impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 49 {1/26/09}

Started by Greg Boone, March 15, 2014, 08:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Greg Boone

January 26th, 2009

Its the night after our pay per view and SEF opens WAR inside the Turner's Hall in Cleveland, Ohio. Pyro shoots off pumping up the sold out crowd as "War Zone" by Rob Zombie blatss over the pa pumping 'em up even more. The cameras roam around the place showing all the crazy, diehard fans.

Nick Miller: Welcome to WAR everyone! Last night we had a hell of a show for ya, Point Of Impact was awesome and tonight we got the fallout for ya.

Greg Boone: Yea, Scorpion gets an MCW Title shot after he decimated Viper.

Nick Miller: Beating Viper was a big feat for him, but he didn't exactly do it on his own accord. He does get a title shot though, wonder if he'll take it tonight or let us know when he will?

Greg Boone: He's smart, he'll wait until Whitney least expects it, though neither one has a match tonight.

Nick Miller: True, maybe we'll see that match, but we already got some good ones like our main event of course. Chris Orton goes one on one with Ares who came up short in the World Title match last night.

Greg Boone: Not that great of a main event, a hasbeen and a wasted potential. Rayne should be champ right now, he's the real star of SEF.

Nick Miller: He lost straight up last night, got a problem, take it up with the champ, The Resurrector who may have his hands full tonight facing Mack.

Greg Boone: Yea and it seems he might back to himself, I don't know, he's a hard one to read.

Nick Miller: Mack could be pulling one over us all, wouldn't be the first time. We got a triple threat and a fatal four way tonight, plus D-Von in action again taking on Rayne Rocco.

Greg Boone: Who I still feel should be champ. He was gonna win last night, but Ares had to get up and cheapshot him.

Nick Miller: Um, I believe Rayne's cousins ran down, so he had help to try and win, but still couldn't get it done.

Greg Boone: He will tonight and this may be D-Von's last match with the anger Rayne has to let out after getting cheated.

Nick Miller: We'll see about that, D-Von is doing good since returning.

Triple Threat Match
Big Bill Butcher v. Joe Dumar v. Chris Crest

Joe and Chris double teamed Bill at the start and got him out on the floor, then Chris rushed Joe into a corner and took him out and down to the mat. He kept on Joe outwrestling him, kept him tied up on the mat. Bill would get back in, but Chris aware of it was ready for the big man and took him down as well. He couldn't keep the powerhouse down too long and when Joe recovered he got into the brawl as well. Joe got Bill into a corner, then targeted Chris battering him around the ring, threw him at Bill sending both through the ropes to the floor. Joe went to the top rope and dove down, Chris got out of the way and Bill took the splash. Chris sent Bill into the steps, then got Joe back in the ring and executed The Shoot on him making Joe tap out.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match.........Chris Crest!

In the back we see Nick Roland in a locker room getting ready for tonight when Black Bob walks in looking mad and steps right into Nick's face.

Bob: What up?

Nick: Hey man, what's going on?

Bob: You tell me Nick, last night, what the fuck was that bullshit after the match?

Nick: Aw man, I just lost my head, wanted to win so bad, sorry.

Bob: It wasn't cool man, I felt shitty, kinda hurt you blaming me for that loss. I know I am responsible, but its a team effort whether ya win or lose.

Nick: I know, its cool, I realize it now, I am sorry, lets go for a drink after the show, on me!

Bob: Alright dawg, see ya then.

Bob turns and Nick rushes with a club to his back, then runs Bob headfirst into the door sending him flying out on the floor of the hall. He kicks Bob in the ribs, then points down at him and yells.

Nick: I am truly sorry Bob...sorry I ever teamed with your pathetic ass because now I have a loss on my record that shouldn't be there. Way I see it, I am still undefeated and will continue to be as were done and you come near me again you'll be done!

Nick kicks him again in the ribs, then walks off down the hall.

Singles Match
Rayne Rocco v. D-Von Dudley

Rayne starts the match early blindsiding D-Von and fights him into a corner. He gets him down on the mat for a while trying to wear him out, but D-Von starts shaking a bit and fights up throwing Rayne into a corner. He hammers him hard, whips him across the ring and catches him bouncing out of that corner with a high back body drop. D-Von gets Rayne in a sleeper pushing down on him making him fade, but then yanks him up and twists his arms around delivering Saving Grace and wins the match.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match............D-Von Dudley!

Singles Match
MACK w/Whitney Marret v. The Resurrector

Mack chareges Tor as soon as he enters the ring and is all over him with punches, just punds away on Tor trying to beat the big man down. Doesn't work too well as Tor throws off some shots to Mack dazing him, then starts nailing some big impact moves looking to destroy Mack. Whitney plays a part grabbing Tor's foot distracting him and Mack takes advantage nailing Da Shows Ova, but before he can go for the pin Tor sits right up. Mack is all wide eyed and rushes Tor with a kick, then kneels over him with punches. He gets tossed off and both men get up, Mack rushing in with wild punches and here comes Viper down the aisle. He gets down by Whitney and hops up on the apron. Tor punches Mack down and turns after the ref and goes for Viper. Mack gets slipped a chair by Whitney and waits with it. Viper drops off the apron and so Tor turns, Mack swings and bashes him right in the forehead knocking him down. Blood starts coming from his head, but Tor just sits up and so Mack slams him in the head again and then one more time and Tor sits up again. Whitney and Viper yell for Mack to get out and so he does, then the three head up the ramp, Tor stgagering out of the ring and up after the trio.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match by disqualification...........The Resurrector!

Fatal 4 Way
Nick Roland v. Rob Rocco v. L.A. Jay v. Jason Price

Started off as a wild brawl and never really got settled down. Price tried to executing some straight wrestling, but could never keep anyone down enough as the match was just too chaotic. Lot of high flying happened in the match as well, Price almost had it won many times, but just couldn't get the pin cause someone always broke it up. Everyone else had near falls, but to secure a win was hard in this match. Price and Jay would take each other out to the floor allowing Nick to put away Ron with Interview This and win the match.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match............Nick Roland!

After the match Black Bob came from the crowd and ran in the ring tackling Nick to the mat beating him out of the ring chasing him to the back.

We see Rob Rocco coming to back from the match he just had and he stops seeing his cousins Rayne and Bill with their bags. Rayne tosses Rob a third bag and says.

Rayne: Lets do this cuz, lets get outta here.

Rob: So were gonna walk, well I guess I can get a shower at the hotel.

The three then walk down the hall and come across Frank E Dangerously talking on his cell. They approach him and Frankie hangs up.

FED: Whats up guys?

Rayne: Just gotta tell ya Frankie, the Underground days were awesome, but here in SEF its too goddamn political. We can't get a damn fair shake. I mean hell, first I had to put up wioth some chump Flash who became a flavor of the month and hasn't been heard of in over a year and of course ya always got the "showsteala" around here holding people down!

Frankie rolls his eyes.

Rayne: Then ya got Orton in here, few others man, please, SEF ain't for us, so were gonna split and go find a place that lets real talent shine, so adios.

Frankie shakes his head and the Triad walks off, he just says nothing to them and lets it go.

Main Event
Singles Match
Chris Orton v. Ares

Starts off basic with a tie up, but quickly turns into a brawl which Ares takes the advantage in. he beats Orton around the ring a bit, but gets caught with some uppercuts and taken down with a backbreaker. Orton stomps the hell out of Ares and works on his legs trying to keep him grounded. Ares toughs it out and keep fighting though. It spills outside a few times and the two men beat the shit out of each other for most of the match. Orton will end up ducking a running clothesline and the ref gets knocked into a corner, but not too bad, just is out of it a few seconds. Long enough however for Orton to kick Ares low and ram him shoulderfirst into the ringpost. He then drops himw ith the CKO and pins him for the win.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match..........Chris Orton!

As Orton celebrates Ares gets out of the ring low key like. We then see Mack, Whitney Marret, and Viper all come down to the ring and slide in surrounding Orton. The crowd is pumped from the match and is on their feet wondering what is gonna happen now. Mack approaches Orton smirking at him and Orton is cautious, his fists balled up, then V iper looks to lurch at him causing Orton to turn, but Whitney lunges over with the MCW Title bashing him in the head. Viper catches Orton and whips him to the ropes catching him with Venom coming off them. He and Mack pull Orton up and Whitney hooks him up and nails Southern Pride. Mack stands over Orton raising his arms up in an X, Viper and Whitney stand by him doing the same, then they do crotch chops as the show comes to an end and the crowd is cheering and booing for what happened, they love all four of these wrestlers.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock