L.G.B.T vs Midwest Warriors
Tag team Tornado Match

Main Event
Simon Lee Nash vs Jason Stratus
NO Hold Barred Street Fight

Card Is Subject To Change

ANA

October 20th, 2017

"Hello everybody and welcome to Friday Night Anarchy right here in Sin City, Las Vegas Nevada, wooooooooooooo!!!"

A bit of a pop from the sold out crowd inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena and Mr Bear stands in a black and white tuxedo as we have come to see him in. The interviewer with a smile on his face a bit unusual for the man as he says.

"I have some news that I felt best to deliver on Anarchy since it is our only live event SEF is hosting, for now. SEF is going to bring back WAR as was revealed through social media and we will build pay per views once again, only on the SEF Network. I made some mistakes when I arrived here and bought my way in to become majority Owner. I dismissed people who knew better than I and I let myself get caught in the light. I learned by watching SEF has I have remained here in the shadows making acquaintances with some of those people I dismissed. Hopefully we can bring them back in the future because I have met with the former Owner, ANA, or you may know him best as Marijuana Mack, a talent who will be an active wrestler in SEF, a company I own once again. I will rebuild it my way, but we will rebuild it to last longer than it ever has before and stand better than it ever did before. We will be bigger than ever before, SEF will will indeed be for life."

A pop from the crowd for the emotional speech and Mr Bear says.

"Thank you for your time and I look forward to this more than I did when I arrived here. I never left, I just had to learn the ropes so speak, now SEF will thrive."

Push It To The Limit plays over the pa signaling the new SEF Owner's exit, Mr Bear, and after a wave to the crowd he leaves the ring to let the action begin, so we go to ringside where Michael Flecha Jr says.

"Wow, that was a surprise I didn't see coming! Did you know about this Nick?"

Nick Miller says.

"No clue Mike, just as shocked as you, though not too surprised as I did know Mr Bear was hanging around SEF to do more than interview wrestlers, he was trying to get back control of SEF and it seems like he got it and I believe he may be ready to lead us."

Mike says.

"I hope so."

Anthony Florio chimes in.

"We need someone to lead these so called wrestlers on the Anarchy Roster to the ring for their matches cause I know we are going to have some more no shows this week as well!!"

Mike says.

"Yes, I do not know what happened to so many of our roster, they have talent and promise to get better. SEF may have struggled for a few years, but we always kept them employed and paid and allowed them to compete elsewhere. Hopefully we get some more guys and gals stepping up or maybe some new recruits to show these current ones where the door is!?"

Anthony says.

"Management needs to do that now and get us some damn people who care about wrestling. Marcus Dollars sure doesn't and I thought Dean Rush did, kid has talent and has been given time to shine, so what is his problem!? Move up or move out!"

Mike says.

"Our opening contest if they show up, so let's find out who did show up to Anarchy tonight!?"

Opening Contest
Marcus Dollars vs Dean Rush

No Show

Mid Card Bout
L.G.B.T vs Midwest Warriors
Tag team Tornado Match

No Show

Main Event
Simon Lee Nash vs Jason Stratus
NO Hold Barred Street Fight

Simon tackles Jason during his entrance to start this match on the stage looking to end it early with a F-5 off the stage. Jason slipping down to superkick Simon off the stage through some tables. The Stratus looking down at the broken Nash to turn and walk to the ring where he rolls in. Simon struggling to get up and EMT's come out to take him backstage, but the son of Nash refuses and heads for the ring. Jason laying on the top rope as Simon stumbles down to the ring and rolls in. Jason hopping down and readies for a fight, but gets speared by Simon and rallied with punches. Simon tries to pull Jason up for the F-5, but the Stratus spins off to his feet and kicks the son of Nash in the gut. Jason going behind for a jumping reverse bulldog and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jason a bit shocked, but pulls up Simon looking for a superkick, however the son of Nash catches him in a F-5 and the Stratus rolls out of the ring. Simon struggles to sit up when Lounge Act by Nirvana plays over the pa bringing Cliff O Clink out to the ring carrying the Revolution Title in his hand. He rolls in and Simon standing now gets the title thrown at him, then is hit with a spear from the CoC. Cliff picking Simon up to nail The End on him and rolls out of the ring to pull Jason up and into the ring. Jason seeing Simon down and out goes for the pin to end this match and catches Cliff coming in with punches.

Winner: Jason Stratus

Cliff swinging with his own and Jason dodging around to go for the jumping reverse bulldog, but falls to the mat. Cliff running the ropes to ounce back into Jason with a spear, then grabs the Revolution Title and waits for him to stand back up. Jason holding his ribs and Cliff smashes him in the face with the title, then stands tall as Anarchy comes to an end.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock