sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midnight Responds to Tina's claim regarding her niece Lexi

Started by Midnight, September 23, 2011, 12:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Tina can run her mouth all she wants about my niece Alexandra, just shows how stupid she is and how she has diarreha of the mouth. Tina could never hold a candle to the accomplishments my niece has had in her career. My niece has gave her blood sweat and tears to make wrestling what it is. Tina just mad because she got her ass owned by me and my niece. Not my fault she's the bimbo of SEF or is that slut. I can never tell. Anyways, Tina will find out what my niece is about very soon, and trust me she will not like the results. Tina can put up or shut up, doesn't matter to me, either way the Divas of Destruction is not going anywhere and if she is that damn froggy..I say leap..BIOTCH!

Taylor Andrews

We at SEF.com caught up with Tina who had the following to say.

"First of all, Midnight and Alexandra have yet to put their hands on me, just some fake trick Midnight must have met from the street corner. Second, the only who speaks garbage around here is her for I have been in SEF busting my ass continuing to show why women are equal here while Alexandara is a newcomer, a rookie, never been here, never proved herself in SEF, so until she does, your claims about her are false. You want someone to leap Midnight, then why don't you leap into the ring against me if you got the guts for the only one feeling froggy lately is you, yet ya seem to scared to actually step in a ring with me. You may want to practice more on that imposter who fooled no one into believing it was me, at least then ya may get to beat someone up because once you learn how bad you underestimated me you will be pinned or maybe even tapping out, well no, you will be!"

Midnight

Midnight chuckles and shakes her head.

Wow Tina. I guess it's true what they say about blonde. They are nothing but bimbos, I guess that means your the biggest bimbo around. Me scared of you? Surely all that weed smoking you do with Macky boy over there, clouded your thinking, or maybe it's the empty space that makes it hard for you to have a brain. Get real Tina. But since your having diarreha of the mouth...here....

Midnight reaches over, grabs a small paper bag and reaches inside to pull out a pink bottle of Pepto Bismol.

I think you will need this. Use the whole bottle chica, cause that is what it's going to take to shut your mouth up. But humor me Tina. You want me..I'm right here..all you have to do, pay attention blondie, ask Viper or Whitney to make the match. That simple. But then again, when have you ever paid attention to anything but a cock in your ass..hmmm?

Taylor Andrews

So again we at SEF.com caught up to Tina since she figured a full promo wasn't worth it for Midnight who continues to duck her and this is what Tina had to say.

"So Midnight continues to talk shit spewing lie after lie out of her mouth like it actually means anything and if she wants the match, then why doesn't she go to management? She and HER BITCH, little Lexi they are the ones with something to prove as I already proved to be far more dominant in wrestling than either one of them, then again, maybe she is scared of me, scared of tapping out to the real T & A!"

HardcoreQueen

Alexandra finally was able to be reached for comments.  The young raven haired diva, who had been in the business for eleven years had this to say.

"Just the fact that this pathetic excuse for a want to be Trish Stratus has even let my name slip out of her lips, signifies the stupidity that seems to have bred here.  See I dont need to sit around here and talk about sex lives or assume that people are below me, simply because I do not know them.  It's a well known fact, that I am no one's bitch, but I promise you that I can make you mine Tina.  But I think you might like that a little too much, and I'm sorry, but I dont bat for your team."

Taylor Andrews

"So that makes both so called Divas of Destruction afraid of lil, naive Tina, heh, irony!"

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock