sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Proving a point

Started by Simon Lee Nash, March 05, 2014, 02:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash and his tag team championship partner Matt Ward are going to be fighting on War this week when they take on the O'Bannon brother Jax and Taton. Now there has been much said as of late about the success of the tag team champions. Plus with a future tag team title rematch looming down the line with Showtime the tag team of The Mack and SEW X diva's champion Taylor Andrews. The boys need to be on the top of their game. More sharper and more ready than ever before.

The boys are relaxing on the couch and have a small little chat just then Heather Jackson and Larissa both enter the locker room and they look mad.

Simon looks at the ladies and wonder what the five alarm fire is all about and why they are all up and arms for

The ladies tell them what the O'Bannon said in their promo early tonight and Simon tries not to laugh his ass off and Matt Ward is trying harder then Simon

Then the Ladies give them the death stare and are not happy with their men.

Simon: Look I think you should be honored that they think you are smoking hot. I mean you had a few of the boys turning their heads since you ladies came on to the SEW. Besides if they don't have the heads in the game then that is a huge advantage for me and Matt going into our match tonight. You see, Right now we have a great chance to not only win this match but we would be able to say that we would have some things to bring to the table in the SEW tag team division. Right now we are at the top of the game. Man we could have won the match against Showtime if it wasn't for that fuckhead Jordan Cut that decided he wanted to well screw the pooch and dumpster dive all over Taylor Andrews.

Matt ward rolled his eyes and told Simon how much he wanted to kill Cut for that.

Simon: Trust me you will get your chance on Anarchy. But here is the thing. They are not focus on the match. Teton wants to leave the federation or that is the rumor going around and as for Jax. Who knows where his head is at now a days with all the rumors about Maegan and then you have Kristin going around I mean who knows what to believe any more. They are not focus on this fight and if they don't well here is our chance to exposed them right here tonight on WAR.

Simon: I have been thinking about everything that has been going on lately with the changing of the guards here in the SEF and SEW. I mean we have been the most consistent tag team here in the SEW. I mean god we did some things that we can only dream of. Now that we are the WAR tag team champions we have been looking forward to facing off with the best and so far we have however, this is only the beginning and very soon ladies and bro. We are going to be in some elite company I think we keep winning and keep showing the world why we are the best tag team in the world. We can go down as one of the all time greats.

Simon: However by doing that, We need to keep our eye on the prize. That means we can't get distracted with all the bullshit that has been happen outside the ring. We have to worry about the job inside the ring. We just have to worry about the problems in house right us the Midwest Warriors. Like I said we can be better than any team in this world. However my focus is about winning and taking home the championship and what we need to focus on is taking out the Talon and Jax. Once we do that then we go on and take on the next part of the story.

Simon: One day at a time, one chapter at a time. We have been writing one hell of a story so far here in the SEW. Now it's time we take this to a whole new level. Just always remember he have been united and been together and ready for war. Every time we have step into that ring and I don't expect anything  less when we face off with the O'bannon brothers this week on WAR.

Heather and Larissa both has huge smiles on their faces as they see Simon is focus and ready for battle and now wait to hear what Matt Ward has to say.

MattWard

Jax and Taton think that The Mid-West Warriors are going to go down easy they have another thing coming as i lift up the SEW World Tag Team Title as i also lift up the XFW US Triple Tag Championship As i look at Simon as i start to speak.

::Matt Ward:: The Brothers O'Bannon you think you are just going to waltz right up into the ring and dethrone the warriors of their tag team gold? You need to realize you are looking at a faction that is dominate in SEW, not only does the Mid-West Warriors have SEW gold we also are carrying XFW gold as well what team do you know that can say that?

|Larissa| Eyes Front Juniors, that right i am talking to you Jax and Taton you think you got a shot at Heather or myself you have a reality check coming because it won't happen the only way it happens is you have Rose palm and her four sisters pretending to be us because you want to know a little secret fellas? Heather is mine.

Larissa pulls Heather towards her lap as they share a passionate kiss as it stuns Simon as i smirk as i begin to speak.

::Matt Ward:: So you two are barking up the wrong tree but keep thinking they want you boys, because that plays into our advantage. We are the rulers of the tag team division, there is nothing that is going to stop us. We are walking out here with the gold still around our waist because the hunt is on and we are locked and loaded and ready to pounce.

Simon looks at me like he has some more to say.

Daddy Mack

Dominate the tag team scene? Could have won against The Showtime? Mack and Tina have been out wrestling everyone in singles and tag team action since the new year and before it! Mack picked up Brady Henderson carrying the boy to a Tag Title run that ended in a singles match when Brady defended the belts against Tina. Now Matt and Simon seem to think they can just get a bypass to go over every team and be the top of the game!?! They got another thing coming if they think that and since no one is booking a match between these two teams, we may have to see The Showtime give a real good reason why a match should be booked!?!

Boys, no lie, your talented and you Showtime material, but you wanna go against the best, then let's start calling a spade a spade and shoot a little!?! Neither of you were in any position to beat myself or Tina when I reviewed our match due to my memory loss and as a matter of fact, we had the upper hand, so in the heat of the moment, we were screwed by Jordan Cut. Now personally, Mack feels we were all screwed for I like your style, but you got a lot to learn about where your at, so you better bring better than you been bringing if you expect to hang on to those SEW WAR Tag Team Titles. The Showtime will get them whether we gotta take them from you, or bring you into The Showtime!?!

Mack flashing a smirk of wonder, some sarcasm behind them baby blues and he just spins around down the hall skipping along in his blue jeans and showsteala tee with the SEF World Title over his left shoulder. Hair hanging down and Mack swaggering away like he don't give a fuck what he does, where he does it, or who he does it to, so fuck you if you want to keep underselling or even no selling his ass, Mack comes back from more shit than anyone in the history of this damn sport!?!

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock