Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

ANA

Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on March 23rd, 2016
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Role-play Limit
3 per Character

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence!

Venue
Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil (opening theme)
Berzerk by Eminem (closing theme)

Opening Contest
Fatal 4 Way Match

Jordan Brooks v. J X Cash v. Hick Janes v. Rick Reynolds

Mid Card Bout
6 Man Tag Team Match

Ruemash + Cool Jay Lou + Mesa w/Christine Nash v. Hiroku Shinobi + Cliff O Clink + A Native Americano

Mid Card Bout
Singles Match

Simon Lee Nash v. Chris Orton

Mid Card Bout
6 Man Tag Team Match

Marijuana MacMan + Josh Diabolical + Dead Dawg v. Jason Price + Chris Crest + JR Hawk w/Frank Hussar

Main Event
Steel Cage Match

Jake Voss v. Bill Roberts(c)
Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
AoW Producer
Tim Stone
Commentator/Timekeeper
Nick Miller
AoW Play By Play Commentator
Michael Flecha Jr.
AoW Color Commentator
Anthony Floria
Interviewer
Greg Boone
AoW Interviewer
Maegan Silva
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
AoW Ring Announcer
Derek Ferriera
AoW Referees
Alex Zatapa
Michael Bullock
Richard Ferendez

"Welcome to Anarchy of WAR! Michael Flecha Jr here with you all, live, from the Rebel Coliseum in Jackson Mississippi and we are just four days away from the biggest show of the year, Wrestle X! Tonight is as action packed as it can get and our main event caps it all off with a steel cage housing two men who will fight for the AoW World Title. Anthony Florio is here with me as is the voice of SEF, Nick Miller, so what do you guys think of this last show before Wrestle X?!"

Anthony says.

"I think its been a long wait to get here and I have no clue what to expect heading into Wrestle X. Its like nothing I have experienced, so maybe its a good thing, we'll see!?!"

Michael says.

"I can understand that. Nick, any thoughts?"

Nick says.

"Anthony said it best, but you are doing a great job Michael, so let's just see what unfolds, shall we!?"

Michael says.

"Sounds like a plan to me. Coming up first is a fatal four way with the returning J X Cash involved, plus Hick Janes, Rick Reynolds, and Jordan Brooks. And that is just to get us started, so don't miss it folks!!"

Opening Contest
Fatal 4 Way Match
Jordan Brooks v. J X Cash v. Hick Janes v. Rick Reynolds

J X Cash and Hick Janes get so engrossed in destroying each other that they battle into the back where an ambulances races to pick their bodies up. The Triad aids Rick Reynolds in getting the win, but the Impact X Rebellion has Jordan Brooks back in the war.

Winner: Rick Reynolds via Pinfall @ 19 Minutes 43 Seconds

Mack absent from the brawl which The Triad retreat from leaving the rebellion the ring hungry for more. Bill McLane comes out to announce that Jordan Brooks, Simon Lee Nash, and San Yo Mitzu will compete at Wrestle X in a twelve man four corners tag team match against The Triad's Jason Price, Chris Crest, and JR Hawk, and the MacMan Family, and the Renegades of Peace.

Mid Card Bout
6 Man Tag Team Match
Ruemash + Cool Jay Lou + Mesa w/Christine Nash v. Hiroku Shinobi + Cliff O Clink + A Native Americano

Winners via Pinfall:
Renegades of Peace after Cliff hits The End on Jay @ 13 Minutes 25 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
Singles Match
Simon Lee Nash v. Chris Orton

Winner via DQ:
Chris Orton after Jake Voss smacks him with the AoW World Title belt @ 9 Minutes 14 Seconds

Jake running from the ring after Simon goes after him, but the son of Nash turns to check on Chris and gets a kick to the head for his compassion. Chris getting up to Put Down Simon and yell for Jake to get back out here, but gets nobody, so he leaves looking lividly pissed off.

Mid Card Bout
6 Man Tag Team Match
Marijuana MacMan + Josh Diabolical + Dead Dawg v. Jason Price + Chris Crest + JR Hawk w/Frank Hussar

Double DQ @ 17 Minutes 54 Seconds after the Impact X Rebellion takes out both teams to control the ring as we head into Wrestle X

In the back is Ruemash walking down a hall, but he stops when he approaches The Showsteala, his opponent at Wrestle X, this Sunday. Ruemash nodding to the SEF World Heavyweight Champion who has the belt hanging off his bare shoulder as he has no shirt, a white cowboy hat and blue jeans on. Probably cowboy boots too, but we can't see his feet, just that smart ass smirk of arrogance only The true blue Mack can have as he says.

"Robbie Ruckus, oh, oops, did I let that cat outta the bag!?!"

Ruemash just smiling with no care and says.

"Nah man, my close friends know my name off the stage we compete on, so its all cool Mack, you know me."

Mack nods and says.

"Yep, I do, and I know Robbie is no match for The Mack, nor is Ruemash because you are not in my league, then again, no one is. I may as well get ready to hold this belt for ten years cause nobody is gonna come along to take it off me!"

Ruemash says.

"You want Robbie Ruckus, then I will give you Robbie Ruckus this Sunday, Mack. And no, I am not in your league, I did not have your experience, I am not as well versed in the arts of professional wrestling as you are. I have grown up right here in SEF for thirteen years and had the storybook rise. Now, I want my peak, I want hat belt you so proudly carry and mock at the same time making you the greatest of all time. This Sunday I will take it."

Ruemash extending a hand to Mack who doesn't change his expression and slaps the steel city warrior across his face before walking away in a cocky swagger. Anger in his eyes, but Ruemash channeling to punch the wall and then he grins as he mouths the words...

Wrestle X...

Main Event
Steel Cage Match
Jake Voss v. Bill Roberts(c)
Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship

Winner:
Jake Voss after escaping the cage @ 27 Minutes 38 Seconds

Chris Orton runs out to Put Down Jake, then grabs the AoW World Title and stands tall with it proclaiming himself champion. Roar by Katy Perry plays over the pa and here comes Tina out to make an announcement.

"You want that title Chris, then this Sunday you and Jake Voss in a prison Yard match for the Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship will happen. But also this Sunday, I have another match to add to the card. A triple threat match for the Icon Championship with Bill Roberts and Hiroku Shinobi challenging Mesa."

Tina makes her exit and Chris just tosses the title down to Jake and yells.

"I TAKE IT BACK IN FOUR DAYS!!"

Chris making his exit now and Nick Miller says.

"Five matches at Wrestle X this Sunday with two of them just now being added, but they are huge matches with a championship on the line in each one. Plus we have that twelve man four corners tag team match announced earlier and Hick Janes versus J X Cash. All that on top of a main event with Ruemash and Mack who had a run in just before the main event, the biggest show of the year is looking like just that!!"

Michael Flecha Jr says.

"Its an exciting card we got lined up, right Anthony!?"

Anthony Florio says.

"It is getting very interesting, so we'll see how it all turns out."

Michael says.

"In four days we will see the biggest show of the year, Wrestle X, and we will all see you there, so for Nick Miller and Anthony Florio, this is Michael Flecha Jr saying goodnight everyone."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock