menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Doing what I have to do, nothing!?!

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 20, 2014, 04:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The scene sort of dull, a bit boring as Mack is off doing whatever he wants while Taylor Andrews thought she had a few friends, but they turned out to be just hot for her ass. No time lost as she got her own satisfaction, hell she is the SEW Heavyweight Champion, this skinny little blonde made out to be a ditz for years, labeled a dumb whore by many skanks who were proven to be jealous of superior talent, of the real T & A!! She also happens to be SEW Womens X Diva Champion and hasn't defended the title in a long time, too long, but gets that chance Friday, however, she has no challenge for this match is not supposed to be about the title, however, being the champion Taylor is, she made it that way. Call her cocky, brash, immature, arrogant, flashy, fun, free spirited, but you better include golden for sure as the Golden Gal knows how to wrestle with the best and beat them all. Now to defend the SEW Title against the former champ, against the man who couldn't beat Mack Sunday and won't fair any better against Taylor tonight. Taylor Andrews isn't laying on her back for anyone in that ring despite false claims by the Middle Boy Squaws, cause The Showtime will make them squaw!!! Tonight the Golden Goddess shines by taking back her Tag Titles with the man she should have relied on from the beginning. Damn Taylor for giving a fuck about anyone else, damn her to hell and that mistake is never made again for the Golden Gal goes to Wrestle X and defends her SEW Title, just watch and see Phoenix, watch her roll by you en route to the biggest show of the year that everyone wants to be on or they don't want to be a pro wrestler!?!?!

Taylor in her ring gear on her sofa laying back with her SEW Title on her lap propped up in front of her stomach. Her hands folded in front of the title as her Womens Title lays next to her on the arm of the sofa while the gaze of the Golden Gal's bright eyes shows the hunger to be the best, the smirk of sarcasm she learned well to throw her opponents off and with her eyelashes batting the right way, Taylor may be even more dangerous!?!

What can I say, Phoenix Winterborn, what is there to tell you, to show, to offer that you can't dig up on your own?!? You see who is sitting before, who is holding the top gold of SEW, in any gender, and tonight you can chain me up, and I may tag in to a match right before ours, but you won't be able to leave WAR without calling me a champion. I leave with one title, at least, but in all reality, let's face facts, I am walking out with this SEW Championship belt secured to my waist, or slung over my shoulder, one way or another!!! That Tag Title, it'll be mine whether The Showtime takes it tonight or another cause there is no holding down the best team in SEF today. Trust is key and Mack has my fullest while I have his, so what are you boys going to do about that fact!?! Phoenix, what are you going to do when Taylor Andrews chains you up and chokes you out, tapping you out to shut your championship dreams down yet again, keeping you away from Wrestle X??!! Boys, this girl, woman, chick, sweet ass honey hole, she is going to flash it in your face while she kicks your little fat asses all the way to the bank, to the number one spot in SEF, to the top of the mountain, sit on top of that ladder, and keep kicking ya all down!!!

That fire burning deep in Taylor's eyes while she remains a calm, calculated assassin ready to go display her own dominance in perfection that only the real T & A can bring. Her body toned and curved to move with grace and style making her lounging back in that tight ring gear look exotic and she knows it, just flashes that grin looking cocky and sarcastic reaching for something as the scene fades to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock