sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Listen up Brady!

Started by JordanCut, March 10, 2014, 06:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is rolling showing stacks of dollar bills on a table suddenly Marcus "Money Man" Dollar is counting stack of dollar bills. Marcus "Money Man" Dollars smiles seeing camera on him, so he started speaking about his debut match with Brady Henderson.

Listen up Brady! What you seeing is your future! This company being run by me will be good for business just look at stacks of dollar bills which could be yours that why The Mack so stupid always about him being in the spotlight. I see talent on the roster deserve it more than him like yourself, Jordan Cut, Phoenix Winterborn, and list goes on and on. I got whole lot of cash from kicking ass else where that why I came here to help this business right way giving superstar other than The Mack spotlight which they deserve more than him. You see Brady Henderson look at yourself ask yourself this question why am I not in spotlight or main event for once, because The Mack won't be main event once I take control on this company run the way I see it would be best for business, and you will be getting paid lot of money which you deserve it.

Marcus Dollars takes off his sunglasses, and he continue on speaking at the camera.

On War, you are going to become bunch of change after I'm done with you, and I will go to Wrestle X get what I want stock and everything else to make this company way better than it is. Right now, I'm about to send a text message to talent to support me making this company better, and I think you will surprised just how smart I am running this company.

Marcus Dollars goes back counting his stack of dollar bills as War went to commercial break.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Marcus "Money Man" Dollars finish putting on his gear, and he jumps side to side then looks at the camera started speaking about his match with Brady Henderson.

I don't respect this business! Are you kidding me Brady? I respect this business more than what I see what going on that why I came here to get The Mack 15% stock which I will collect after I kick your ass on War. You see Brady take a look what going on in this business all I see is bunch of egomaniacs getting all the attention while guy like Jordan Cut, Phoenix Winterborn, and yourself deserve more television time than The Mack that why I'm personally going to make sure everyone on roster gets television time instead of one person being in the spotlight.

Marcus Dollars puts on his sunglasses then smiles shows stack of dollar bills continue on speaking.

Tonight on War, I'm going to kick your ass and collect bunch of change on your ass put in my pocket. A new direction for this company starts when I beat you on War then go on to "Wrestle X" beat Carlos gets 15% stock everthing else then I will start making changes to make this business way better than it is right now. I'm looking at the big picture Brady Henderson which you can be part of making this company greater than it is now, and I will do everything in my power to prove to the world that I can run this company remain top of wrestling world for a long time.

Marcus Dollars smiles at the camera as War went to a commercial break.

Daddy Mack

Mack don't need to flex no nuts, or rather show no cash to back up his bank being bigger than yours. Mack got more money and influence in this business, let alone SEF, than some self proclaimed money man acting like a cheap nigga. Mack got friends, a wolfpac, and Brady is one of them, so Marcus better watch out for The Showtime cause they got a vested interest in where SEF goes. This is their show, their home, and they do what Marcus claims they don't, so if this boy thinks he gonna waltz in with no credibility, not even any history, nothing but a name and a few paperbacks that Mack pisses away in one second, to come into power, well, we shall see won't we!?!?!

KISS THISS!!!!

And the view of Mack's ass is seen flashing into view, then he is gone just as quick leaving us all to wonder just how much we'll see The Showtime tonight on WAR!?!

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock