menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

The WAR To Settle The Score

Started by ropsef4832, March 04, 2014, 11:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANA

Cliché, but honest, for this week on WAR we see two so called friends go at it as if bitter enemies because even a friend knows when their own brother in arms is wrong. Phoenix Winterborn knows Drew Stevenson broke kayfabe and disrespected not just his boss, but every wrestler in the locker room, every wrestler on this planet, he disrespected the industry we all fight to keep alive. So with that said, A Native Americano, or as they all want to call him, ANA, makes no difference to the indifferent Talent Director and High Chief Warrior of his Renegades of Peace. He is ready for WAR, strapped up in his swat gear, long hair hanging down his face and shoulders as he stands in the gorilla room all alone and "Hell Yeah" bursts through the pa of the packed Greensboro Coliseum bringing the big man up through the curtain in a roar on stage flipping that hair back. The fans coming alive for the Director who charges down the ramp sliding in to hop up and shoot his arms in the air. All business though, he gets a microphone from the announcer and stands in the middle of his ring lifting it up letting a small chant of ANA die down to speak.

Tonight I don't need to don the stripes to work as the referee of the main event, I just need to be here and I am, and am I ever ready for WAR!!! Phoenix Winterborn, I heard you are disgusted with the lowdown dirty acts of a bitter piece of garbage that I told I had no time for, then showed just that because I don't have time for someone who doesn't get what he did. Good for him if he wants to stick to his guns, be the bad guy, I hope he makes something of it, of himself, I really do, but when you try to shoot, I shoot back and I don't work with you until you learn to get what goes on in the ring first and foremost. You try to bring some backstage rumor that was thrown around like many more lies because people who aren't good enough to measure up are simply jealous. I didn't think Drew Stevenson was that guy, but I guess he is jealous that he could never get over as well as Mack. Thing I found funny was that he brought up Mack first, then bombed big time getting owned by The Showsteala last week. Now its time to take out the trash and my prospect has a check to cash cause like I say, I heard you have no love for him after what he pulled. So Phoenix Winterborn, the new SEW Champion that we have yet to hear from since winning back that belt, I'd love to hear from ya, I actually insist a little bit because well I see IT in you, I feel I deserve more from you, we all do. I have busted my ass since day one of you returning to SEF, hell I was behind you in '09 even though I was not known publicly, I simply prefer it that way. But obviously it couldn't be and I got over that, but what I am not over is trying to give you what I could, my best, and not always getting the same in return. I am not looking for apologies, never been one for that, no, I just want your best and I put you against the best to do that. I am not the best by the way, no matter if Drew wants to think he beat SEF's best, he ruined what could have been a kick ass match. And tonight may not be match of the year, but its more about Phoenix backing his words up about the whole ordeal. Its about showing the truth for what it is despite any friendships involved, its about doing what is right, and exposing Drew Stevenson for the fraud he is, kicking his peg leg out he tried to stand on with his bullshit claims. Phoenix Winterborn, its your time, rise up and show us the American Tradition, give us a piece of your mind, hell, speak for all of us, to all of us, about the disgrace that is your opponent this week!?!

ANA lowering the mic to a lot of oohs and cheers from the fans, then sets it down in the middle of the ring and backs up to a corner leaning there to wait for his prospect, his fellow Renegade of Peace to pay due on the check he wrote and make it matter here live in front of the world.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock