menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Carlos Mitchell & Kristin Fox Check Into The Hardcore Hotel

Started by Showsteala, February 04, 2014, 12:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock comes jamming over the pa scratching out them riffs and the crowd on their feet for the most controversial and influential wrestler this side of the universe! Daddy Mack spins out all cocky and arrogant dancing around sarcastically in a pair of loose tan cargo shorts and matching sandals with nothing else on except dark, cheap sunglasses and a sarcastic smile. He also has the SEF World Title strapped around his waist with the XFW Title strapped above that covering his ripped abs and Mack with the SEW WAR Tag Title belt slung over his left shoulder. The Mack skipping down the aisle gloating like a chesire cat on whatever Mack be on, maybe just life itself cause being The Showsteala that he is, is all he needs to get higher than anyone else in this world!?!?! Mack hopping to the ring apron and staring in at his bed set up with the full size mirror supported by pillars wrapped in green neon light tubes. The Hardcore Hotel sign blinking on the ropes with the vacancy light glowing below it while Mack spins into the ring dropping to his muscle pose. He pops up in a crotch chop, catches his Tag Titles and spins around to lay across his bed lifting a microphone loosely in his hand. The Fabulous Beast making his way out remaining out of the spotlight, but noticeable of course as he a huge fucking monster, or rather a beast!!! The focus on Mack who lays back arrogantly confident as ever, sarcastically smirking and lifts the mic up loosely.

So it seems ya all can't get enough of The Mack hosting the Hardcore Hotel and I don't blame ya, so here goes, let's get this fucking show rolling. Carlos Mitchell, you booked it, you booked yourself and the Anarchy Owner as my guests, so why is it you wanted to be on the highest rated segment in SEF history!? Was it Kristin's idea, or do you got something you need to say? If so, come on out boy, and Kristin, bring your sweet ass out and see if ya can measure up this time unlike previous attempts when ya tried to dis me and one up me only to fall flat on your face. Or get shoved to your ass after lusting over The Mack!?! When ya gonan realize you can't dis Mack cause it fall so deaf ears?!

Mack waving his brow up and down in a cocky manner.

Hell Kristin, maybe you got some agenda to be out here, so yea, what better place than my gig to display an announcement of epic proportions cause right here, right now is when the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is watching. Nobody tunes in to any other segment more than when Mack is involved, especially when its the Hardcore Hotel cause so many of you young, dumb and full of cum, or like you honey who wishes they were full of cum. You all try to come out here riding my ass, sucking my balls, kissing my ass, trying to dis me and getting blown off like a two bit trailer park tramp teasing something you can't back up!!! So bring your asses to the ring and let's do this business right for once cause Mack been down for this biz since day one, since I was a skinny piss ant punk back in the eighties blazing up Detroit city with some real underground amateur shit. No backyard could hold me, but the abandoned buildings were where I felt at home with the ring we built ourselves. Over twenty fucking years of experience are behind these baby blues, so come out here correct and bring your business pumps boys and girls cause as far as I am concerned, as far as I see it, your both naive. Carlos at least knows his role and is learning these ropes and to be honest, he be doing a good job I think, for his experience that is, he's a good GM. Kristin, she talks a lot, but still can't keep up on this stick with The Mack, then again, who can!? She boasts her own experience as being someone who has walked in my shoes elsewhere or those of any top star in SEF yet her actions have yet to back her mouth up while The Mack backs up every fucking word all ya all hang on every goddamn second I open my mouth!!! Mack don't need to boast or brag, but where would the fun be in not doing so!? Enough for now. Kristin, Carlos, bring your asses out and let's hear what ya all got in store for Anarchy, for SEW, for SEF!?! Why did you want to be checked into the Hardcore Hotel, besides the fact that everyone wants to ride my coattails?!

Mack lowering the mic and patting both his titles that are strapped around his waist while his Tag Title lays on his other arm hanging off a little. The Fabulous Beast in the ring to the side of the bed which sits in a corner and the bodyguard just stands back with arms folded in front of his large frame covered by a fancy white suit with no tie. The top of his shirt undone and a pair of expensive shades cover his eyes which are always watching, so anyone thinking their taking over, think again!?!?!

By the way Kristin, my last five percent of SEF stock is yours on one condition and if you don't know what that is, then just ask honey cause I am sure this crowd could tell ya!?!?!

Mack all sarcastically arrogant as he lays back waiting to hear from his guests unless they no show him, which wouldn't be smart!?!

Simon Lee Nash

Just then Hell will be calling your name hits on the pa system and out comes Carlos Mitchell. Dressed in a nice business suit. He walks down the ramp way and greets some of the fans. He walks up the steel steps and gets into the ring. He walks over and shakes the hands of The Mack.

Carlos: Thank you Mack for having me and i am honored to be on your show tonight. Like you said that maybe you wanted to know why the Hardcore Hotel is here and you said maybe for ratings cause this is the highest rated segement in all of the SEW and SEF and that is very true but you said that you thought i might have something personal to say.

Carlos: Well you know here tonight we got two championship matches that will be coming up here later tonight. For starters. The SEW Light Heavyweight championship will be indeed on the line where Number one contender and Former Sew Light Heavyweight champion Simon Lee Nash will be facing off with current champion Brady Henderson.

Carlos receives a cheap pop

Carlos: And if what we saw on Raw in that amazing showdown. We will be in for Quite a treat.

Then finally our main event for the SEW World Heavyweight championship a rematch from a few weeks ago. Taylor Andrews get a second chance to win the title when she goes one on one in a ladder match against the regining and defending SEW World Champion Phoenix Winterborn.

Crowd pops for the main event.

Carlos: However, there is more to the reason i am here tonight. You see i want to address something that happen on the last show that i think need to be brought to all of your attention. You see i have been in federation for a while now. I have been walking the company line. Being a good scout and not trying to cause any problems. But when my decision making comes to question then i will have to respond to that.

Carlos: Here is what happen. If you remember on our last show. Kimberly Pain was going to face off with Kristen Fox. The reason i put that match up is because she was listed as an active member of the roster. Which means you would be allowed to be in a match. Now she comes out and said that she wanted this to be address on a later date. Well why not have it here.

Carlos: you know the chaos that this could bring is great for ratings. But i am not here for ratings what i am here for is that when someone calls me out and starts to question my job ability. Need i remind you all that i was a general manager of the Anarchy long before Mrs. Fox even set foot in the SEW arena.

Carlos: I have been a general manager of both WAR and Anarchy. I had a blast. quite frankly i enjoyed working with Kira Kirkland she was a total sweetheart. And up to this point i didn't have a problem with Kristen Fox until now. So what i am here for is to clear the air and get down to real business.

Carlos goes over to take a sit on the stool and waits for Kristen to make her appearance to the hardcore hotel.

kstancil13

{Indestructible hits and Kristin comes out in pink pleather wrestling shorts that cover the most important parts with the outline of a black fox on the ass, matching boots/knee pads, and a black midriff baring top outlined in pink.  Her blond hair is French braided down her back and she steps over to Mack and kisses him on the cheek and then raises a microphone}

Kristin:"What kind of Anarchy owner would I be if I no showed on the greatest wrestler of our generation?  As much as I know we need you but it just seems that Carlos seems to think that nothing can get done on this show with out taking you away from what you do best.  So I brought the party to you.  {Lady Marmalade plays as several "professionals" of the highly paid kind strut out wearing only Mack shirts.  A tall leggy red head pulls a nice size bag of some green}  I hear that is some Columbian Red.  I've never tried since I've been with a cop for so long.  I hope its good shit.  Now {she shrugs} I'll deal with Carlos while you enjoy yourself the way only you can, Champ.  {She turns to Carlos}  "Yes, you have been here longer than I have.  It also seems that people think that I am only here because of my friendship with Whitney Marrett.  However, if you failed to forget it was Viper who invited me here.  I have been busy handling the legal side of things while the Mack carries the show, and Whit handles the business.  See, that's what I do.  I graduated top of my class at Tulane University's Law School.  I was contracted exclusively to work for Whitney.  It was only recently that I wanted to give the fans, the other SEF executives, and the SEF roster a reason for me to be Anarchy owner.  So forgive me, Mack but I had to borrow from you.  I had to get off my ass, stop talking, and prove what I am doing here.  For to long Mack and now most recently Tina have been carrying the show.  I recently heard a promo from what of our stars who incorrectly labeled our Wednesday night event as Raw.  {She turns to Mack}  "I thought that was what you did to the ladies in the sack?  They beg for more and more until they are so raw that they can't go no more?  The shows on the SEF brand are War and Anarchy.  Then of course Mack has his own brand.  I failed to make sure that everyone knew that Whit had approved me of a brief loa because I had the flu.  While I was ill and then when I was helping Maegan adjust to being injured and pregnant I realized that Mack and even Tina was right.  Who cares what I do as owner if I don't prove I'm worthy of this position?  Brady is obviously ignoring my challenge so I'll start at the bottom of the barrel.  As Anarchy owner I'm making an executive decision.  I have a couple matches that I want.  On War, I'd like to ask Whit's permission to wrestle Matt Ward in whatever style match she sees fit.  As for Anarchy, I'm booking my own match.  Myself vs my ex-fiance Josh Rodgers in a loser leaves match.  Since he's been no showing Mack as a contracted talent to his brand and ducking Barry perhaps the coward will face me myself.  {She turns to Mack} "Any ideas on what kind of match with Josh I should have?"

Daddy Mack

Mack getting is dick sucked as he half ass pays attention to the bullshit in front of him grinning with sarcasm.

How about you do what ya told me the first time I ever met ya, slow your role. Only this time sweetheart, it needs to be said cause I kinda tuned out here and there. Like I told ya back then when we were right in the Hardcore Hotel, ya wanna suck up to me, get over here and do what this redhead doing right now like I know you wish you could!?! Otherwise get to the fucking point. What? Ya want to book matches, well go ahead, Carlos is here doing that while you run around thinking your correcting people!? Matt Ward is a cheap chump who don't give shit to SEF, but did show up and won a tag title shot. No one cares if he can speak perfect, fuck, look at Daddy Mack, with the vocabulary not much better than the hobo who no shows, Earl I think his name is!? But I make it look better than anyone else, I run the game ho, so slow yo flow and let's go get re started, retarded, whatever!?! You me and red here, oh hey, Carlos, ya wanna get in, we got two broads and crossing swords never bothered me. May go limp, but that hot pussy stiffen it real quick!?!

Carlos arching a brow and looks over both women making us wonder if he be thinking about that idea. Kristin trying to look away and not show how she feels.

Look, Mack-

Mack snapping back sarcastically.

I be looking honey and I be waiting, so get to the fucking point cause your holding up the goddamn show!?! You want a match, book it on Anarchy. You want one on WAR, go talk to Whitney. Hell, maybe she'll come out here if were lucky, but get with the program girl!?! You were contracted with SEF to work for SEF which means you work for the fans and they all think I work harder than you, then again, I do, so what was the point again!?!

Mack laying there smug as ever with the redhead still sucking his cock.

Danika

The tron turns on and Josh is standing bare chested and smirking

Josh:"I have to give this to Kristin, Mack.  She gives the best head I've ever had!  She could suck start my fucking Harley!  She wants to wrestle me?  I want her stock because when I do kick her ass, again, then this kind of party is only the start of things.  Then again, Kristie, I think you have bigger problems.  While you are out here running around like your a fucking Whitney Marrett wannabe, then, he chuckles Babe, you knew I was an asshole from the get go from the way I fucked you stupid while you were living with Barry.  I've been trying to tell you for years that Boudreaux has a history of not being able to keep his cock out of his friends' private stockpile of pussy.  Only you wouldn't believe me even though he fucked your friend Crystal for years, didn't he?  They got what? Three kids?  Maybe you need to see it for yourself."

The camera clicks to another image.  The first thing you see is Barry Boudreaux looking like he's half asleep.  The camera zooms back to see yet another red head working his cock like there is no tomorrow.  She looks up at him and then turns to motion to the side.  A young brunette with a slight baby bump is only shown from the tits down.   The red head embraces the girl with brown hair and its the second girl who speaks

"Are you sure Kris is going to be gone long enough?"

The red head nods

"Hell yes, you really think I would risk Talon or Kristie walking in?  If either of them found out you were pregnant for Barry Talon would kill us both."

A hot kiss between the two before the red head speaks

"I have the paper work for the divorce but he says he misses you and wanted you here.  He says unless you are ready to commit to him then he'll stay with Kris because she has at least Sophie for him.  He can't be sure after everything Josh has done to them."

The brunette impales herself on Barry's cock and kisses him hotly

"I'm ready, baby.  I'll do whatever you want me to do.  Just fuck me okay?"  The camera zooms to catch the young brunette's face.  She's vaguely familar "I have always loved you.  You just hurt me when you kicked me out of bed when Kristin was rescued."  Barry's turned on so much he speaks in French and the girl translates I was seventeen.  I know you like young hot pussy but I had to marry that dumb ass, Ash because my dad would have killed us all.  I love you Barry, don't send me away again.  his response is to turn her over and began fucking her hard and fast  That's it, Barry, harder, fuck me harder! Barry directs the red head Yes, Maddie sit on my face.  I've missed you too."

kstancil13

{Barry pumps into Dusty hard one final time before filling her full.  He pushes Madison back and kisses her juices out of Dusty's mouth.  He then works his way down to kiss her stomach.  he helps her to sit up on the couch before reaching into his bag}

Barry:"The only way I will leave Kris is if you leave Ash too.  We can play around and fuck Maddie occassionaly but T is already going to be pissed that I love you.  I want to marry you, Dusty.  It's why I retired from SWAT.  Kristie needed me when she came back and I felt sorry for her.  It didn't mean I didn't love you.  You have known for a long time that you were hotter than her.  I just needed you to realize that I needed you to be strong for yourself too.  I'll explain all of this to Kristie, but honestly I can't even be sure that she's always been faithful to me.  She left me for Josh first and then came back to me only because he beat her.  I will not be anyone's second choice.  So love me and only me or I'll keep the rich bitch."  {Dusty nods crying and holds her hand out to him so he can slip the engagement ring on her hand.  He turns to Maddie.} "You have both sets of papers?  {she nods.  Barry signs first and holds the papers for Dusty to sign.  He kisses Dusty again}  "How bout we give Maddie a turn?"  {He grins when Dusty nods}  "It's a good thing she never told Talon she couldn't have kids."

{The camera turns back to Kristin looking as white as the Canadian snow and she leaves the ring without saying a word.}

Daddy Mack

After the kids start fucking on the tron Mack shoves the chick on his cock off, zips up and hops up to slide over near Kristin with an arm around her.

Cut the tron and and let's get to brass tax here cause these fools ain't coming out here and don't need no more time, so until they check into the Hardcore Hotel, what say we have some fun of our own?!?

The tron showing the live action in the ring with the crowd waking up for The Mack and Mack dipping Kristin back for a kiss riles them up more, looks into her eyes not wanting to and shouts.

FUCK IT!?!

The Mack gives her what she wants laying a wet one on her lips, then drops her ass to the mat. He stands up with a crotch chop, then Kristin kneels up unzipping his shorts to yank his cock out and sucks him hard which takes a whole couple seconds, but she slurps that shaft trying to make him cum right there in the ring!!! Mack not fighting it and motions the redhead to take care of Carlos who just hangs out going with the flow.

Danika

We hear some commotion and someone yelling cock sucking mother fucker!  The person comes out to the ring and shakes his head as he sees Kristin with tears on her face blowing the Mack.  He tries not to show how much this bothers him and raises a microphone he jacked from a tech backstage

"Check it out here, champ.  Its been a long time since I wrestled but I can't let my friend go out like this.  I've seen Kristie through some of the worst shit that has ever happened in her life up to this point.  Shit, I even hooked up with that two bit skank who claimed to be one of her best friends.  Truth, brother I know that you like to tear the house down like no one can.  So rather than Kristie waking up in the morning so full of regret that she'll want to kill herself how bout you take me on in whatever fucking match you want.  Hell, I'll even get Kristin to write me a six month contract where I'm exclusive to your brand and I'll call my cousin or a buddy or two to fill out your brand.  True, we're a bunch of Marines but it'll be a start until you can get some talent to match you and that hot blond chick."

Simon Lee Nash

Carlos sees everybody in the mix.

Carlos looks at the two ladies and just chills on the side.

Carlos: Now you know i won't mind going some rounds with these lovely ladies but i got business to handle cause i am the General Manager of Anarchy here.

Carlos: Now i am here to announced three matches here. First off let's deal with the Talyor Andrews vs Claire Fox thing. It was agree upon by all parties that if Taylor Andrews wins the match than Claire will be forced to sell her stock back to the SEW's Whitney Marret. That's fine with me. But i am going to make you ladies earn this. Let's have a falls count anywhere match with Whitney Marret as the special guest ref.

Carlos: Second I am going to book Kristin Fox vs Josh Rodgers in a match for the stock of the company as well and this will be a Last Person Standing match.

Carlos: I think to see Talon O'Bannon and the Mack go at it. Seem like a very good idea. SO why the fuck not. Mack vs Talon one on one. I am thinking Anarchy Steel Cage Match

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock