menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Light Heavyweight Championship Match

Started by Simon Lee Nash, March 19, 2014, 10:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is going to put his Light Heavyweight Championship on the line against Jax O'Bannon here tonight on WAR. Simon Lee Nash is hanging out in the Showtime locker room. He is taping up with Arms and legs and putting on his knee braces.

Taylor is going through some last second gameplans as he is listening to everything she is saying. SHe gives him a pat on the shoulder and nods her head and smiles. She skips off the screen.

Mack has a arrogent smile and just chills there. He doesn't say a word but the look. He gives to smile is one of that you know you are good. You know you are suppose to win this match but go out there and prove it.

Simon: You see this. This room is full of greatness. Some of the best of the best in the ring today is here right now. To be in this company is nothing more than amazing. WHat you see here is about Legacy, ICONS. Legends of the ring and future hall of famers. What i bring to the table is the future of the business. A future that is very bright.

Simon: Tonight i have to defend this title against Jax O'Bannon. Since Talon took his ball and went home i am now going to face off his brother. Which is not an issue to me. I could take on the entire O'Bannon family and the result would still be the same. Them on the bottom and i would be on top and still the Light heavyweight champion of the world.

Simon: Last week in the eight man tag team match. Myself and Matt Ward had a damn near knock down drag out with these boys. They made it personal a few weeks ago. When they was talking smack about us. Well don't think for one god damn second i forgot about that. So now tonight i am going to take my anger out. The only way i know how. I am going to beat you down within an inch of your career boy. Tonight i am going to make an example and send a statement to the entire roster.

Simon: That Simon Lee Nash the now two time and most successful Light Heavyweight Champion in the SEW history. Is going to be an impact player i am a diamond in the rough and thanks to people like Mack and Taylor this diamond is going to be blazing hot here tonight. You are going to see the best of me.

Simon: Jax's you are good but i am better and the best shape i can ever be. Tonight you are just a roadblock and i am going to run you down in the center of the ring. And don't act like you don't know.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock