sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Talon

Started by Danika, March 11, 2014, 04:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Talon O'Bannon makes his way into the arena.  His normal look of being perputally pissed off is somewhat missing today as he has a strange look on his face.  You can't exactly call it focused, its more like 'preoccupied.'  He is a little annoyed to be stopped by someone who appears to not want to talk to him but does because no one better is around

Talon:"People keep asking me, O'Bannon if you are not interested in being here, in attempting to be the best, and going for the gold why are you here.  Are you going to fall off the grid, throw a tantrum, and quit like some are saying Stevenson did?  The answer is I really want to go off the way this chick did in some poppy music video my kid was watching.  Yet I can't.  I owe to many people more than that because even some assholes have made it to a point where you have to give them respect, however grudgingly because of what they have earned.  People like legends like Triple H and people he calls friends.  They can be the biggest dicks on the planet and yet what they have earned in the ring almost excuses everything they do outside of it because the desire and love of this business makes them put an almost unfathomable amount of effort like infinity percent in what kind of show they put on in the ring.  Granted the days are gone when Triple H may have graced this company's ring, but as an example, since I face one of his closest friend's children in a match tonight with an even bigger star than The Game backing him up on the opposite side of the ring as me I have to point that out that wanting to give more than a 100% in everything you do for this company is never going to be enough because there are people so much more hungry, even some like Matt Ward and his harem of ratchet ho bags, and since from what I've seen keeping an eye on my family's desire to triumph here then I know that I have to actually define big words or pop culture slang.   he removes an Iphone from an Urban Outfitters camo holder and pulls up urban dictionary A diva, mostly from urban cities and ghettos, that has reason to believe she is every mans eye candy. Unfortunately, she's wrong.

Typical signs to beware of include, but are not limited to:
-owning a Blackberry
-BLARES anything by Drake, 2Chainz, Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Cali Swag District, or any other garbage entertainment rapper
-rowdily quotes "lyrics" from aforementioned artists
-has a weave reminiscent of a bird's nest after a tempest hit the tree it was in, and is dyed at least thrice

Talon:"While I'm more of a Kid Rock, Jay Z fan, and yes even I know Eminem is better than the 504 boys but hell, boss, he was giving away a free show as a way to help one of his brothers get out of jail, and those ratchet bitches that follow him can toss back a lot of booze...so it was good for my business.  But Wiz Khalifa does fall under that kind of garbage rap.  So Heather's weave looks like she's never owned a comb in her life and probably spends more time under Larissa skirt than anywhere else.....tilts his head sarcastically and actually laughs for a change  I've got it.  Don't even worry about the fact that barring misdirection from the outside or interference that the little hot Fox boss is going to wipe the mat with you, I've got an even better job for you.  We've seen some great entertaining news reports where a diva was under the desk as a perk to get a star to do the news, perhaps, if you beg enough, then maybe the X Diva Champ won't mess you up to much, and then you can give her a little oral support if she's ever asked to do the news.  He shrugs  It's just a thought but I have been thinking of said champ, who mentioned something, or was shown in a promo or something considering what I'm doing here.  Why after I asked for my leave would I finish out the month of March?  Only a complete idiot walks out on the company without notifying the powers that be.  I went with the full intention to ask Norm and Whitney for my leave.  Only Carlos had some grandiose idea about trying to build even more heat with the O'Bannons and MidWest Warriors.  So first: Matt Ward, I could give a fuck about the tag titles you and Nash hold.  He has some heat with the Anarchy COO that he's even pulled her from the marketing for the show, potentially because her name was linked to our's because and Jax still trains her in Gracie Ju Jit Su. Two: I'm also here, a little early because I'm booked, but I also want to make sure that Damage Inc and the Renegades can work as a cohesive unit under the Director of Talent Relations.  There is no dick measuring contest on our side.  You either fall in line or I believe the expression is "Justice" will be served.  When it comes to wrestling the Showtime you have to be at the top of your game or you'd be damn near better served not showing up because when I look across the ring, that's the only team I see.  That's the only team that truly matters because we know where the gold belongs in this business.  You two jokers sold in under a lucky star because Cut couldn't 'cut it.'

The camera follows Talon toward the back of the arena where ANA is known to hang out watching footage

Talon:"Thanks for the time off.  I'm back to at least be serious for the matches booked.  What Jax and I have been doing hasn't been working and I'm sure that's no surprise to you.  Ideas?" 

Daddy Mack

HHH called Mack earlier, didn't seem aware of anyone named Talon existing when Mack asked if he knew the boy. HHH continued to shoot the shit with his friend unsure of why he asked him that, then Mack hung up and decided to continue looking for someone, but who he is looking for is unknown. He bumps into Talon in the back and eyes him up and down asking.

Who are you?

Talon looks to respond, but gets a slap to the face and Mack skips away leaving him to reel in humiliation. Mack disappearing down a hall into a room where Talon loses him and decides he better save it for the ring or he may not make it out there. Then again, A Native Americano may not want him out there if the boy don't get his head in the game and focus on what is going on around here!?! What does Mack care though? Seems like he wants to find someone, but who? A woman perhaps, someone to really stroke him since Mack ain't into getting stroked by Talon who seems to salivate over The Showsteala's overwhelming command of respect in this business. Seriously, the guy acts like he has a hard on for Mack and its killing any credibility he may have ever had as a professional wrestler. He needs to play his part for the team he is on tonight or he may as well do what the Director said, walk out, quit now, or he's just gonna further be a discredit to professional wrestlers everywhere.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock