JadeWest

Yesterday at 10:35:27 PM
the devil is coming beware

JadeWest

Yesterday at 02:55:10 PM
il risk anything for this place

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 10:04:59 PM
im so extreme daring il do almost anything without even one second thought in a match

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 09:40:21 PM
got some ideas for surprises for this week haha

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 07:20:07 PM
im going defeat tina

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 05:28:19 PM
bored here need beat up somebody

The SEF Network

December 08, 2017, 05:17:59 PM
5lkj,;yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjAM,./HGSDDDDDDDDDDDD++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JadeWest

December 06, 2017, 02:17:01 AM
my sisssors are plain awesome i got np using them on my self

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:18:26 AM
ask me how daring iam

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:17:37 AM
everyone think so

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:14:34 AM
im so beautifull

JadeWest

December 01, 2017, 08:17:23 PM
smokes weed

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 10:35:19 PM
im fearless and careless

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 12:13:39 PM
im scared of nothing people scared of me haha

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 11:29:16 AM
the devil has called why isnt anyone answering

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 08:00:55 PM
im bored i want take a deadly dare who with me

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 12:27:35 AM
love my sissors mabye use them in my matches who knows

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 12:23:36 AM
i plan be more extrene soon

JadeWest

November 21, 2017, 06:32:52 PM
im a pretty dangerous daring person

JadeWest

November 16, 2017, 08:24:14 PM
there no match i would not do,iam the devil princess i know no fear no Limits

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 05:11:24 PM
just another flavor of the month,losers

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 05:07:33 PM
moxley bros dont sounds to special to me

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:58:59 PM
i see we got new blood here intresting

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:55:59 PM
im up for any match posibell

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:51:30 PM
who going face me next week

JadeWest

November 12, 2017, 10:42:31 PM
how do i edit my stats

JadeWest

November 12, 2017, 10:10:41 PM
im open for any challange,

Dean Rush

November 12, 2017, 07:29:26 PM
Boo

JadeWest

November 09, 2017, 08:08:42 PM
i love sacerfice matches

JadeWest

November 02, 2017, 01:41:37 AM
il kick christine nash'es ass

JadeWest

October 27, 2017, 02:08:59 AM
ido any match i can think of

JadeWest

October 25, 2017, 03:02:39 AM
i fear nobody or nothing at all,

JadeWest

October 25, 2017, 03:00:51 AM
boo im here

Norm

January 21, 2017, 10:33:54 PM
just in time for the SEF Rumble

Dean Rush

January 21, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
Boo I am still here

Whitney Marret

January 19, 2017, 01:23:35 PM
Sharret, you messed up the wrong woman's life. Bitch, by the time I get done with you, you will learn a leasson and go back to where you came from.

ChrisOrton

June 29, 2016, 11:18:00 AM
I'm baaaaack!

The Showsteala

June 26, 2016, 02:05:20 PM
bring back the real Whitney Marret instead of that fake ass trash Slitney Sharret

Elizabeth Marret

March 03, 2016, 10:36:53 AM
Well, people better start caring because I might have to give the world the "State of My Head" soon. Come on people, #StandUpForSEF once again and let's shove the shit back in our haters and doubters faces.

mack420

February 16, 2016, 04:04:37 PM
14 years and it feels as if no one really cares about SEF besides Liz and I, so whatever, we'll give ya a show, but the best will be for our eyes only  ;)

mack420

September 17, 2015, 09:49:13 PM
its ok, hit me up on facebook tonight or tomorrow and we can catch up

Tim_Stone

September 17, 2015, 12:49:49 PM
Sorry I missed the meeting but was having net issues.  I got them taken care of this morning.

The Showsteala

July 04, 2015, 09:29:29 PM
ZSAaacgvccbxbaadb fj,,mmdmk;u;;p,bv7756sgvc8;o

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:26:12 AM
*Founder's view, the only thing gonna get cut around here is everyone's path to my man's title.

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:23:35 AM
Cut, I beg the differ with you on that. Shane William Mack is gonna hold on to that title until he retires because there is no one that can lace his boots. He truly owns all on the mic, in the ring, and everywhere else there's a challenge. Nice that you stepped up to the challenge but in this Founde

JordanCut

June 19, 2015, 10:14:06 PM
The Mack title is mine! I'm going to cut his run into pieces!

Elizabeth Marret

April 22, 2015, 02:14:56 PM
They're terrified of what we are gonna do next my dear. Not all can handle my fiery Shepard. All of the IWC is scared of us. And if anyone of that asshole group begs the differ, come in and prove us wrong. Come out come out wherever you are, bitches!

The Showsteala

March 13, 2015, 10:28:18 PM
where da fuck is all ya all cocksuckers at these days?!?!?!?! Where the fuck ya hiding kiddos?? Why don't come out to play ya namby pamby whiney brats?!?!?!?!?!

The Mack™

January 01, 2015, 12:00:36 AM
HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Elizabeth Marret

November 29, 2014, 03:18:40 PM
Hiya all, how is everyone doing? Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your families and friends.

mack420

November 23, 2014, 07:23:49 PM
welcome back. looking forward to what you bring to the fed

Dean Rush

November 22, 2014, 12:34:10 AM
I am back, and decided to go with a different character all together

JordanCut

November 19, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
Thanks!

mack420

November 19, 2014, 04:28:26 PM
welcome back

JordanCut

November 18, 2014, 10:17:07 PM
Hello!

William Mack

August 13, 2014, 07:01:25 PM
It's always better late than never my love :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 13, 2014, 02:01:39 PM
Sorry it's taken so long to see that baby. I love you and I am so happy that you are mine.  ;D :D ;)

William Mack

August 08, 2014, 09:44:59 PM
I always been yours my love. :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 08, 2014, 05:44:21 PM
I am yours as long as you are mine.....ALL MINE, my loving King. LOL  :D  :)   ;D

William Mack

August 03, 2014, 03:57:28 PM
I love you MY Queen :-* :D

Elizabeth Marret

August 03, 2014, 12:46:41 AM
Oh my King, you're right! We're going to be back & with a vengeance. The boys & gals ain't gonna know what to. LOL  :D ;D

William Mack

August 02, 2014, 10:40:17 PM
Were Coming Back Soon Boys & Girls!!!

William Mack

July 07, 2014, 11:35:50 PM
love is great :D

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:39:50 PM
 :'( Love hurts more than anyone can express in words, but I have to keep trying for I care to much for my kids to have a real home again.

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:28:56 PM
 :'( I wish I wasn't such a stupid fool, but I hope, I pray, I love, and if not for my kids, this romeo would have bit the bullet and I hope one day I can write such a beautiful poem as that of living life like romeo and Juliet, for my kids at least to see something decent from their father besides the smut I always wrote. I hope they love the first poem I wrote and it overshadows all my bullshit before it!?!

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:20:06 PM
I'm a great listener and even for someone I cannot contact, I would listen to everything, take any sort of shit for I am the biggest fool of all on this april 1st, I am a lover who weeps for what is good to be and will say nothing, regardless of whether I cannot or can, I am neutered and impotent, I am muted and silenced, I am forever theirs to walk on and serve for my children mean that much to me. I am here to listen and always forgiving, and sorry for not listening before. I am trying, but I am not the poet the mother of my children is, I am just a poor writer trying to learn.

A N. A.

March 31, 2014, 11:29:41 PM
 :'( if I only I could talk to those I love, but I cannot break legal orders and will have to do what I have to do by the law to get my kids back, even if it breaks a heart I never wanted to break, I am sorry to my kids for I not know how we got here. if only peace could exist for I have tried, now I must remain silent and try to be poetic for my children, for making a better world for Betty and Billy. I love you kids and never forget we both love you for I would never take you from your mother as she did to me. I will always forgive no matter what, even if I end up in cuffs again, I will go peacefully, again, even if it kills me and battle on without raising a hand to protest, using these fingers to speak good words for no woman is more beautiful and just, so take care of her my children, she deserves the best.

Abigail Wyatt

March 28, 2014, 04:59:01 PM
this sucks....i was just getting started....i wish i could help keep this place going cause i would

A N. A.

March 20, 2014, 10:09:24 PM
Eat...the Vultures!

Abigail Wyatt

March 20, 2014, 09:57:01 PM
Follow....the Buzzards!

norm

March 05, 2014, 08:32:29 PM
gonna be in the chat room if anyone wants to drop in and shoot the shit!?!

MattWard

February 26, 2014, 02:03:28 PM
What up peeps

norm

February 24, 2014, 11:59:14 PM
hope ya live through it, lol, but try not worry too much, and definitely don't worry about updating us. keep yer head up

Kira Darland & Brady Henderson

February 24, 2014, 11:34:05 PM
I found out the results to the ultra sound, and it was an enlarged thyroid now tomorrow I go to my throat doctor to see when the surgery will be so I will have you updated on  the surgery date when I find out

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 3754
  • Total Topics: 2637
  • Online Today: 11
  • Online Ever: 186
  • (December 04, 2015, 01:56:22 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 6
Total: 7
6 Guests, 1 User
CruellaSierraPerry
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Yesterday at 02:54 PM - Devil Princess vs TINA

jade music hits the sound system she walks down the ramp no expression on her face walks to the ramp in the ring walks around and she is handed microphone and she then begin to talk.

Jade West. all right tonight i face my friend stable mate a woman who proably crazy as iam right now ya know,im not scared of anything never was never will be,

Jade West im going to bring my a game im going show the entire world what im all about im going take tina down town im going show her what happens when you get in a match against me,

she looks around the ring collects her thoughts for while looks around and begin to talk again.

Jade west i hope miss tina wil not be to over upset when im throwing her all around the entire arena again and again and nail her with a jade powerbomb again and again and make her tap out again and again

jade west she want to see how far im willing to go,how far im willing to go if i want have some fun well tina im known through out the entire world,,this is my entire life right now you people understand this is my entire life !!

jade hears crowd making noise she then begin to talk again.

jade west this is what im here for im not the devil princess for nothing,the devil want me win im going take tina to where she never expects to return from,she has no idea what she is in for im going to anniliate her right in the middle of this damm ring il show her and mac what they got in their st

Yesterday at 02:41 PM - Chris Orton

CHARACTER NAME: Chris Orton

BIRTHDATE: 1-15-17

HEIGHT: 6'5

WEIGHT: 249 lbs

HOMETOWN: Miami, Florida

THEME MUSIC: Somewhere I belong by Linkin Park

FINISHING MOVE: "Lights Out" (Leaping Diamond Cutter)

TRADEMARK MOVES: Hard kick to challenger kick, DDT, Roundhouse kick

WRESTLING STYLE: Brawler

BIOGRAPHY: Chris Orton SEF legend has accomplished a lot being part of SEF, and he is back to finish what he started go down in SEF history books one of best wrestlers ever wrestle in SEF ring.

APPEARANCE: Custom made suits cutting promos, black shorts, boots, and elbow pads to wrestle in the ring[/b]

11 Dec 2017 - Anarchy 12/22/2017

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on December 22, 2017
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Minimum Role-play Word Count

Maximum Role-play Word Count

Role-play Limit Per Match

Role-play Board
Live News Promos @ The SEF Office

Venue
The Forum Los Angeles CA

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil

Opening Contest
Jade West vs Tina

Mid Card Bout
Jason Stratus vs Chris Orton

Main Event
Simon Lee Nash vs Cliff O Clank

Card Is Subject To Change
jade west shown in a backstage area wondering about her match stil has her sissors in her hands.hoping she going win her match against tina on this week anahorcy she plays with her sissors spinning them around her career is major inportand to her.she want be sucessfull she then laughing out loud then begin to talk.

jade west tina wondering how far i will go she dont know me yet does she im able to go im able to go far as i allow myself to go,the devil himself is calling my name and for my own sake and everyone else in this world.

jade west.il go as far as im willing to go with all extreme allowed my devil santist is my family,i must be with my family my family my devil santinst must allow me to go and do what ever means neccessery

she dance around for her urn finds it least two of them,holds them up in the air looks up in the air smiles and does not say anything. lights go from dark to red and to on again she then begin to talk.

jade west mouths its time oh it is time,looks around put her urn safe back in her bag again and begin to talk.

jade west.oh my sisters its almost time, tina my friend u got no idea what your are in for i can not wait wonder where she is right now,hope u listening when it comes to bringing what u got bringing your a game doing what it takes is what it takes.

she uses her sissors cuts some of her hair off her own head could care less what she doing,cuts some more off her head laughs evil

06 Dec 2017 - Jade Looks For Tina

jade west shown walking around the backstage area she heard she has a match with her friend tina this coming week,she got her sissors with her as well she looks around and begin to talk.

jade west.hey wonder where tina at im sure our match going be awesome the devil is watching every minute every hour the man see;s everything,

she wonders around cold stare in her face drink her cold beer and she then begin to talk again.

jade west i fear nothing and nobody,il do anything to anyone im not scared people are scared of me come on take your best shot.

jade west im fearless nobody knows how far iam willing to go!!

she wait for reply

tbc by tina r anyone

05 Dec 2017 - Jade Talks To Mr Bear

ade west shown walking in to mr bear office,she want do something daring in her next match,she looks around and then looks straight to him and begin to talk.

Jade West.hey mr bear  whats up i hear the next card coming up soon and from what i hear nobody believes how daring iam,im able to do anything,

she smokes her hookah for while and she then begin to talk.

Jade West i love doing extreme stuff i love being total extreme,im a risk taker,without even a second thought mr bear

she rest for while and begin to talk.

jade west i want to shock the entire crowd who never know what im going to do next bring up some ratings you know.its the devil way i want show tina n mack how far im willing to go i need inpress my team without a moment care sound good.

Jade west got any ideas

she run her hand through her hair n wait
Unknown rock music started playing SEF fans wondering what going on suddenly coming out from the curtain is SEF legend who need no introduction Chris Orton. He receive massive pop reaction starts making his way down the ramp slides in the ring gets up smiles hearing SEF fans going nuts and cheering for him. He ask for a microphone makes his way to middle of the ring started speaking

I'm Back! I'm not going anywhere! I guess you are wondering why now come back, and you also want to know where I been? Well, I been pretty busy past few years going somewhere else continue to build my fan base, and I have done that it's going every single day. Why now to come back SEF needs some boost get this company into minds of every wrestling fan around the world.

Chris Orton stop talking then speaks again.

I been hearing SEF is going to shut down no one seems to be interested in the company anymore, so I decided to make a call to SEF headquarters saying I'm coming back to help make sure this company doesn't close down. I don't know what to expect or where will I end up but trust me when I say this newcomers, old faces, or assholes in that locker room. Chris Orton is back ready to kick ass put down everyone who gets in my way soon or later I will become number one SEF superstar in this company that all I got to say![/cent
jade shown realxing spinning her sissors around hoping have some fun soon,got her devil attire on looks n a mirror and begin to talk.

jade i cant wait to tourment somebody soon really want have some fun and see somebody suffer even mmy own self suffer a bit cause that fun

jade whoever we face wil end up totally destroyed and ibe enjoying every minute of it so will tina and mack

spins her sissors around and smiles eviley in the mirror drinks her cold beer and sits down and realxes

tbcby anyone
jade west shown wondering around the building playing with her sissors looks in a mirror looks at her hair brushes it with her hand,laugh eviley takes care of it so more laughs eviley looks in her purse checks see what she got smiles and begin to laugh more eviley and drinkss some devil juice n wonders off.
jade west shown roaming around the building wearing her devil worshiping gear looking around pretty sure she beat christine nash she then spray paints the devil on the wall, she then drinks some devil juice in her bottle and looks around like she is on dimential at a time she then begin to talk.

jade west the devil is coming beware dont be afraid your career mabye your lives i plan to bring worship to the entire rostor soon as possibell.i plan to be undefeated nobody is going to beat me nobody.ido what i want when ever i want come soon the hole entire company be put on notice.

jade west keeps on walking down the hall somebody comes by and begin to talk.

tbc by anyone or not
jade west shown in managment office {ooc she using Liz Gillie face} she swinging her sissors with her fingers she then begin to talk.

jade west the devil pray has brought me here i tend to stay undefeated no matter what who knows i may surpase undertaker mania streak or goldberg wcw streak or askua nxt streak but let me say im full of surprises.

jade west i also got friends i may bring here then the entire world as you know it will change im full of change i m never going loose here but who knows i dont fear im not scared of anything,i never will be i make people afraid of me

she stay quiet for while she looks around and begin to talk.

jade west i want be in the extrme of the extreme i want risk everything,i dont care i love sacerfcing everything,long as it extreme i get paid who cares sound insaine enough to you already

she wait

12 Nov 2017 - Jade Wants Comeption.

jade shown roaming round the halls drinking a cold beer playing with her sissors looks in a mirror seeing if she looks all right she then begin to talk

jade i dont fear anyone anyone got a challange for me so far im undefeated so come try your best shot im the devil princess im from the underground i dont fear anything,so come on give me your beat shot losers i dont fear anyone.

somebody comes by and talks

12 Nov 2017 - Seth Moxley

BRAND
 Free Agent

CHARACTER NAME: Seth Moxley

BIRTHDATE: N/A

HEIGHT: 6'1

WEIGHT: 217

HOMETOWN: Cincinnati, Ohio

THEME MUSIC: "Always" by Saliva

FINISHING MOVE: Moxley Stomp (King's Landing/Ripcord Knee)

TRADEMARK MOVES
Corner forearm smash[236][249][250][251]
Diving double foot stomp to an opponent held in the tree of woe position[252][253]
Blockbuster (Diving somersault neckbreaker)[252][253]
Falcon Arrow (Sitout suplex slam)[254][255]
Frog splash[252][253]
Multiple kick variations
Back[236][251]
Enzuigiri[235][236][250][251]
Legsweep[235][251]
Running single leg drop[236][251][256]
Phoenix splash[1]
Reverse STO into the turnbuckle,[236] often as a counter to a running opponent[249][250][251]
Sling Blade[257]
Suicide dive[235][251]
Suicide somersault senton[256]
Superplex, usually followed by a Falcon Arrow[252][253]
Turnbuckle powerbomb [236][249]

WRESTLING STYLE: Highflyer

BIOGRAPHY: He is the older brother of Seth and Roman Moxley

APPEARANCE: Dean Ambrose

Any teams that form and want to be recognized on the roster can fill out the following stats and again, just give us the stats we ask for and add what you feel is relevant to your team.

TEAM NAME: The Lunatics

TEAM MEMBERS: Dean and Seth Moxley

12 Nov 2017 - Dean Moxley

BRAND
 Free Agent

CHARACTER NAME: Dean Moxley

BIRTHDATE: N/A

HEIGHT: 6'4

WEIGHT: 225

HOMETOWN: Cincinnati, Ohio

THEME MUSIC: "Monster" by Skillet

FINISHING MOVE: Moxley Blast (Dirty Deeds)

TRADEMARK MOVES
Air Lunatic (Suicide dive)[264]
Corner forearm smash[265] followed by a running bulldog, with theatrics[266]
Diving elbow drop to a standing opponent and/or to the outside of the ring
Double leg takedown followed by multiple punches[267][268]
Double underhook superplex[269][270][271][272]
Front missile dropkick[273]
Knee strike to the midsection, as a counter to an oncoming opponent[274][275][276][277]
Lunatic Lariat (Pendulum lariat[250][278][279][280] or a rebound clothesline to an opponent outside the ring, preceded by sweeping off from the apron)[273]
Money Clip (Rolling release suplex)[281][282] – 2016–present
Running crossbody followed by multiple punches[278][283]
Running front dropkick to an opponent against the ropes[284]
Snap DDT[250][278][285][286]
Snap elbow drop[274][279][287][288]
Swinging backbreaker[289]
Tornado DDT[267][290][291]

WRESTLING STYLE: Lunatic, Unstable

BIOGRAPHY: He is the baby brother of Seth and Roman Moxley

APPEARANCE: Dean Ambrose

Any teams that form and want to be recognized on the roster can fill out the following sta

09 Nov 2017 - Another Dark Promo

jade west shown in a room playing with her sissors moving them around like she cutting something,she then begin to talk.

jade west.my baby my precious little sissors hows it going you be there with me in my match mabye u can play wont ya like that haha u never know what im capiaple of until it to late.see u soon.

camera fade to black

09 Nov 2017 - Jade Sends A Dark Promo

jade is in a dark room she looks at the camera and begin to talk.

jade this is going be great i have not seen my oppointent at all,what wrong christine nash loose your spark come on bitch show me you not scared of me show me im not going shove your head so far up your ass you never ever going want show your face in this place again.

jade im not scared of anything im as twisted as you can get,dont believe me meet me in the ring tonight trust me your career here is over!! u just dont know it yet, last week i destroyed simon and this week it going be you,who knows who else,

jade west i dont threat easiely at all never did never will,i want comeption or dont show up i dont care,i dare you to prove myself i plan to be undefeated here and your just another step in that happening, im not going anywhere,!

she continues look at the camera and begin to talk.

jade west this is my home the hole area is my devil playground,and what i got planned for you your never going to see coming so beware bitch im coming for you.i will sacerfice anything to prove my point and get in others minds.see ya soon.

promo fades to dark
jade west is in middle of the ring and she then begin to talk

jade west all right anyone see my victom anywhere i dont fight ghost you know so if there really is a christine nash out there the twisted angel let yourself be known i like to see who im going face tonight,

jade west.i dont got all night im the only twisted angel out there dont believe me watch my match this week it goin give u really cool example of what iam all about so nash get down here show me how twisted u are and if u do exist

she wait in the ring for a reply
jade is in a room smoking a drug releated refear and marijuania she then begin to talk.

Jade west.so i got a match with the twisted angel christine nash huh she dont seem like so twisted to me,i done things that made parents wish i was never even born,

jade west i beat simon nash im also going beat christine nash and work my way up to become anarachy champion and nobody going stop me,just ask the kids on the school bus just ask the nursing home where people send their old nobody parents when they dont need them anymore u ask them just who the fuck is a sick twisted angel oh wait they been sworn to another state cause i left a mark

jade west on their entire lives and left them scared for life bitch i watched homes burn down with my enemies inside did i care not one bit,i stil dont

jade west so do i care about a twisted angel noo i m careless heartless emotionless and dont care one bit about anyone else in this world i never wil so good luck angel your going need it.

promo ends

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on November 10th 2017

Role-play Board
Live Anarchy Character Promotions

Venue
Click Here

Theme Music

Opening Contest
Jade West vs Christine Nash
Mid Card Bout
Matt Ward vs Drew Steveson
Main Event
Cliff o Clink vs Jason Startus
SEF Revoultion Championship on the line.

"So the GM doesn't even have the time to know who he is booking, doesn't seem to care about doing a good job, but oh well, at least I got the main event slot. And Jason Status, I got you one on one."

(Cliff O Clink leaning back on a metal chair in the locker room in old blue jeans, ring boots, and a SEF Rebel Yell shirt. The Revolution Title laying across his right knee and his hands resting on his lap as the CoC looks calmer than usual.)

"Jason, a former champion in SEF, though it feels like a long time ago, so what have ya done lately, I mean, besides beat up Simon Lee Nash!?!"

(Cliff amused by that and smirks a little.)

"I mean hey, I guess I could do it more, might be fun, I don't know, the guy seems lackluster to me, but maybe I just like fighting too much!?! Hopefully you like to fight hard Jason cause tonight its gonna be a fight for this title. Everytime I enter that ring I represent the Revolution Championship whether its on the line or not, I am the Revolution! What are you Jason, besides someone obsessed with the Nash family?!"

(Cliff still smirking.)

"Its ok by me though, torture the kid and his sister, I don't give a crap what you do in your spare time, as long as you bring a fight to Anarchy tonight. I got one way
jade west music hits she walks down the ring with no emotion goes to the steel steps climbes over the ring ropes in the ring wait for music to die down she there alone for now looks around does not say a word for while she then begin to talk.

Jade west.so hi bitches let me get one thing straight im not here to be anyone friend im not here to sign autographs im not here to take pictures with your stupid little ugly kids,

jade west im here to destroy anniliate break bones break necks send your heroes to the hospital where you can watch them rot and dismay and watch your doctor bills and your home life shread to pieces if this dude named simon nash get hurt and has to run home cry to his mommy

jade west.then that just to bad you never met anyone like me before im a formor champion i retired many championship title belts and many of its female wrestlers including the very ones that never worked again.

she looks around stil no emotion on her face and begin to talk again.

jade west i see your afraid good i like that love seeing fear n your faces it makes me happy so nash u want be my next victom fine come aboard and face your last breathe if you die in this ring not my fault im not your friend im nobody friend got that.

jade west i love tourter seeing people get fear in their eyes and bringing myself to hurt people beyond the wildest imagination i dont care i just dont care,so lets get this match started assholes nas
jade west shown walking round backstage area she got sissors n her hand crobar in her pocket also drinking cold beer she walks by somebody and looks at them and does not talk yet just stands there trying get in to whoever mind that is in her way.

tbc by anyone

25 Oct 2017 - jade west

CHARACTER NAME jade west

BIRTHDATE july 26th 1993

HEIGHT 5ft7

WEIGHT

HOMETOWN new york city

THEME MUSIC living dead girl

FINISHING MOVE jade powerbomb

TRADEMARK MOVES superkick devil kick

WRESTLING STYLE hardcore

BIOGRAPHY jade is a orphan brought up by herself got a sister named hawk,who loves birds she is home being taken care of by her sister jade knows no boundries she do it all risk anything to suriave a sinister for life,kind quiet let her action speak for themselves.

APPEARANCE[/b dark hair blue jeans dog collor leather jacket new york style

25 Oct 2017 - Anarchy 26 10/27/2017

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on October 27th 2017

Role-play Board
Live Anarchy Character Promotions

Venue
Staples Center Los Angeles CA

Theme Music

Opening Contest
Carlos Mitchell special announcement

Mid Card Bout
Simon Lee Nash vs Jade

Main Event
Cliff O Clank vs Jason Stratus
Non title Match

21 Oct 2017 - Anarchy 25

October 20th, 2017

"Hello everybody and welcome to Friday Night Anarchy right here in Sin City, Las Vegas Nevada, wooooooooooooo!!!"

A bit of a pop from the sold out crowd inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena and Mr Bear stands in a black and white tuxedo as we have come to see him in. The interviewer with a smile on his face a bit unusual for the man as he says.

"I have some news that I felt best to deliver on Anarchy since it is our only live event SEF is hosting, for now. SEF is going to bring back WAR as was revealed through social media and we will build pay per views once again, only on the SEF Network. I made some mistakes when I arrived here and bought my way in to become majority Owner. I dismissed people who knew better than I and I let myself get caught in the light. I learned by watching SEF has I have remained here in the shadows making acquaintances with some of those people I dismissed. Hopefully we can bring them back in the future because I have met with the former Owner, ANA, or you may know him best as Marijuana Mack, a talent who will be an active wrestler in SEF, a company I own once again. I will rebuild it my way, but we will rebuild it to last longer than it ever has before and stand better than it ever did before. We will be bigger than ever before, SEF will will indeed be for life."

A pop from the crowd for the emotional speech and Mr Bear says.

20 Oct 2017 - The Revolution Returns

(Sitting backstage somewhere off by himself in the technician area amongst the shadows is the SEF Revolution Champion Cliff O Clink, and he doesn't look too pleased as he says with a snarl.)

"So the Revolution Champ gets left off Anarchy after I owned the main event last week on the big return, I get nothing!?!"

(Cliff looking like he wants to punch something, or someone, with his hands raised clenched into fists, but just smiles and pats the title around his waist.)

"That is ok, I got a plan to insure the CoC is all over Anarchy tonight and maybe I'll just take advantage of the rules in this main event being no hold barred!?!"

(Cliff with his hands clasped together rubbing his knuckles and cracking them slightly as he says.)

"There is no way the Revolution Champion is going to sit by while Anarchy airs, not with the lackluster roster this show has. The CoC is all in for the return cause its all about action for me and its the only show in town these days. Maybe I will give Jason Stratus a chance to beat his buddy Simon before I show him what I showed him last week when I beat him and Matt Ward in a triple threat match?! I don't know right now, maybe I will call a buddy of mine and we will own this show?!"

(Cliff grins now and then walks
For the longest time the rivals between Simon Lee Nash and Jason Stratus has been going on for years. it started then Jason Stratus slept with Simon's Sister Christine and got her pregnant. However, This war has been going on and on. IT came to ahead one week ago on Anarchy when Jason and Simon fought all over the place again. General manager Carlos Mitchell had enough and order a match between the two happens in a No Holds Barred Street fight this week on the show.

Jason: Oh yes my dear friend Simon.

laughs a little

Jason: Seems like you can't get away from me and i can't get away from you.

Jason: I wonder why that is the case my buddy.

Jason: I don't get it. I loved your sister. Her curves. Her voice, Her screams.

laughing out loud.

Jason: You always wanted to be knight and shining armor her for and for what?

Jason: So that Mesa would get his hands on her and treat her like the slut that she is.

Jason: Well done Simon. Bravo my boy.

Jason: Let me set some facts straight to you my friend. This no holds barred fight. That your friend. Our General manager just set up Carlos Mitchell.

Jason: He just made the biggest mistake of your life. Now i can do whatever i want. I can do all the damage i can and it's all legal. Nothing is going to stop me now.

Jason: It's only a matter of time before the son of Nash is gone

16 Oct 2017 - Anarchy 24 {10/13/17}

October 13th, 2017

"WELCOME TO ANARCHY!!"

The voice of SEF shouts from ringside as Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil plays over the pa of the Rebel Coliseum in Jackson Mississippi and Nick Miller says.

"It is Friday the Thirteenth and we are set for the return of Anarchy under the ownership of Carlos Mitchell who will be running this brand right here on the SEF Network. We got three stellar looking matches on paper, but considering barely anyone showed up tonight, no telling if we will even have any matches!?"

Michael Flecha Jr chimes in now.

"Yes, that may be true Nick, not a lot of buzz from the wrestlers who were booked tonight, though those that made some noise were loud and proud to return to Anarchy here on Friday night and I hope everyone took precautions cause it is indeed Friday the Thirteenth!"

Anthony Florio says.

"Ah, go walk under a ladder and break a mirror Mikey, we ain't got time for no superstitions cause we want some action from these damn deadbeats leeching off of SEF."

Mike says.

"Simon Lee Nash seems to have gotten Matt Ward off his ass while Cliff O Clink is ready to headline the show, but his opponent seems to want nothing to do with Anarchy, calling the roster a bunch of scrubs. Not a very endearing comment from Jordan Brooks who is the SEF Titan Champion a
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

SEF was Founded on February 16th, 2002 at 2 am on MSN Groups and later moved to Aimoo in December 2008 before SEF became its own network in 2011, then the fed separated in 2013 to form SEW & SEF became open for business to any other fed wanting on the network, but in 2014 all feds were merged into SEF:WUN and by 2015 we became the SEF network open for business 24/7 with any brand

"Home of Champions & Controversy"..."The Anti-Authority of e-Fedding"..."a real throwback to ol' school fun"..."We don't hate, we innovate"..."THE e-Fed of e-Fed's"..."We Dropped The Soap"..."This is Extreme F'n Wrestling"..."The true land of opportunity where there is no glass ceiling or box!"..."we don't segregate, we initiate"..."The Last Stop for Fantasy Wrestling & Freedom!"..."remember history, live for the future, be presentable"..."No Shame, No Mercy, No f'n Rules"..."all our haters make us greater"...

"Lord knows, if its on the internet, its got to be true"-HBK

"Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the earth"-Archimedes

SEF is a Fantasy Wresting Fiction network and we are in no way affiliated with any other network, real or fantasy.

The SEF Network is unrated and all brands within this site are individually rated.

SEF is uncut, unedited, unrestricted, and un-f'n-censored, and may contain offensive material to many. Anything goes, extreme is not just a name here, so enter at your own risk. Children, put your parents to bed cause parental discretion is advised, but will be completely f'n ignored! Remember, YOU make the choice to enter this site and you are warned it may be offensive, so we are not held liable for what you see. Don't like it, don't view it!

This site is made using a screen resolution of 1440 x 900 & Internet Explorer.

SiteLock