sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

It's Showtime and we are going to WAR

Started by Simon Lee Nash, March 10, 2014, 12:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash has been in deep in thought as he hears everybody and what they had to say about this upcoming epic 8 person tag team match on WAR. Phoenix Winterborn, A Native Americano, Talon and Jax O'Bannon vs. Matt Ward, The Mack, Taylor Andrew and himself. 

While everybody is working out and dealing with their own shit going on Simon is alone in the Wolfpac gym, The Same Gym where greats like Shawn Michael, HHH, Scott Hall, Shawn Waltman and his father worked out of. It's the same gym where his best friend Carlos Mitchell is training for his upcoming match at wrestle X.

Simon is deep in thought just got a feeling about this match.

Simon: I think a lot of people has been wondering why I have join Showtime. It's not a personal decision it's just best for me in the wresting sense but here is the thing. Everybody will say whatever about a lot of crap but here in this gym. People have legacy here. This is where the Ciiq was born and made to greatness. I remember seeing guys like HBK, Nash, Hall X Pac and HHH learn their craft. It was awesome this is where I got the itch to become a professional wrestler and when I wanted to be like these guys.

Simon: Now I am living my dream and at War there will be a huge 8 person tag. One of the biggest matches in recent years. Now the O'Bannon's said a lot of crap talking about myself. Fine whatever like I have never heard bullshit in my life before. One of the guys wanted to exit stage left not too long ago. Now has the fucking nerve to try to think he is all tough now because he had a dream or a chance at the belt or something like that.

Scoffs

Simon: Look there is a lot of unresolved issues that I need to deal with. First off Brady Henderson. You got and screwed over my best friend from his 10 percent of the company. Now that was a classless and I will say it a straight bullshit move. Yet now you are not ready for in ring action. Man I can't wait to get my fucking hands on you so bad.

Simon: Next I know certain things need to be done and dealt with. A Native Americano, Brother I don't know what the fuck got into you or why you got a huge dillo up your ass creak but We never started nothing with you and yet on Anarchy and War you decided to jump in and try something really stupid by trying to get poke a fight with us. I mean seriously why? All I fucking know is that if we didn't get you back at the end of the night. This would have gotten serious. Yes we won the match and kept our tag team titles but you yell out Justice every chance you get. Well I smell a whole bunch of bullshit coming out of your mouth. Now you are getting guidance by the legendary Ric Flair. Now I won't be bashing the great Ric Flair. I have no right to even attempt to say nothing bad. He is a legend and deserves respect and honor.

Simon: Now Phoenix, You are a great champion and we know each other in the Indys. But I will say this. Unlike the O'Bannon, and a Native Americano. You have never started any shit with me or Matt Ward when it comes to the Midwest Warriors. So for that I respect you and say that I wish you nothing but the best.

However, you called an American Tradition which is cool I get that. But there is something that I don't get. You see you have been labeled by certain close members of management that you are to so call chosen one.  One person went as far to say that you are the face of the SEF. Now don't get me wrong you are an amazing wrestler but when you get the label the chosen one. It means that this company would need some kind of saving.

Simon: Saving from what is what I would say? I mean to me I feel like I can save people from some boring ass matches that you, A Native Americano and The O'Bannons put in the that very ring combined. Shit man. I can easily call you the John Cena of the company with your super cena routine and have to deal with your five moves of doom for heaven's sake. 

Simon: Now people might take that offensive well guess what I don't give to shits. I have been known to be a wild card to the federation and I will be that again. I am not a fucking push over for anybody or anyone. So yeah I am a ready renegade. I have been when I started in my career. People think they know the real Simon Lee Nash but they have no idea. If you really want to know who the hell I am well either talk to my dad or hell even ask Matt Ward. They know what I am all about and what I am really inside the ring and outside of the ring.

Simon: Tonight I team up with the Mack. He self proclaims to be the rock and roll god. Like he's the JBL. Well Mack it's good to think big and dream big, you got one thing when you say you are going to do it. You back the shit up in the ring. So I can't say anything bad about that. But remember there are three other members on this team and it's a team. There is no "I" in this match. Like you said in the past that you have my back then I got yours.

Simon: Then we got Taylor Andrews. The Golden goddess of the ring. She's amazing boys. When you truly get to know her. You hear stories about her and lord knows there are a lot of stories and rumors that we can talk about with her. But I will keep it civil and professional but one thing is for sure. She has been by my side through some of my best wins and some of my worst losses. She is a true member. There is no accident when she throws up the wolfpac in her matches. Yeah that's her way of showing me love and respect.

Simon: Then my boy and fellow tag team champion Matt Ward. Trust me we know each other better than anybody else. We have been working together and faced off against each other for a very long time now. We had success in some feds. I will admit this is the first time ever we really teamed up and had this much success in such a short time. We have been looking forward to the next part of our live and our journey but in due time ladies and gentlemen.

Simon: In this gym there are so much stories and secrets that this place has produced however, tonight before I get too ahead of myself I need to think about a lot of things. You see tonight I got a huge match a eight person tag with three really good partners and this will be fun. But soon enough my focus will be on something else. Something bigger.

Simon: It's Showtime. Sit back and enjoy the ride. It's going to be quite the warzone once this is all said and done.

Marijuana Man

And you don't have a clue why A Native Americano targeted you in the first place. The very first time you got Justice delivered to you Simon was because you failed to hype yourself for your match and that is an injustice to anyone who would kill to have your spot on a card in SEF. Don't ever speak about the SEF Director again until you get your facts straight otherwise he'll shoot on you harder than that piece a shit that broke character a few weeks back and jobbed out to everyone else. Simon, you have no idea what awaits you in The Showtime because you fail to recognize Mack for what he has done as Daddy Mack is bigger, better, and brighter than Taylor Andrews, and everyone else in this company. He is carrying The Showtime and offering you boys a chance to run in the biggest spotlight there is. If you fail to capitalize on that opportunity, then it won't be long before someone else takes it away from you and rides with Mack as a true partner, friend, and brother. You and Matt Ward pale in comparison to what Mack did in the indies, and you owe him for your recent success as he has had your back and you have failed to have is. Hell, Mack is waiting for ya in the ring to truly bring The Showtime, and A Native Americano is not taking anyone, but Mack as a serious threat because no one else presents one, besides Taylor Andrews. That's because she has Mack's back over anyone else as she knows he backs up more than anyone else. Sure, its the Director's opponent, but opponents need to recognize perhaps more than a partner because that is what helps makes a great match, not a bunch of individuals stroking their own ego and failing to work as a team. Mack is leading you boys, he is bringing the team together and you are failing to follow the man you need to follow in this WAR. A Native Americano is going to rip through everyone of you sumbitches if you don't go follow Mack's lead and its going to come down to he and Mack because no one else apparently has what it takes to pull the trigger for their side of the battle, or even when justice needs to prevail, in anyone's eyes. Your dropping the ball Mack is trying to pass ya Simon, your even trying to talk down to the biggest draw in SEF, the guy who commands more respect than the chosen one, than any champion in SEF's feds, than anyone in this world. Get to know the guy and understand your role or we will see you kicked to the curb. We know Mack and he won't stand up for anyone who slacks off, especially someone who acts like their as big as he is. No one believe your act Simon, which is proof you aren't near as big and its not what you said, again, its how you acted, so get it or accept that on WAR you will have to worry about more than your opponents whoever they end up being, you will have to worry about a kick from Mack.

I know this for a fact because I know Daddy Mack better than you.

Learn to know the man or get ready to love the hate he makes you feel for kicking your teeth down your throat. You boys are setting yourself up to fail and eventually succumb to The Showtime you think your in, but are really driving yourselves away from, just watch and see unless you decide to do something about, for once!?!

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock