menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Why should I win SEF rumble?

Started by JordanCut, February 02, 2016, 08:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Anarchy of War camera is rolling showing Chris Orton in his locker room a video package air about Chris Orton career in SEF. Chris Orton being shown again putting tape on his wrists, and he put on elbow pads gets up starts jumping around, so he started speaking about main event.

When I came into SEF! No one didn't think I would cut saying I was Randy Orton wannabe! I was told I couldn't be World Heavyweight Champion, and I was told I never become big superstar on SEF roster. Well, I am nothing like Randy Orton, because I made a name for myself on my own, and I work my ass off to make it top of SEF. I became two-time SEF World Heavyweight Champion, so I have two goals I accomplish joining SEF, and I became biggest superstar on SEF roster.

Chris Orton stop talking for a while, and he smiles continue on speaking.

Since I came back to SEF nothing positive happen! Everyone is telling me to get lost that I don't have it anymore that you are no longer any good. I am no longer biggest superstar in SEF, so you should take your ball go home don't come back, but I am not going home staying put. You see everyone thinks I am no good, but they will be surprise what I do in main event, because everyone want that shot at SEF World Heavyweight Title, and I want it as well for a different reason. You see shot at SEF World Heavyweight Title means more money in your pocket that what I think other SEF superstars think, but I see shot at SEF World Heavyweight Title is major step going to forward becoming three time SEF World Heavyweight Champion.

Chris Orton fold his arms then speaks again.

Why should I win SEF rumble? Why not I should be favorite to win! You see everyone can think I am not good anymore that my time in SEF is over just go away let future talent take over, but I am not ready to go away until everyone remembers Chris Orton is the best far better than the rest. This is not hype slogan to put myself it is the truth! I came back in professional wrestling scene I accomplish more than I started, and I have won more championships. I also beat the best who didn't think I couldn't beat them, but I did that why I am the best far better than the rest!

Chris Orton starts going towards the door then turn his attention to camera gave his last promo about SEF Rumble.

SEF Rumble in my eye is a chance for me to prove for all where I see myself In SEF! I'm going into SEF Rumble to win not feed my ego, money, or spotlight. I want to win SEF for a shot at SEF World Heavyweight Title become three time SEF World Heavyweight Champion, and I'm going into SEF rumble throw everyone over the ropes until I am last man left in the ring. My name is Chris Orton! I am the best far better than the rest!

Chris Orton open the door then leaves his locker room scene faded black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock