sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Is this supposed to challenge the Golden Goddess?!?

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 05, 2014, 08:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Please, what a fucking joke! After last weeks screwjob where everyone was supposed to be banned, yet Whitney Marret stayed at ringside and actually got involved, after the main event match Taylor continued to pull off better than anyone in SEW not named Mack, this is what is in store for the Golden Goddess of professional wrestling!?! Some cheap floozy who cannot be bothered to earn her status on the roster is given some last chance to make it here or she is gone, she must leave SEW!?! If anyone thinks for one second Taylor Andrews is going to lose, then its only because the Women's X Diva Champion will no show this travesty of justice.

Taylor could care less about her opponent, so showing up to prove she can beat the no name piece of trailer park trash is not something she may even plan on doing!?! The Golden Goddess is more concerned with looking through the arena for someone, dressed in her ring gear with the Women's Title strapped around her waist, shifting her ass sexually as she walks knowing their all watching and wishing they could tap it. Taylor looking in a few rooms discovering no one, least anyone she cares for as one room contains the O'Bannon's jacking each other off or whatever is they do around here!?! Wait, isn't one of them quitting and making a big scene doing what he claims to not want to do!?! The Golden Gal not caring, so why should we!? Taylor just finds herself alone in the hall and leans back against the wall shaking her head in disgust.

Mack, The Showtime needs to make their time tonight and takeover tonight's show of WAR. You and I at least, alone, can do it, so let's do it and if the Mid West Warriors want to hop on the biggest train moving into the future of SEF, then they may do it. On Monday you saw two of them team with myself to become the first ever Triple Tag Team Champions in SEF history, you handed us the belts, so they owe us at least a WAR Tag Title match we got screwed out of. And if they want to ignore what we keep doing for them, letting them shine as a kick ass team, then we make them look better than ever, but we do indeed take the straps off their asses. As for my match tonight...what match!?!

Taylor grinning arrogantly and hungry for a match like last week, or weeks prior, hell, Mack and Taylor one on one should be tonight's main event cause any other spot would overshadow too many others, especially the so called headliner!!! The Golden Gal having enough and continues down the hall searching some more, for Mack it would seem!?!

Simon Lee Nash

Just then Taylor keeps skipping around the locker room area and the hallway until she stops and lock eyes. Her eyes was wide open then turn darker and more meaner. The camera pans back and Simon Lee Nash comes into view.

Simon: So you are looking for a fight. You got one this week i know it might be a easy match. Straight up pointless and i am in the same boat with you. I am not even booked for the Anarchy but you know what I'll make do what i got. Now i know my boy and myself has been talking about dealing with showtime. I felt like yeah you won by DQ cause of Jordan Cut but it didn't settle nothing. I am still bitter over the fact that the tag team fight ended in such bullshit and that i would love to get a piece of your fine ass again.

Simon: I know that it might be on WAR or Anarchy but this is going to be one hell of a rematch. I feel like i can be in the same level as the Showtime. Midwest Warriors has something to prove to you and your friend tonight. I got all the respect for you guys. Hell you and I are one in the same. we are passionate about our work. Our job being the best. i mean look at you. One half of the XFW trio US champion and the longest running SEW X diva's champion in history and myself WAR tag team champion and longest running SEW Light Heavyweight champion.

Simon: I know you don't need luck cause are going to have an easy time tonight. But i do want you to get a good look at my match tonight. Scout us all you want. Cause when the time is right and trust me we will have another showdown in the dear future. the outcome will be alot different.

Simon gets closer to Taylor they are face to face and eye to eye.

Simon puts up the wolfpac sign then winks and smiles and starts to walk off with both belt hanging on both shoulders.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock