sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 32 {3/10/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 06:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

March 10th, 2008

So were here in Cleveland Ohio still and for WAR were in the Turner's Hall, a sold out crowd as usual and their all growing impatient wanting the show to start, we finally see the pyro shoot off the stage lighting up the dark arena, then the lights come on as "Start A War" blasts over the pa. The crowd is going nuts, a usual SEF crowd and our cameras pan all over the arena.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night WAR! I am Nick Miller and with me is Greg Boone...

Greg Boone: The man with all the answers, the man who is never wrong, simply the man!

Nick Miller: Well ok then. Tonight we got a hell of a show, first one since last weeks pay per view Total Anarchy where we saw Ares win the SEF Rumble. Tonight we got Mack in action against new kid K-Man who looked good in the rumble.

Greg Boone: Not as good as Mack though, Mack will own the kid.

Nick Miller: We'll see. We also have McMoney in action against Matt Ward and we get to see divas fight when Sammy takes on Staci Sparx.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, some hotties tearing into each other, can't have a bad match no matter who wins or what happens.

Nick Miller: I guess so. But lets get on with the start of this show, we got Jordan-

Nick is cut off by the sound of "Rock You Like A Hurricane" blasting over the pa.

Nick Miller: Oh man, its the rumble winner and he's coming out here now.

Ares comes awaggering out on stage raising hi shands flipping middle fingers in the air and the crowd goes nuts cheering for him. He makes his way down the ramp and rolls in the ring, gets up and motions for some beer, gets tossed a couple and gets up on the turnbuckles toasting to the crowd and tosses the beer back spilling half down his shirt. Ares hops down and gets a mic, waits for the crowd to settle a lil and raises it up.

Ares: A week ago I walked into this same city, walked into the Gund Arena, walked my ass to the ring and entered the SEF Rumble and I proceeded to whip every single sumbitches ass in the ring!

The crowd pops loud.

Ares: After drinking a whole lotta beer I walked my ass outta that arena as the winner of the goddamn rumble and being the winner I have myself a match at Wrestle X against the World Heavyweight Champ and that just so happens to be Hal Havoc, some over the hill chump who thinks he's a hollywood star. Look hollywood, you can walk around acting like the champ, you can call yourself anything you want, you can get those to flunkies Storms and Torres to fight your battles for ya, but regardless of who I have to fight that title is coming to me, your ass is going to lose and that's a fucking case clo-

Ares is cut off by "Cowboys From Hell" filling the pa and the crowd now boos. Ares just looks to the stage as the nMo walks out, Hollywood in front carrying the World Title on his shoulder and to either side are Storms and Torres, Torres, the only one dressed to compete. Havoc has a mic and raises it up.

Havoc: Look jabroni, you can make all the threats and claims you want, but your like all the rest and like all the rest you'll fail to beat me.

Ares: Really, well then why don't you walk your old, crippled ass to this ring right now and show me how wrong I am?

The crowd cheers and Havoc shakes his head no.

Havoc: I would, but we have a match at Wrestle X and I am not giving any of these cheapseat assholes a free viewing of the greatest wrestler there is.

The crowd boos loud at that.

Ares: So why in the hell did you even come out here if your too much a chickenshit to step in this ring?

Havoc: I ca-

Ares: Shut up! I don't ned an answer and don't want one, no one wants to hear you speak, so save it. I came out here to drink a few beers and continue my celebration and get ready for an even bigger celebration after I kick your ass and win that World Title. Now as for you right now and right here, your lil buddies by your side as well, here's to ya!

Ares drops the mic and throws up the middle fingers, then turns getting tossed some beers and turns back staring at the nMo. He cracks the beers abd raises them, then pours them down his throat and shirt.

Havoc: Fine, but tonight you'll be wrestling and against one of us...Nick Torres and he's gonna kill you!

Torres smirks and yanks his toothpick out flicking it down the ramp. Ares just flips them off again, gets more beers and drinks up as the nMo makes their way backstage and "Rock You Like A Hurricane" hits.

Nick Miller: Well, seems Ares is in action against Torres tonight, outta be interesting to see if Havoc and Storms interefere or not.

Greg Boone: Why question if they will, what'd they ever do?

Nick Miller: Besides screw over all their opponents? Anyways, we got Jordan taking on his biggest challenge, Big W!

Singles Match
Big W v. Jordan Brooks w/Fate

"Step Up" hits the pa and out walks Big W and he just walks down the ramp ignoring the booing crowd.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring, from Melbourne Australia, he weighs 316 pounds........Big W!

W gets up on the apron and steps over the top rope, raises his fists in the air, then turns looking towards the stage with anger in his eyes. The lights go out and red and blue lights circle the arena as "You Don't Know" hits the PA.

Nick Roland: On his way to the ring, from New York, New York, he weighs in at 350lbs and is accompanied by Fate, he is the SEF King Of The Ring Champion............. "The Ultimate Protector" Jordan Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he squats down and white pyro goes off from left to right as he raises up slowly and raises his fists in the air. Fate comes walking out after that and Jordan then makes his way down the ramp. Once inside the ring, Jordan goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by pointing to himself, then he gets down and runs the ropes a lil warming up. Fate just stays at ringside watching on. Jordan hands his title to Fate and the bell rings. Big W comes charging over, but Jordan moves and hammers him with punches, then looks for an orish whip, but W reverses and looks for a big boot. Jordan ducks and comes off the ropes again catching W with a spear and goes for the pin, 1.............2......kickout!

Nick Miller: Wow, Jordan with a near fall already, that was impressive against a big like Big W.

Greg Boone: Not really, Jordan is actually bigger muscle wise, he has more power.

Jordan is punching W in the head now, then backs up to the ropes and comes back dropping a leg across his neck. Jordan gets up sitting W up and applies a rear chinlock on him. He lets his chin go and grabs his arms by the wrists stretching them out to the sides and puts a knee to W's back really putting the pressure on. Big W is fighting and kicks his long legs pushing backwards and actually slides Jordan back some. W pulls his arms forward and almost gets free, but then suddenly moves them getting free of the grip and places an elbow to both sides of Jordan. W pulls himself up and Jordan is up first kicking him in the midsection, then looks to lift him for a spinebuster, but W clubs him across the back and tries lifting him for a powerbomb. Jordan fights it and keeps down, so W clubs him across the back, then brings a knee up to his face and throws him into the ropes. W charges for a big boot, but Jordan ducks outta the way and he gets hung up. Jordan holds his eye and grabs the ref complaining as Fate jumps on the apron with a brass knuckles on his hand and punches W right in the jaw, then hops down and walks away.

Nick Miller: Oh c'mon, that wasn't fair.

Greg Boone: What, I didn't see anything.

Nick Miller: Yea right, the ref however really didn't, damn it.

W falls off the ropes to his knees and Jordan rips him up delivering a spinebuster, then steps over him grabbing the ropes and shakes them. He turns and pulls up W in a powerbomb position, then rips him up and over delivering the Big Apple Bomb and pins, 1...............2...............3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall...........Jordan Brooks!

"You Don't Know" hits and Fate comes in with the title handing it to Jordan and raises his hand in the air, the crowd booing.

Greg Boone: Yea, that was impressive getting Big W up, but I knew Jordan could do it.

Nick Miller: Well I agree his strength is impressive, but his and Fate's tactics are not. Coming up though we got diva action when Sammy faces Staci Sparx!

Singles Match
Staci Sparx v. Sammy w/Shane Mack

"Open Eyes" hits the pa and Sammy comes out on stage jumping around kind a hyper and blows kisses, then Mack steps out putting ana rm around and she kisses him and looks around innocently.

Nick Roland: Now making her way to the ring, from West Palm Beach Florida, she weighs 130 pounds and is accompanied by Shane Mack, she is..............Sammy!

Sammy and Mack head down the ramp now and Sammy slides into the ring and jumps up making her skirt fly up and the male fans cheer her. Mack gets into the ring and Sammy gets on the turnbuckles and leaps off to Mack who catches her. She wraps he rlegs around him and plants a wild kiss on him. Mack lets her down and smacks her ass, then exits the ring as Sammy gets ready for her match. The SEFTron lights up with MILF in big, pink lettes, then images of a sexy blonde comes on, shows her dancing, swiveling her hips, but also kicking some ass in the ring. "Don't Cha" by The Pussycat Dolls plays as well and we soon Staci come walking seductively and arrogantly posing as if she is the best thing there is, the crowd kinda booing her, though the men love her.

Nick Roland: Now making her way out hailing from Los Angelos California, she weighs 125 pounds..........Staci Sparx!

Staci walks down the ramp holding her head high and ignoring the crowd who mostly boos her. She gets down to the ring steps and walks up, slowly bends over the middle rope and smirks, then she steps into the ring raising her hands up. Staci runs them down her body in a sexy manner as she swivels her hips. Mack is looking at Staci and grins, the bell rings and the two women move into a lock up. Sammy backs up Staci to a corner, the ref calls for a clean break, but Sammy slaps Staci across her chest, then backs up. Staci has a hand on her chest and rushes out, Sammy ducks and spins around with a roundhouse kick, but Staci ducks and hammers Sammy with elbows backing her to the ropes. She whips Sammy across the ring and leaps up for a cross body, but Sammy jumps up dropkicking her down. Sammy gets on top of Staci and hammers her with elbows.

Nick Miller: Damn, these vixens are pretty viscious.

Greg Boone: Yea they are, wonder if their like this in the bedroom!

Sammy gets up pulling Staci to her feet and sends her to the ropes, jumps up for a thesz press, but stops short letting Sammy drop down on her knees, then Staci dropkicks her in the head. Staci She grabs Sammy lifting her up and brings her up and over in a suplex, then kneels up applying an armbar. Sammy pounds the mat and fights up to her knees, Staci on her feet and Sammy punches her in the stomach, then tries getting away. Staci grabs her by the hair yanking Sammy down to the mat, then drops an elbow on her chest and pins, 1............2...kickout! Staci gets up looking for a short arm scissors, but Sammy rolls over to her stomach and kneels up pushing Staci on her back and moves forward getting between her legs and hammers her with forearms. Staci rolls her over hammering her with some forearms and Sammy rolls her over and they do this back and forth for a lil while, the ref trying to break them up.

Greg Boone: Man, this is what I wanted to see, this match is great.

The ref pulls Staci up and gets pushed, then Sammy jumps up charging her, but Stacu sidesteps her and sends Sammy into the ringpost through the turnbuckles. She pulls Sammy out and bends her down looking for the MILFBomb and flips her up for it, but Sammy flips over coming down on her feet, knees Staci in her stomach, bends her down and flips her up. Sammy gets her back to back with her legs hooked on her waist and drops in a sitting position delivering the Sammy Slam. Sammy turns and rolls Staci over pinning her, 1...............2...............3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall..........Sammy!

"Open Eyes" hits the pa now and Sammy jumps up smiling. The crowd is booing and Mack is in the ring raising Sammy's hand who then jumps on to him wrapping her legs around his body and they kiss like wild animals.

Nick Miller: Good match, Sammy with a victory and what a finisher.

Greg Boone: Yea, plus she's hot, man, Mack is truly the man, he gets all the hot chicks.

Nick Miller: Yea, well anyways, coming up we got his old friend and recent rival McMoney in action against Matt Ward.

Singles Match
Matt Ward v. Michael McMoney

A white light flickers from the stage as "Famous" hits the pa and out walks Matt Ward raising his fists in the air, the crowd coming alive with boos.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring, from Chicago Illinois, he weighs 245 pounds...............Matt Ward!

Matt heads down the ramp ignoring the jeers of the fans and soon slides in the ring. He hops up on the turnbuckles raising his fists in the air, then hops down taking his shirt off tossing it away with his hat. He lays his chain in a corner and runs the ropes getting warmed up. "Replica" hits and the lights go down and McMoney walks out onto the stage with a water bottle. As he starts to walk down the ramp the music really kicks in.

Nick Roland: Now making his way out to the ring, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 245 pounds and is the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Michael McMoney!

He gets on the ring apron, sprays water into the audience, raises his arms then comes down with a crotch chop. He goes to the far corner, stands on the middle turnbuckle, raises his arms once again and gives another crotch chop. McMoney hops down unstrapping his title and hands it to the timekeeper. He and Matt begin circling each other as the bell rings and they move into a lock up, struggle with their footing trying back up the other, but soon end up breaking at a standstill. Matt shoves McMoney who shoves him back. Matt looks for another shove, but McMoney grabs his left arm floating matt down to the canvas applying a japanese armbar.

Nick Miller: Oh, nice takedown by McMoney.

McMoney floats over kneeling on Matt's back and nails a couple crossfaces to the sides of his head, runs to the ropes and comes back with a short dropkick to his head. McMoney gets up yanking Matt up and shoves him into a corner, then buries a shoulder to his gut a couple times. He whips Matt across the ring and charges at him, but Matt gets a foot up staggering McMoney back with a kick to the jaw. Matt hops on the middle turnbuckle and flies off with a shoulderblock knocking McMoney down. Matt gets a side headlock on McMoney who quickly gets to his knees and plants a couple elbows to Matt's gut. Matt keeps held on and stomps McMoney's calves, kicks at the back of his thighs and stands on his calves now. McMoney reaches up trying to rake Matt's eyes and the ref warns him against it. McMoney fights up and lifts Matt dropping him with a back suplex.

Nick Miller: Pretty good match, Matt doing ok, but both men are down, wait, what is he doing out here?

We see Shane Mack running down the ramp as both men in the ring pull themselves to their feet. Mack slides in the ring and pops up, locks eyes with McMoney, then BAM...he drops Matt with Da Shows Ova and rolls from the ring running up the ramp. McMoney is confused and shocked, then after the bell rings he gets pissed.

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by disqualification..........Matt Ward!

Mack stands on stage looking at McMoney and laughs. McMoney yanks up Matt and nails him with Greed, then stands up getting handed his title and points at Mack motioning he's next. Mack just heads to the back.

Nick Miller: Well that sucked, why did Mack have to come out and ruin what was turning into a good match?

Greg Boone: Why not, he can do anything he wants, he's Mack, the man, Daddy Mack!

Nick Miller: That don't make it right, no one has that right and I think McMoney took exception to Mack making him lose. Speaking of Mack, he's in action next against K-Man.

Greg Boone: Cool, we get to see Mack own some new kid.

Singles Match
K-Man v. Shane Mack w/Sammy & Fate

We hear "Touchdown"come over the pa and then we see K-Man step out dancing around and throwing his hands in the air.

Nick Roland: Making his way out to the ring, from Charlotte North Carolina, he weighs 200 pounds..........K-Man!

K runs down the ramp and slides in the ring, pops up and hops on to the turnbuckles throwing his hands in the air. The opening chords of "Slave To The Grind" are heard and after thirty seconds we finally see Mack come dancing out from the curtain to a mixed reaction with Sammy on his arm and Fate to his side. He struts around and dances like the ol' school HBK, kisses Sammy and does some crotch chops, raises his arms high in the air spreading them out arrogantly as pyro shoots off on the stage behind him and Fate just stands with his arms crossed.

Nick Roland: Making his way out to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 210 pounds and is accompanied by Sammy and Fate, he is "The Playa" Shane Mack!

Mack heads on down the aisle acting cocky, taunts the fans and teases the girls. Once at the ring Sammy heads up the steps as Mack will then step up on the apron and prance on the apron with some cocky steps, then he steps into the ring circling around and pumps up pointing his thumbs to himself. He drops down in an ol' school HBK pose as pyro shoots off behind him in the ring and Sammy puts her arms around his neck. She steps back and Mack leaps up doing a crotch chop as the pyro shoots off in an X. Mack then heads to the turnbuckles stepping up to the middle one, raises his hands up doing the wolfpac sign and then does a crotch chop before hopping down disrobing his vest and earrings getting ready for the match. He kisses Sammy, slaps her on the ass, then she climbs out of the ring standing near Fate who just has his arms crossed. The bell rings and Mack steps to the center of the ring with K-Man. Mack sticks his head out motioning for K-Man to hit him and so he goes for a slap, but Mack steps back outta range. K-Man quickly kicks Mack in the gut, then hammers him with right hands rocking back against the ropes. K-Man whips Mack across the ring and as he bounces back K-Man rushes him for a clothesline. Mack ducks it and both men run to the ropes, bounce off and charge each other leaping up for a cross body and collide in the air and fall to the mat.

Nick Miller: Both men with the same idea and now both are down cause of it, K-Man showing some fire early on.

Greg Boone: Mack will stomp that fire out.

Both men pull themselves up and K-Man rushes mack first hammering him with punches, but gets a knee to the gut and turned into a corner. Mack unloads on him with hard chops to his chest, then looks for an irish whip, but K-Man reverses sending Mack into the opposite corner. He flips over the turnbuckles and lands on the ring apron staggering, K-Man runs at him for a clothesline, but Mack ducks and runs up another corner from the outside and leaps off at K-Man for a double axe handle smash. K-Man gets a knee up to Mack's gut flipping him forward on to his back. He runs to the ropes and slides back baseball style dropkicking Mack in the head. K-Man goes up to the top rope and Sammy jumps up on the apron diverting the refs attention. Fate gets up on the apron by K-Man grabbing his foot. K-Man kicks at him eventually knocking Fate down to the floor. Mack is up and runs over leaping up with a dropkick kinda low on K-Man and he drops down crotching the top turnbuckle.

Nick Miller: Unfair tactics by Mack and his entourage, why can't he display skill instead of this bs?

Greg Boone: Oh shut up, it just looked low, it was a fine dropkick.

Nick Miller: What about Fate and Sammy?

Mack climbs the turnbuckles and executes a superplex on K-Man, both men feel it, but Mack pulls himself up first leaning in a corner. Sammy is down on the floor now and the ref focused on the actual match. Mack runs at K-Man with a baseball slide dropkick rolling him near the ropes. He leaps up on the middle rope and stomps down on K-Man's head, then pulls him up and whips him across the ring. Mack looks for Da Shows Ova, but K-Man ducks under and runs to the opposite ropes, comes back and kicks Mack in the gut, then looks for The Killkwik, but Mack spins out and bends K-Man down delivering a piledriver on him. Mack rolls up on his feet and stands in a corner tapping his foot a few times. K-Man pulls himself up on his feet looking wobbly and Mack slaps his thigh and pops his leg up delivering Da Shows Ova dropping K-Man and falls backfirst on him hooking his leg, 1.....................2....................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall..................Shane Mack!

"Slave To The Grind" hits as Mack slides off K-Man and nips up on his feet getting a smirk. Sammy comes in jumping on him and kisses him as Fate comes patting him on the back.

Greg Boone: Now that was a show by Mack, no one does it better than that man...the man!

Nick Miller: A good wrestler no doubt, but some unfair tactics as usual. Were down to the end though, we got the main event next...Nick Torres and Ares one on one!

Main Event
Singles Match
Ares v. Nick Torres

Nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear "Rock You Like A Hurricane" blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and he throws up his arms in the air extending his middle fingers bringing the crowd to cheers.

Nick Roland: Now coming out, he weighs 250 pounds, he hails from Albuquerqe New Mexico, he is the Defiant God.......Ares!

The fans go crazy as Ares swaggers down the aisle and shoots up the middle finger some more. He gets to the ring and rolls in, pulls himself up and goes to a far corner climbing up and flashing the middle fingers again. He hops down, discards his vest, then runs the ropes getting ready for his match. We hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger.

Nick Roland: Now making his way to the ring, from Seattle Washington, he weighs 280 pounds, he is........Nick Torres!

He begins walking down to the ring now, fans reach for him and Torres high fives some. Torres gets to the steps and heads up them getting into the ring. Torres stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He takes his toothpick out, then turns starting the match by throwing his toothpick at Ares who ducks running to the ropes and comes back with a diving clothesling taking Torres down and kneels up hammering him with punches. Ares gets up pulling Torres up and rocks him into a corner with punches, whips him to the opposite corner and charges him, but Torres gets a boot up staggering Ares backwards. Torres runs out spearing Ares down, then kneels up applying an armbar on him.

Nick Miller: Ares starting off this thing with that wild aggression of his, but Torres has him down now.

Greg Boone: That's cause Torres is better, he's gonna prove that by beating Ares tonight.

Ares tries fighting up and gets on his knees, Torres on his feet and he kicks at the back of Ares legs. He rips Ares up whipping him to the ropes and looks for a clothesline, but Ares ducks running to the ropes again and comes back for a spear. Torres kicks him in the head staggering Ares back, then runs at him with a clothesline taking Ares over the top rope to the floor. Ares lays on the ramp and Torres backs up in the ring grabbing the ref complaining about something or just yelling at him.

Nick Miller: What the hell is Torres doing...oh, I see.

Here comes Troy Storms down the ramp now and Ares is getting up leaing against the ring. Storms rushes down the ramp slamming a knee to Ares midsection, then rams his head into the steel steps and rolls him in the ring. Torres shoves the ref away and heads for Ares kicking at his head, then pulls him in a corner and hammers him with punches.

Nick Miller: Not very fair with Storms down here, can see how this match is gonna turn out.

Greg Boone: Really great cause Torres is kicking Ares ass!

Torres sends Ares across the ring and charges him smashing him into that corner with a hard clothesline. He pulls Ares out lifting him up sideways and executes The Westside on him. Torres just sits up and smirks, wipes his hands clean, then stands up. Storms raises his hand in the clique sign and Torres walks over with the clique sign touching hands with Storms. Torres pulls up Ares bending him down, stretches his arms signaling its over, then rips up Ares over his head looking for the Westsiders Edge. Ares kicks his feet and pulls himself down, Torres turns getting a kick to the gut, then Ares drops him wtih the Atom Bomb and quickly pins, 1......................2......................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall............Ares!

"Rock You Like A Hurricane" hits and Storms is in the ring. Ares gets up and bam, he goes down from a big boot to the face and the crowd boos.

Nick Miller: Oh c'mon, this is uncalled for.

Storms yanks up Ares and rips him up dropping him with the Westside Bomb. He helps up Torres and they make their exit now as Ares lays in the ring and the crowd boos, we soon hear "Start A War" play over the pa.

Nick Miller: Ares won despite some intereferance, but got beat down after the match, sickening act.

Greg Boone: Are you kidding, that was great! Ares cheated to win and got what he deserved.

Nick Miller: He never cheated, but you can be sure he'll be pissed, so who knows what he'll do next week. That's all for this week though, so goodnight and take care folks.

The music keeps playing and the crowd is still livid over what happened, the show comes to an end and fades to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock