sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 28 {1/7/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

January 7th, 2008

Venue: Mid South Coliseum in Memphis, Tennessee

Theme Music: "Start A War" by Static X

So we open up finding Michael McMoney in the ring wearing a white suit and holding a mic, the crowd settling down with their cheers for him.

McMoney: Well you've all seen it, myself and Mack have teamed up just eight days ago and so now were in a new year and I got a guest to come out here and speak to, so without any further ado, come on out my friend.

The view pans over the entrance and we hear the pa come to life with "Slave To The Grind" by Skid Row playing, the crowd going up in a huge ovation as they know who this is. We soon see Daddy Mack step out on stage in jeans and an Ultimate Rebel shirt, his IC Title over his right shoulder, and a smirk on his face. The cheers are deafening and Mack just dances around a bit, heads down the ramp high fiving fans and playing to some hot chicks. Mack gets to the ring and hops up on the apron, steps into the ring circling around with his arms spread wide. He lays his title inf ront of himself and drops down doing his pose. He then grabs his title and pops up on his feet doing a one handed crotch chop. The crowd is still cheering loud and Mack turns to McMoney, the two shake hands as the music dies down.

McMoney: Alright, so here he is, the new Intercontinental Champion and yes, my friend and hell, its no secret, my mentor, the frucking showsteala himself....Daddy Mack!

Another large eruption and Mack looking a bit cocky flashing his smirk and chewing his gum.

McMoney: Ok now, so Mack, ya won that title in a hell of a ladder match last week, my god man, ya still got it, ya still steal the show, but I'm wondering, why not go after the World Title, your Daddy Mack!?

Mack: Well ya know McMoney, ya gotta realize who the hell I am. Ya see, it could be the World belt, it could be any other belt, see, its not what title I hold, its about me cause there ain't nobody who can raise the bar like D-Mack can and that....heh, that's a shoot, son.

The crowd cheering Mack, a lil uneasy from some of them at the cocky words and McMoney just smiling.

McMoney: Well, its hard to argue with ya as ya back it up in the ring, yo-

Mack: I know I do, everyone knows it, I carry the whole goddamn show, I am the whole show and it ain't something catchy to say like that one "cool" cat in extreme land, its the absolute fucking truth about D-Mack. I bust my ass night in and night out, I have reinvented myself more times than you or anyone can fathom, D-Mack is simply the greatest of all time!

Cheering for Mack, but not everyone is cheering and McMoney arches a brow.

McMoney: Again, its hard to argue against what ya say. Now, about us man, were friends and I spoke of it and our recent partnership in that match at Apocalypse. I loved it man, the two of us on the same team again, moving like a treu tag team in the ring, ya know, we could make that another mark in SEF history, we could reunite and reform-

Mack: Hold on a second, are you saying what I think your saying, were you about to say the name I think you were gonna say?

McMoney just smirks now and the crowd cheers. Mack lays his title on his shoulder and holds his arms up in an X, McMoney nodding.

Mack: So ya all want it, you and me McMoney, we could do it, right here....right now!

The crowd cheers and Mack turns side to side with McMoney who is to Mack's right. The two men raise up their arms and Mack jumps up and forward doing a crotch chop, but as he lands he snaps his right leg back and BAM....he nails McMoney with Da Shows Ova knocking him flat on his back and the crowd turns to really a mixed reaction as they love Mack, but damn it, why? Mack picks up his title and stands over McMoney, picks up the mic and raises it up.

Mack: Reunite a group I made, a group in which this sumbitch road my coattails. I had to carry him through it all, his rivalries with Chris Orton, BUD, and much more. Son, you and I ain't gonna reunite, were through. The only way we'll be around each other is if you get the balls enough to come at me for another ass kicking like last year at Wrestle X!

Mack lets the mic drop to the mat and does a crotch chop as "Slave To The Grind" hits the pa. The crowd cheering and booing as Mack smiles smugly and exits the ring. He heads up the ramp ignoring fans reaching for him to incite more boos and soon disappears through the curtain.

Non Title Singles Match
Stanley Ryan Tiger v. Jordan Brooks w/Fate

These two monsters were matched pretty evenly. They started with a lot of heavy punches and tried powering the other down. Ran the ropes nailing shoulderblocks and finally when Stan bounced off the ropes Fate grabbed his leg allowing Jordan to charge him clotheslining Stan to the floor. He would land on his feet and back Fate up the ramp. Jordan came out after him and the two brawled up on the stage, slammed each others heads into the wall and continued to outpower the other. They would get counted out at about 6 minutes, but still continued to brawl until security finally got out there to break it up.

Double Countout

Singles Match
SEF International Championship
Big Bill Butcher v. Ares

Started off with Ares taking it to Bill beating the big man back into a corner and taking him down in a hammerlock, then trying to weaken him with a sleeper. Bill would fight back and take control with his power smashing Ares into a corner and hurt him with a flying headbutt. He couldn't manage to put away Ares who showed that toughness fight the big man off. Rob Rocco would run in and go after Ares, but missed him and Bill ended up running into his cousin. Ares then took it to Bill and beat him with the Ares Atom Bomb at about 13 minutes.

Winner: Ares via pinfall

We go to the back here we find Sly and Fate talking.

Fate: Look Sly, your a business man, you know what draws and after tonight a match between my client and that Stanley Ryan Tiger would draw, so make it happen.

Sly: Your a smart man, but I knew that already and I am sure most realize it. You want that match, well I'll make it happen, but Jordan will be defending his King Of The Ring Title and since we both know it will draw, it'll happen at Point Of Impact.

Fate: A pleasure doing business with you Sly.

Fate and Slay just nod to each other, then Fate walks away.

Triple Threat Match
Scorpion v. L.A. Jay v. Thor

Scorpion and Jay started the match right away, then Thor charged out taking it to both. Was a good match, Scorpion got taken out of the ring and he kinda feigned injury it seemed. Thor and Jay would battle it out from there and Thor using his power really took it to Jay, then nailed him with The Gore, but Scorpion finally got back in dropkicking him off Jay as he went for the pin. Scorpion sent Thor into a ringpost, then tossed him out of the ring, lept to the middle rope nailing a lionsault on Jay for the win at about 21 minutes.

Winner: Scorpion via pinfall over L.A. Jay

Six Man Tag Team Match
Black Bob + Joe Dumar + Hardcore Haz v. Hollywood Hal Havoc + Troy Storms + Nick Torres

Torres started this match against Bob who tore into Torres like a madman. Torres was able to fight him, but Bob went nuts on him. Stomrs would get in and got beat on some, but used his power to wear Bob down. Haz came in and took it to Storms, then Joe got in and they double teamed him. Joe took it to Storms prett good, but in came Havoc taking it to Joe. Some cheating went on and Havoc ended up dominating, but Bob would come in without a tag a couple times hammering on Havoc. Haz got the tag and battled Havoc doing pretty good. Storms came back in and with some more cheating he picked up the win after the Westside Bomb on Haz at about 12 minutes. The nMo cleared the ring and Bob was crazy wanting to take them all, but security held him back.

Winners: Hal Havoc, Troy Storms, and Nick Torres via pinfall

Singles Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Rob Rocco v. Daddy Mack(c)

A good match, Mack controlling the early part of it, but Rob caught him with some shots and moves. Rob really proved he can go with the best as he kept up with Mack, but after a great match we saw Da Shows Ova by Mack put away Rob at about 22 minutes.

Winner: Daddy Mack via pinfall

After the match we would see Michael McMoney come running out and tackle Mack to the mat hammering him with punches. Security pulled them apart, but Mack lunged at McMoney and they kept brawling, security trying to restrain them and finally Sly made his way out as the two were on the stage and got between them with a mic.

Sly: Ok boys, its obvious this ain't gonna end cause I say it should and hell, a match between you two would be great to see, so at Point Of Impact its on, Daddy Mack defending his In-

Mack: NO! He doesn't deserve a title shot!

Sly: You don't call the shots around here Mack, so it stands, you will defend your Intercontinental Title against Michael McMoney at Point Of Impact, case closed!

Sly walks to the back now as Mack just spits in Sly's direction before he and McMoney are hauled to the back.

Non Title Singles Match
Pung Loa v. Rayne Rocco

Rayne started off toying with pung who made him realize is mistake with some well placed kicks. Pung really took it to Rayne and almost put him away with the Tokyo Tap. Rayne ducked it and got vicious with Pung before putting him away with The Plunge at about 9 minutes.

Winner: Rayne Rocco via pinfall

Black Bob finds Sly in the back and gets right in his face backing him up against a wall.

Bob: Look man, make it happen, me and that bitch Hollywood, I want his ass in the ring, I wanna maim the asshole!

Sly: Cool down man, lets work something out, your World Champ, ya need to defend the belt and well I don't want to give hi-

Bob: I don't care, I'll give him a shot to get my hands on him, so make it happen Sly, now!

Sly: And have him screw you out of the title, no wa............wait a second, I got an idea. Ya really want Hollywood, fine, you and he for the World Title at Point Of Impact, but Bob, I'm gonna be the referee of that match to make sure that World Title doesn't getinto that hands of the nMo.

Bob: I don't care what you wanna do, anyone gets in my way of kicking Hollywood's ass and there going down too.

Sly: I'll ignore that threat, but ya touch me and its your worst mistake.

Bob just sneers and raises his title up, both men eye it, then Bob backs off, turns and walks off down the hall.

Main Event
Exploding Barbed Wire Cage Match
SEF World Tag Team Championship
The Machines v. Destruction(c)

This match was utter, uber, super brutality if ya ever saw it. These two teams tore into each with a fury rarely seen from anyone in the ring. We saw barbed wire explode like nine or ten times from bodies hitting the cage, all four men were bleeding like a pig with its throat cut. The teams were pretty even, Thrash and Slash used their power to try and maim Harry and Eddie who showed an unmatched intensity. They really took it to Destruction, but right down to the very end it was a fucking brutal bloodbath of a battle that would make vietnam look weak. Thrash would exit the cage first through the door and slump to the floor leaving Slash in control and almost out behind him, but he got caught and although he looked to dominate fell to a double spinebuster. Harry and Eddie gained the control and used the numbers to really put the beat down on Slash. Eddie tried heading out the door, but Thrash held it shut. Harry charged past Eddie kicking the door into Thrash's head sending him back against the guard rail. Harry and Eddie then exited the cage to win the match and the Tag Titles at about 17 minutes.

Winners: The Machines via pinfall

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock