menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Devl Daughter vs Simon Nash

Started by The Perry Family, October 26, 2017, 10:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west music hits she walks down the ring with no emotion goes to the steel steps climbes over the ring ropes in the ring wait for music to die down she there alone for now looks around does not say a word for while she then begin to talk.

Jade west.so hi bitches let me get one thing straight im not here to be anyone friend im not here to sign autographs im not here to take pictures with your stupid little ugly kids,

jade west im here to destroy anniliate break bones break necks send your heroes to the hospital where you can watch them rot and dismay and watch your doctor bills and your home life shread to pieces if this dude named simon nash get hurt and has to run home cry to his mommy

jade west.then that just to bad you never met anyone like me before im a formor champion i retired many championship title belts and many of its female wrestlers including the very ones that never worked again.

she looks around stil no emotion on her face and begin to talk again.

jade west i see your afraid good i like that love seeing fear n your faces it makes me happy so nash u want be my next victom fine come aboard and face your last breathe if you die in this ring not my fault im not your friend im nobody friend got that.

jade west i love tourter seeing people get fear in their eyes and bringing myself to hurt people beyond the wildest imagination i dont care i just dont care,so lets get this match started assholes nash its your funeral.

she smokes a refeer cig in the ring drinks cold beer n wait for reply

tbc by simon nash
Jade West

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock