Sports Entertainment Federation

Anarchy Results live on Cerebral Smack Talk

Anarchy Results on Cerebral Smack Talk

Read More

Thinking Of Something Evil

jade west shown wondering around the building playing with her sissors looks in a mirror looks at her hair brushes it with her hand,laugh eviley takes care of it so more laughs eviley looks in her purse checks see what she got smiles and begin to laugh more eviley and drinkss some devil juice n wonders off.

Read More

Putting The Entire Rostor On Notice.

jade west shown roaming around the building wearing her devil worshiping gear looking around pretty sure she beat christine nash she then spray paints the devil on the wall, she then drinks some devil juice in her bottle and looks around like she is on dimential at a time she then begin to talk.

jade west the devil is coming beware dont be afraid your career mabye your lives i plan to bring worship to the entire rostor soon as possibell.i plan to be undefeated nobody is going to beat me nobody.ido what i want when ever i want come soon the hole entire company be put on notice.

jade west keeps on walking down the hall somebody comes by and begin to talk.

tbc by anyone or not

Read More

Jade Talks to Managment

jade west shown in managment office {ooc she using Liz Gillie face} she swinging her sissors with her fingers she then begin to talk.

jade west the devil pray has brought me here i tend to stay undefeated no matter what who knows i may surpase undertaker mania streak or goldberg wcw streak or askua nxt streak but let me say im full of surprises.

jade west i also got friends i may bring here then the entire world as you know it will change im full of change i m never going loose here but who knows i dont fear im not scared of anything,i never will be i make people afraid of me

she stay quiet for while she looks around and begin to talk.

jade west i want be in the extrme of the extreme i want risk everything,i dont care i love sacerfcing everything,long as it extreme i get paid who cares sound insaine enough to you already

she wait

Read More

Jade Wants Comeption.

jade shown roaming round the halls drinking a cold beer playing with her sissors looks in a mirror seeing if she looks all right she then begin to talk

jade i dont fear anyone anyone got a challange for me so far im undefeated so come try your best shot im the devil princess im from the underground i dont fear anything,so come on give me your beat shot losers i dont fear anyone.

somebody comes by and talks

Read More

Seth Moxley

BRAND
 Free Agent

CHARACTER NAME: Seth Moxley

BIRTHDATE: N/A

HEIGHT: 6'1

WEIGHT: 217

HOMETOWN: Cincinnati, Ohio

THEME MUSIC: "Always" by Saliva

FINISHING MOVE: Moxley Stomp (King's Landing/Ripcord Knee)

TRADEMARK MOVES
Corner forearm smash[236][249][250][251]
Diving double foot stomp to an opponent held in the tree of woe position[252][253]
Blockbuster (Diving somersault neckbreaker)[252][253]
Falcon Arrow (Sitout suplex slam)[254][255]
Frog splash[252][253]
Multiple kick variations
Back[236][251]
Enzuigiri[235][236][250][251]
Legsweep[235][251]
Running single leg drop[236][251][256]
Phoenix splash[1]
Reverse STO into the turnbuckle,[236] often as a counter to a running opponent[249][250][251]
Sling Blade[257]
Suicide dive[235][251]
Suicide somersault senton[256]
Superplex, usually followed by a Falcon Arrow[252][253]
Turnbuckle powerbomb [236][249]

WRESTLING STYLE: Highflyer

BIOGRAPHY: He is the older brother of Seth and Roman Moxley

APPEARANCE: Dean Ambrose

Any teams that form and want to be recognized on the roster can fill out the following stats and again, just give us the stats we ask for and add what you feel is relevant to your team.

TEAM NAME: The Lunatics

TEAM MEMBERS: Dean and Seth Moxley

Read More

Dean Moxley

BRAND
 Free Agent

CHARACTER NAME: Dean Moxley

BIRTHDATE: N/A

HEIGHT: 6'4

WEIGHT: 225

HOMETOWN: Cincinnati, Ohio

THEME MUSIC: "Monster" by Skillet

FINISHING MOVE: Moxley Blast (Dirty Deeds)

TRADEMARK MOVES
Air Lunatic (Suicide dive)[264]
Corner forearm smash[265] followed by a running bulldog, with theatrics[266]
Diving elbow drop to a standing opponent and/or to the outside of the ring
Double leg takedown followed by multiple punches[267][268]
Double underhook superplex[269][270][271][272]
Front missile dropkick[273]
Knee strike to the midsection, as a counter to an oncoming opponent[274][275][276][277]
Lunatic Lariat (Pendulum lariat[250][278][279][280] or a rebound clothesline to an opponent outside the ring, preceded by sweeping off from the apron)[273]
Money Clip (Rolling release suplex)[281][282] – 2016–present
Running crossbody followed by multiple punches[278][283]
Running front dropkick to an opponent against the ropes[284]
Snap DDT[250][278][285][286]
Snap elbow drop[274][279][287][288]
Swinging backbreaker[289]
Tornado DDT[267][290][291]

WRESTLING STYLE: Lunatic, Unstable

BIOGRAPHY: He is the baby brother of Seth and Roman Moxley

APPEARANCE: Dean Ambrose

Any teams that form and want to be recognized on the roster can fill out the following sta

Read More

Another Dark Promo

jade west shown in a room playing with her sissors moving them around like she cutting something,she then begin to talk.

jade west.my baby my precious little sissors hows it going you be there with me in my match mabye u can play wont ya like that haha u never know what im capiaple of until it to late.see u soon.

camera fade to black

Read More

Jade Sends A Dark Promo

jade is in a dark room she looks at the camera and begin to talk.

jade this is going be great i have not seen my oppointent at all,what wrong christine nash loose your spark come on bitch show me you not scared of me show me im not going shove your head so far up your ass you never ever going want show your face in this place again.

jade im not scared of anything im as twisted as you can get,dont believe me meet me in the ring tonight trust me your career here is over!! u just dont know it yet, last week i destroyed simon and this week it going be you,who knows who else,

jade west i dont threat easiely at all never did never will,i want comeption or dont show up i dont care,i dare you to prove myself i plan to be undefeated here and your just another step in that happening, im not going anywhere,!

she continues look at the camera and begin to talk.

jade west this is my home the hole area is my devil playground,and what i got planned for you your never going to see coming so beware bitch im coming for you.i will sacerfice anything to prove my point and get in others minds.see ya soon.

promo fades to dark

Read More

Jade Calls Out Twisted Angel

jade west is in middle of the ring and she then begin to talk

jade west all right anyone see my victom anywhere i dont fight ghost you know so if there really is a christine nash out there the twisted angel let yourself be known i like to see who im going face tonight,

jade west.i dont got all night im the only twisted angel out there dont believe me watch my match this week it goin give u really cool example of what iam all about so nash get down here show me how twisted u are and if u do exist

she wait in the ring for a reply

Read More

Message From The Devil Princess.

jade is in a room smoking a drug releated refear and marijuania she then begin to talk.

Jade west.so i got a match with the twisted angel christine nash huh she dont seem like so twisted to me,i done things that made parents wish i was never even born,

jade west i beat simon nash im also going beat christine nash and work my way up to become anarachy champion and nobody going stop me,just ask the kids on the school bus just ask the nursing home where people send their old nobody parents when they dont need them anymore u ask them just who the fuck is a sick twisted angel oh wait they been sworn to another state cause i left a mark

jade west on their entire lives and left them scared for life bitch i watched homes burn down with my enemies inside did i care not one bit,i stil dont

jade west so do i care about a twisted angel noo i m careless heartless emotionless and dont care one bit about anyone else in this world i never wil so good luck angel your going need it.

promo ends

Read More

Anarchy 27 preview 11/10/2017

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on November 10th 2017
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Minimum Role-play Word Count

Maximum Role-play Word Count

Role-play Limit Per Match

Role-play Board
Live Anarchy Character Promotions

Venue
Click Here

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil

Opening Contest
Jade West vs Christine Nash
Mid Card Bout
Matt Ward vs Drew Steveson
Main Event
Cliff o Clink vs Jason Startus
SEF Revoultion Championship on the line.
Card Is Subject To Change

Read More

Anarchy 26 results and announcement for future of Anarchy

Anarchy 26 results and Major Announcent for future of Anarchy

Read More

Clank or Clink, either way, the CoC goes ALL out on Anarchy

"So the GM doesn't even have the time to know who he is booking, doesn't seem to care about doing a good job, but oh well, at least I got the main event slot. And Jason Status, I got you one on one."

(Cliff O Clink leaning back on a metal chair in the locker room in old blue jeans, ring boots, and a SEF Rebel Yell shirt. The Revolution Title laying across his right knee and his hands resting on his lap as the CoC looks calmer than usual.)

"Jason, a former champion in SEF, though it feels like a long time ago, so what have ya done lately, I mean, besides beat up Simon Lee Nash!?!"

(Cliff amused by that and smirks a little.)

"I mean hey, I guess I could do it more, might be fun, I don't know, the guy seems lackluster to me, but maybe I just like fighting too much!?! Hopefully you like to fight hard Jason cause tonight its gonna be a fight for this title. Everytime I enter that ring I represent the Revolution Championship whether its on the line or not, I am the Revolution! What are you Jason, besides someone obsessed with the Nash family?!"

(Cliff still smirking.)

"Its ok by me though, torture the kid and his sister, I don't give a crap what you do in your spare time, as long as you bring a fight to Anarchy tonight. I got one way

Read More

Devl Daughter vs Simon Nash

jade west music hits she walks down the ring with no emotion goes to the steel steps climbes over the ring ropes in the ring wait for music to die down she there alone for now looks around does not say a word for while she then begin to talk.

Jade west.so hi bitches let me get one thing straight im not here to be anyone friend im not here to sign autographs im not here to take pictures with your stupid little ugly kids,

jade west im here to destroy anniliate break bones break necks send your heroes to the hospital where you can watch them rot and dismay and watch your doctor bills and your home life shread to pieces if this dude named simon nash get hurt and has to run home cry to his mommy

jade west.then that just to bad you never met anyone like me before im a formor champion i retired many championship title belts and many of its female wrestlers including the very ones that never worked again.

she looks around stil no emotion on her face and begin to talk again.

jade west i see your afraid good i like that love seeing fear n your faces it makes me happy so nash u want be my next victom fine come aboard and face your last breathe if you die in this ring not my fault im not your friend im nobody friend got that.

jade west i love tourter seeing people get fear in their eyes and bringing myself to hurt people beyond the wildest imagination i dont care i just dont care,so lets get this match started assholes nas

Read More

Jade Is Stalking Her Prey.

jade west shown walking round backstage area she got sissors n her hand crobar in her pocket also drinking cold beer she walks by somebody and looks at them and does not talk yet just stands there trying get in to whoever mind that is in her way.

tbc by anyone

Read More

jade west

CHARACTER NAME jade west

BIRTHDATE july 26th 1993

HEIGHT 5ft7

WEIGHT

HOMETOWN new york city

THEME MUSIC living dead girl

FINISHING MOVE jade powerbomb

TRADEMARK MOVES superkick devil kick

WRESTLING STYLE hardcore

BIOGRAPHY jade is a orphan brought up by herself got a sister named hawk,who loves birds she is home being taken care of by her sister jade knows no boundries she do it all risk anything to suriave a sinister for life,kind quiet let her action speak for themselves.

APPEARANCE[/b dark hair blue jeans dog collor leather jacket new york style

Read More

Anarchy 26 10/27/2017

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on October 27th 2017

Role-play Board
Live Anarchy Character Promotions

Venue
Staples Center Los Angeles CA

Theme Music

Opening Contest
Carlos Mitchell special announcement

Mid Card Bout
Simon Lee Nash vs Jade

Main Event
Cliff O Clank vs Jason Stratus
Non title Match

Read More

Anarchy 25

October 20th, 2017

"Hello everybody and welcome to Friday Night Anarchy right here in Sin City, Las Vegas Nevada, wooooooooooooo!!!"

A bit of a pop from the sold out crowd inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena and Mr Bear stands in a black and white tuxedo as we have come to see him in. The interviewer with a smile on his face a bit unusual for the man as he says.

"I have some news that I felt best to deliver on Anarchy since it is our only live event SEF is hosting, for now. SEF is going to bring back WAR as was revealed through social media and we will build pay per views once again, only on the SEF Network. I made some mistakes when I arrived here and bought my way in to become majority Owner. I dismissed people who knew better than I and I let myself get caught in the light. I learned by watching SEF has I have remained here in the shadows making acquaintances with some of those people I dismissed. Hopefully we can bring them back in the future because I have met with the former Owner, ANA, or you may know him best as Marijuana Mack, a talent who will be an active wrestler in SEF, a company I own once again. I will rebuild it my way, but we will rebuild it to last longer than it ever has before and stand better than it ever did before. We will be bigger than ever before, SEF will will indeed be for life."

A pop from the crowd for the emotional speech and Mr Bear says.

Read More

The Revolution Returns

(Sitting backstage somewhere off by himself in the technician area amongst the shadows is the SEF Revolution Champion Cliff O Clink, and he doesn't look too pleased as he says with a snarl.)

"So the Revolution Champ gets left off Anarchy after I owned the main event last week on the big return, I get nothing!?!"

(Cliff looking like he wants to punch something, or someone, with his hands raised clenched into fists, but just smiles and pats the title around his waist.)

"That is ok, I got a plan to insure the CoC is all over Anarchy tonight and maybe I'll just take advantage of the rules in this main event being no hold barred!?!"

(Cliff with his hands clasped together rubbing his knuckles and cracking them slightly as he says.)

"There is no way the Revolution Champion is going to sit by while Anarchy airs, not with the lackluster roster this show has. The CoC is all in for the return cause its all about action for me and its the only show in town these days. Maybe I will give Jason Stratus a chance to beat his buddy Simon before I show him what I showed him last week when I beat him and Matt Ward in a triple threat match?! I don't know right now, maybe I will call a buddy of mine and we will own this show?!"

(Cliff grins now and then walks

Read More

Not a laughing matter (Jason Stratus rp)

For the longest time the rivals between Simon Lee Nash and Jason Stratus has been going on for years. it started then Jason Stratus slept with Simon's Sister Christine and got her pregnant. However, This war has been going on and on. IT came to ahead one week ago on Anarchy when Jason and Simon fought all over the place again. General manager Carlos Mitchell had enough and order a match between the two happens in a No Holds Barred Street fight this week on the show.

Jason: Oh yes my dear friend Simon.

laughs a little

Jason: Seems like you can't get away from me and i can't get away from you.

Jason: I wonder why that is the case my buddy.

Jason: I don't get it. I loved your sister. Her curves. Her voice, Her screams.

laughing out loud.

Jason: You always wanted to be knight and shining armor her for and for what?

Jason: So that Mesa would get his hands on her and treat her like the slut that she is.

Jason: Well done Simon. Bravo my boy.

Jason: Let me set some facts straight to you my friend. This no holds barred fight. That your friend. Our General manager just set up Carlos Mitchell.

Jason: He just made the biggest mistake of your life. Now i can do whatever i want. I can do all the damage i can and it's all legal. Nothing is going to stop me now.

Jason: It's only a matter of time before the son of Nash is gone

Read More

Anarchy 24 {10/13/17}

October 13th, 2017

"WELCOME TO ANARCHY!!"

The voice of SEF shouts from ringside as Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil plays over the pa of the Rebel Coliseum in Jackson Mississippi and Nick Miller says.

"It is Friday the Thirteenth and we are set for the return of Anarchy under the ownership of Carlos Mitchell who will be running this brand right here on the SEF Network. We got three stellar looking matches on paper, but considering barely anyone showed up tonight, no telling if we will even have any matches!?"

Michael Flecha Jr chimes in now.

"Yes, that may be true Nick, not a lot of buzz from the wrestlers who were booked tonight, though those that made some noise were loud and proud to return to Anarchy here on Friday night and I hope everyone took precautions cause it is indeed Friday the Thirteenth!"

Anthony Florio says.

"Ah, go walk under a ladder and break a mirror Mikey, we ain't got time for no superstitions cause we want some action from these damn deadbeats leeching off of SEF."

Mike says.

"Simon Lee Nash seems to have gotten Matt Ward off his ass while Cliff O Clink is ready to headline the show, but his opponent seems to want nothing to do with Anarchy, calling the roster a bunch of scrubs. Not a very endearing comment from Jordan Brooks who is the SEF Titan Champion a

Read More

Anarchy 25

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on October 20th, 2017

Role-play Board
Live News Desk @ The SEF Office

Venue
MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas NV

Theme Music

Opening Contest
Marcus Dollars vs Dean Rush

Mid Card Bout
L.G.B.T vs Midwest Warriors
Tag team Tornado Match

Main Event
Simon Lee Nash vs Jason Stratus
NO Hold Barred Street Fight

Read More

No Main Event for Anarchy???

Its just being learned that one half of Anarchy's main event for October the 13th has stood up the Friday night show and when reached for comment, Jordan Brooks only had this to say.

"I didn't sign up to work a show for scrubs and I refuse to taint the Titan Title by appearing on Anarchy. If you want to catch The Ultimatum in action, then tune in Wednesday nights in the near future, the very near future!!"

So it would seem that WAR is returning to the SEF network, according to Jordan Brooks, the SEF Titan Champion, and apparently he is refusing to work Anarchy. Wonder what his opponent thinks about that as well as the rest of the Anarchy roster? Perhaps SEF management will have something to say about this? We may find out live on Anarchy, so tune in to see for yourself!?!

Read More

Midwest Warriors are back

Back in the day of the SEF the Midweast Warriors Matt Ward and Simon Lee Nash became quite the duel and tag team. with some pretty good success and was able enough to develop a friendship with some of the SEF icons in the business the Showsteala and Taylor Andrews.

However times has changed. The Anarchy show is now the new home and they are put back together for one night only thanks to the General Manager of the show Carlos Mitchell.

Simon: Man who ever would have thought that you and i would be back together and about to get back into the ring to face off against. in a three team tag team fight with Lexi Callaway with Kristen Fox and Phoenix Winterborn and Drew Steveson.

Simon looks at Matt Ward

Simon: I know what you are thinking brother.

Simon: How is this fair at all. Well here is the think.

Simon: We both know Lexi Callaway from a long time but you had some kinda of romantic thing for her if i remember once in the past.

Matt: Dude shut up man.

Simon: What the hell it is true.

Simon: Anyway, Kristen Fox? She wasn't a wrestler. As a matter of fact according to Carlos. She didn't amount to anything during her time in SEF.

Matt Nods in agreement.

Simon: Now phoenix won some championships and he beat me for the right to be the SEF champion. I still haven't gotten over that shit at all. and Drew Steveson. Look i will say this. I face

Read More

The Revolution of Anarchy

(From an undisclosed location comes the SEF Revolution Champion standing next to a soda machine in a hallway somewhere dressed in old blue jeans and a white t-shirt with the title hanging over his left shoulder. Cliff O Clink leaning into the front of the soda machine with his right shoulder looking almost a bit cocky, but that crazy mind of his spinning as usual.)

"Finally we get a chance to wrestle in front of the world, although its not the biggest production, yours truly is in the main event, so The CoC is pretty excited about that. I can't wait to get in that ring and bust some heads, but nonetheless, this will be a challenge considering the man I am facing is the Titan Champion, or TTT Champion, whatever you want to call it, Total Ti Tanium, I don't know!?!?!"

(Cliff shrugging as he pushes himself off the machine, then slaps the title still hanging on his right shoulder with a smile.)

"Jordan Brooks, you are a Titan of SEF brother, and I look forward to this main event match where we will fight one on one to determine the better man. I am not kissing your ass and bowing down to show some false sense of respect, naw man, I just got respect for you even though we have not crossed paths much at all, if ever. I do know that I want to face you, a former World Champion, a guy who has done it all in SEF, been o

Read More

Anarchy 24 {10/13/17}

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on October 13th, 2017

Role-play Board
Live News Desk @ The SEF Office

Venue
Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi

Theme Music

Opening Contest
Fatal 4 Way Match

Jordan Cut v. Skull v. Dean Rush v. Steve Weigel

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Tornado Team Match

Simon Lee Nash & Matt Ward v. Alexandra Callaway & Kristin Fox v. Drew Stevenson & Phoenix Winterborn

Main Event
Non Title Singles Match

Cliff O Clink v. Jordan Brooks

Read More

stats

SKULL

Birthdate
24th January 1986

Height
6'5"

Weight
260lbs

Hometown
Surrey, England

Entrance Theme
Wait and Bleed - Slipknot

Finishing Move
Aneurysm (Downward Spiral)

Trademark Moves
Sharpshooter
Fall Away Slam

Wrestling Style
Grappler
Brawler

Pro Debut

Biography
Skull's background is much different from the average professional wrestler. Born - Elliot Caspian (known as "Ell", or simply "L" by close family and friends), he didn't come from a poverty stricken childhood, abusive parents, nor mental trauma. In fact, he was quite the opposite. His father, Alexander "Tiger" Caspian was a wealthy business tycoon, having built his wealth from the growing real estate industry in England's late 1980's and 1990's. As a child he resided with his parents in their family mansion in the outskirts of Surrey, England, a rather grand elegance known till this date as the Caspian Manor. It was here that the growing Elliot Caspian, grew distant from his parents, not agreeing with the greedy ways of his father and his "high society" compa

Read More

Wrestle X 12 (4/2/17)

Sunday, April 2nd, 2017

Marquee by Butcher Babies plays LIVE at the Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford New Jersey. The lights dimmed down with spotlights focused on the stage where the Butcher Babies rock the place out of their seats.

Butcher Babies wraps up Marquee and from ringside we hear the voice of SEF.

"Welcome to the biggest show of the year, welcome to Wrestle X. Nick Miller here and I am ready for the for the lineup with Anthony Florio joining me to call the action. Let's get right to the main event Anthony, what do you think of Viper challenging Ruemash for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship!?"

Anthony says.

"I think Viper wants nothing to do with the champ after what we saw from Viper at the last Anarchy of WAR. Though Viper has the experience and background to manipulate a master plan in order to get what he wants."

Nick says.

"That he will do, but with the way Ruemash has stepped up to The Showsteala, its going to have to be his best plan yet, and that may not be good enough!? Speaking of The Showsteala, he faces the SEF Owner in a hardcore match in what is a Loser Leaves SEF stipulation, however, the Owner, A Norm Americano, will remain Owner and just stay off TV where as The Showsteala would leave SEF forever, depending on who wins."

Anthony Says.

Read More

AoW 205 (2/22/17)

8 PM EST on February 22nd, 2017

Another Way To Die by Disturbed blasts over the pa of the Allstate Arena in Rosemont Illinois which appears to have every seat in the house filled as Nick Miller welcomes us from ringside.

"Hello everyone and welcome back to Anarchy of WAR for our last stop heading into the Point Of Impact pay per view this Sunday. Tonight Ruemash has a chance to pick up the Anarchy of WAR Title en route to facing The Showsteala for the SEF World Title at Point Of Impact. And if that wasn't big enough we have a stacked card setup to keep you all watching the show right here on Wednesday night. We got tag team action and a triple threat, but first we open this show to find out who goes home and no longer calls SEF their home when Chris Orton fights for his career against Simon Lee Nash who has to fight for his own career because the loser leaves SEF and its up first."

Another Way To Die by Disturbed fades out from the pa as Samantha Winters makes the announcement for the first match.

"The following match is set for one fall and the loser will leave the SEF network."

The lights go down and I STAND ALONE hits, then a spotlight shines down at the entrance where Chris comes walking out standing with his arms spread out arrogantly basking in the boos of the fans.

[

Read More

Navigation

[0] Forum

Go to full version