menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

I know what is on the line!

Started by JordanCut, March 18, 2014, 07:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera show Jordan Cut walking out of locker room as fans are being heard cheering seeing this on titiantron suddenly Jordan Cut music plays coming out from the curtain is Jordan Cut with a microphone in hand started speaking about his match with Phoenix Winterborn.

Tonight on War, Phoenix Winterborn puts his title on the line in a "Loser Leave The Company", and I'm here to say that I will cut through Phoenix Winterborn win his title not going anywhere that is a promise. You know Phoenix chances of winning are slim, and I know everybody doesn't expect me to win, but I say the hell with those people, because The Mack has been training me not only did I impress him, but he tells me that I am ready to be next big thing in this company just from seeing what I have done training with him.

Jordan Cut stop talking looks straight into the camera, and he continue on speaking.

Phoenix Winterborn, I know what is on the line, and I'm showing you there is no nervous from my sound of my voice more like a man who going to give you everything to win. I have everything inside this body I know what I can do, but I have learn a new tricks from The Mack, so I think you will be shock just like everyone else that training I have learned has made me very good wrestler which The Mack expects me to be. My heart is beating nonstop will not stop until you Phoenix Winterborn kill me in that ring! I'm going to war with you, and I don't care if you break every bone of my body, because I will not stop fighting you until I'm dead in that ring holding your title in my hands. I'm sick and tired of all the talk about I will not win, so I will make everyone talk about something else like Jordan Cut beating Phoenix Winterborn holding his title in the air remaining in this company for a long time!

Jordan Cut is done talking raise his arms in the air as War went to a commercial break.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock