menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Justice is being delivered at the SEF Rumble

Started by sopshowtime69, February 10, 2016, 04:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANA

Justice is all A Native Americano has on his mind these days, nothing else, not even the main event of Wrestle X. So some may believe he is going to be a easy target in the rumble and get thrown out without a second thought. Well, if you believe that now, then let's see if you do after you hear what the high chief warrior of the Renegades of Peace has to say from the shadows of the loading dock. Just a few steps away from the door or the locker rooms, where his Sargent at Arms, Cliff O Clink, laid down his spiel for the rumble. We now hear from A Native Americano.

"Been a while, been a couple years since I spoke to you all unlike what this Marijuana MacMan tried to pull and even The Showsteala did, but hey, no hard feelings with either man. One will be in this rumble and Marijuana MacMan is a force to be reckoned with and I reckon I will force him over the top rope if he is in my way from delivering Justice to everyone else. The Renegades of Peace are out for justice in the rumble, though my boy Cliff has his sights set on that main event as does Hiroku Shinobi. I cannot say I would turn this opportunity down, but I am not gunning for the win. I am going to make sure certain guys in this years rumble do not win and at any cost to myself. Most of the guys deserve this opportunity to headline Wrestle X, but a few are going to feel Justice tonight and I may have to drop the character to punch one in the head for real like I did two years ago!?!?!"

A pause and A Native Americano hidden in the shadows so we only see his eyes peer out like two dark holes of a lifetime that has been oppressed.

"I am not the biggest guy nor the best wrestler, but I walk into every show as a man doing his job. A simple creed from a simple man that made SEF what it is today, but by no means is that man going to continue to be the man who holds SEF hostage. The right man for the job to take the SEF World Heavyweight Championship will do it at Wrestle X, I will make sure of that. Even if it has to be me, I am to grips with that, I will take the reigns of this ship when it is my time to do so. I just can't tell you when that is gonna be cause no one ever knows, some just don't mind feeding us bullshit until they get there. I may be in the minority, but that doesn't mean I am fighting for myself, for one man. I still fight for more than myself, I just fight for the minority because true justice is seeing everyone enjoy a equal advantage. Don't worry though, I am here to rumble because true justice will not come for free. The Renegades of Peace will deliver Justice at the cost of anyone oppressing the minority. It ends now and it ends with the road to Wrestle X beginning as that big show of the year is where Mack has his ending."

Those still peering out from a depth unfathomable to reach as Anarchy of WAR cuts to a commercial to highlight The SEF Rumble where 30 wrestlers will compete in a over the top rope battle royal for a chance to headline Wrestle X against the SEF World Heavyweight Championship.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock