menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

War #3

Started by kstancil13, March 10, 2014, 06:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

{Jax is pacing back and forth extremely pissed in front of Maegan's desk at the SEF offices.  She watches him and listens to him ramble somewhat incoherently to her despite the fact that she knows that its probably Gaelic or whatever the fuck that Talon had taught him about the O'Bannons' Irish heritage.}

Maegan:"Damn it, Jake!  You know I don't talk that leprecaun shit!  I know but from what I understand even Simon has gone rogue!  He's taken me off the program despite being listed as SEF COO and Anarchy Owner.  I even asked Whitney if professionally I had done something wrong to be reprimanded as such to be removed from billing.  She's looking it to it but as far as actual business I'm pretty much okay.  Unless you count me talking so fast that both Larissa and Heather could not understand the big words coming out of my mouth.  I do recall whore being a fairly easy implication though and skanky ass lesbian was implied that she'd be better off hitting on Taylor to see if she was interested rather than me.  I do like dick {she pauses as he shoots her an odd look} Don't start me with me on that shit.  It's not my fault that they are impaired.  I'll be happy to pull archive footage like you asked but honestly I don't recall any problems being started personally between The O'Bannons and the MidWest Warriors aside from you thinking Matt is dumber than a box of rocks and Carlos forcing Simon into a match when Talon asked for his release.  Has Talon even said anything publicly since agreeing to Carlos' match stipulations?  {She watches as Jax shakes his head no.}  "So perhaps Matt is also delusional.  {Shrugs}  So Heather should be an easy to topple paper wrestler and you'll be more than able to handle Matt Ward.  It's the rest of the match that you have to worry about.  {she shivers with a grimace} How disgusting that they would think that I would have anything to do with them outside of the ring?  Ugh, at least I can say about Taylor is keeping the title is first and foremost on her mind, and God forbid if she has those kind of thoughts toward me the fact I could actually give her a decent match for her title keeps those things from popping out of her mouth.  This is one of those times I wish I could gain weight by scarfing pop corn and a huge pretzel at the movies would put some weight on my ass.  I'm seriously considering putting on one of those inflatable sumo suits when the match is not for a title shot or a title match.  Perhaps the fans would get a kick out of it and then I could treat them to removing it and giving them a reward after the match?  {she frowns at his glare} "Damn it was just a thought!  I wouldn't be able to do much in the outfit but what is it that the Bellas' theme song says, 'you can look but you can't touch?'  {she pinches the bridge of her nose} Serious flashbacks of working shows as Kristin's assistant when ODB was working Indy....{shakes her head as he chuckles} "Yeah, I know it was funny when the boys would talk about who was banging the rookie diva at the hotel after the show and she'd be like no boys that fine piece of ass is in my bed tonight.....and then ended up being exactly that in Jess' bed.  It's not so funny when its my ass being discussed.  {She sighs}  So yeah let's head to the gym.  We may have to commiserate dealing with the dumb ass contingent of SEF alone."

Danika

Jax frowns as Maegan rants as they head to the gym

Jax:"I guess what you are asking is when does it stop being hot for a guy to think of two chicks hanging off his jock?  When she nods he continues I guess when the main woman your with rips your heart out when she realizes that she needs sex with as many different people as possible as often as possible.  Talon is leaving New Orleans' tomorrow so I don't know why he has to wait so long for the match to decide where he stands in SEF.  All I know is that if we keep getting title shots and Mateo's ass doesn't get his shit together and turned in to both you and Whit then its going to keep being The Clan O'Bannon booked in title matches.  As far as anyone talking about how you look, you are a woman in pro-wrestling.  This was something you should have owned up to the minute you decided to come to this level.  We may just have to have a stable on stable battle since Talon will not get his release or match against Simon until the 22nd.  As for this War though I can't wait for him to get here because I'm so sick of this bs of how Simon suddenly has heat with both of us because I think Matt Ward is a complete moron especially convos T and I have had with Simon in regards to SEF, its future, and the possibility of us having some epic matches.  So I don't know what Simon has up his ass now because we've paid him nothing but respect.  Fuck, I even invited him and Carlos to sit in on some Texas hold 'em since Talon and I haven't had a good game in a while.  Do we have heat with Matt?  I think he's a dumbass and that cunt Heather isn't much better. I hate to agree with you, she really does think she'll get over by pretending to have so much in common with Taylor but none of her interests come out until first Taylor says or does something?  Is Heather now going to claim she's done everything Taylor has done on the indies and then what?  Is Matt going to claim is the new Mack?  I've gotten Da Shows Ova and so I have to agree with ANA too.  I think once things play out then Matt is going to be knocked out cold.  I know I can trust Nate and Phoenix, he's a straight shooter.  ANA has never given me a reason not to trust him and having Whit's trust makes me realize that I have the BEST team going into WAR. he snickers No offense.....Maegs.....but it looks like ShowTime will have to carry Matt Ward....hopefully Simon wont be to torn up about how bad his home boy is torn up because Ward is the weak link.  This week we can both say we are walking out the victor."

Daddy Mack

Daddy Mack comes between Jax and Maegan throwing arms around both, then pulls Maegan around to face off with Jax and slaps the O'Bannon across his face spinning him into confusion to see Mack a grinning.

You never GOT Da Shows Ova, boy. Although ya may have felt my kick, you got no idea what I'm about or what this business is about, so if Maegan needs to learn these ropes, she got the best damn wrestler in this world to show her, now get to stepping before I help you understand Da Shows Ova.

Jax glaring at Mack reeling from the slap and Maegan shooting him a glance to go showing her allegiance as she has shown the only place it lies is in Mack's pants. The O'Bannon leaving the two alone and Mack pulling Maegan into a empty locker room shutting the door and sitting her on a wooden bench. Mack dropping to his knees before her placing hands on her thighs rubbing up and down a little making the Fox smile lustfully as she stares into them baby blues. Maegan's curvy breasts hang out of her top which catches Mack's gaze, but he looks into her eyes for more.

Look, we need to cut the shit and get to business, between the two of us, and if its Mack you want, then show me now, give me your best ride cause I can fuck any hot blonde I want in the back of a limo from any street in this world. What I need is a woman who knows how to be a power player, how to be a real woman, and have my back, as well as my front, and you will get my best in return, but if you ain't gonna give me what I give you, we done.

Mack looking up smirking smugly at the lovely face of Maegan, then undoes her belt whipping it off to peel her pants down revealing a black g string. Mack lifting her legs up to move his head under them and come up between them silky smooth creamy thighs to muffle his mouth in the muff of Maegan tearing her g string aside as he licks and flicks his tongue. Maegan grabbing his hair arching back against the lockers in sheer delight when Mack stops and looks up with creamy lips.

You warmed up enough to ride or you need more sweetheart?

Mack moving his face back down to her pussy using that tongue and a few fingers making Maegan cum and cum again, but will she finally give Mack back what he has given her or continually fail to pull the trigger like most everyone else in SEF!?! If she wants to learn from the best she better.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock