sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Don't you doubt me I can't beat you! (Wrestle X rp)

Started by JordanCut, March 27, 2016, 06:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Inside Prison yard is where Chris Orton at biggest match of his career in SEF have a chance to win Anarchy Of War World Heavyweight Championship. Chris Orton fold his arms, and he started speaking about Prison Yard match against Jack Voss on Wrestle X tonight.

In a long time I am in a big match against Jack Voss in "Prison Yard" match for Anarchy Of War World Heavyweight Championship. There been lot of doubt from people who believe I have lost what I had becoming successful when starting SEF. Well, I have to agree with them on that statement, but I am ready to once again shock the world by beating Jack Voss in a "Prison Yard" match it going to get bloody, brutal, bones will be broken, and someone career ends. Jack Voss can talk so much trash about me, because I am not going to care what he says, because I am focus and ready to kick his ass take Anarchy Of War World Heavyweight Championship home with me tonight!

Chris Orton stop talking looks at prison yard see what he can use hurt Jack Voss, because Chris Orton is going to do whatever it takes to win become Anarchy World Heavyweight Champion. He smiles then speaks again.

Don't you doubt me I can't beat you! What is my plan going to help me become Anarchy Of War World Heavyweight Champion? The fire inside of me is still getting my body hot must let out all the heart I have unleash it out on Jack Voss ass. I'm feeling that I am burning to a point I won't be able to put out the fire, because fire is going to push me to my limit do whatever I need to do get rid of this fire. Tonight on "Wrestle X", I am going to use whatever I see to hurt you, and I will do whatever I need to do to win become Anarchy Of War World Heavyweight Champion. I'm feeling this is the night I been waiting for become champion in SEF again, and I am not going to let Jack Voss ruin my night it's going to be a night which Jack Voss never forgets. He lose Anarchy Of War World Heavyweight Championshp! He lose to me! He lose everything which he has comes to me! Jack Voss is going to lose tonight on "Wrestle X"

Chris Orton winks at the camera scene faded black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock