universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Not leaving Anytime Soon.

Started by The American Tradition, March 19, 2014, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

-------------Scene 1--------------

"So. A Loser Leaves Town match for the SEW Championship. MY SEW Championship. Ya know, when this idea was first brought to me, I wasn't so sure about it. I wasn't...I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave this to chance. But then I got to thinking about it. Then I got to thinking. This would be the perfect chance to show everyone that I am NOT f*cking around. It's like my mentor Reggie Marley said back in the day, 'I don't f*ck around.' That's EXACTLY what I'm doing. See, Jordan Cut? When I won this title from you back at Apocalypse? When I won this title, it was you and me for the vacant championship. That night, i beat you like a red-headed stpchild at Wal-mart, and this time? I'm gonna do it again, but this time will be the last time. You wanna know WHY it's gonna be the last time? Go ahead. Tell me. Don't worry, I'll wait."

A pause.

It's because after I beat you, and retain MY championship?You will be GONE. No coming back as some random masked gimmick, no nononono. You will be G-O-N-E gone, and I can't wait. Not because i don't like you. Well, maybe because I don't like you, but because professionally? You're a dumbass who THINKS that he can get one over on the best DAMN wrestler in SEF today."
Hiking the championship up on his shoulder, he continued.

"See, as I head towards Wrestle X, or as I like to call it? The Phoenix Winterborn show, there are people that are still talking. STILL talking about how I'm not the best for business. How I'm not the best choice to lead this company into the future, and that's ok. That's ok, because after I whoop your ass? People will have no choice, but to see that I am the man around town. They will have no choice but to see that I am not one to be trifled with. I am not one to be messed around with."

He sighed.

"I can't really put it to you any other way. This week...I will make like a great one, and beat your ass pillar to post. You will have no one to blame, but yourself. You will have no one there to comfort you. To lick your wounds. To coddle you, and tell you that everything will be ok. No championship to soften the blow. You will have nothing, and no body, except for your last paycheck. Go buy yourself something nice with it. Because after I beat you? I am going to personally. PERSONALLY! Take your ass to task, and make sure that you do not step into an SEF venue ever again."

A genuine smile.

"And that, friends, is change you can believe in."

End scene.

--------------------SCENE 2-------------

Phoenix is backstage at WAR, ready to go out, and defend his SEW Championship. The belt is over his shoulder, as he is showing off a new pair of John Lennon-style red sunglasses.

"Jordan Cut, you wanna talk about how tonight is my last night in SEF? Nonono. See, Phoenix Winterborn is not goin anywere for quite awhile, i can promise you that much. You see, tonight...tonight I end you. I end the short-lived carer of Jordan Cut. Because, I am the SEW Champion. I AM this company. See, whether you wanna admit or not. Whether anyone in management wants to admit it, or not? This company is NOTHING without me! I am the face of this company...I AM! This company!"

"I have brought the injection of reality that this company desperately needed, and in it's darkest hour, I rose like the savior that I am, and SAVED this place! I saved this place from going under. But now? Now, the time has come for me remove the demons. The demons that plague this company. Like you, Jordan. See, I don't consider myself a religious man by any stretch of the means but...I do know when a holy plague is running rampant. You...you are the one who is going to bring this company down, and i refuse to allow that to happen. Not on my watch."

"See, I have been chosen to lead this company into a new and prosperous era. Not one of cheap parlor tricks, and sideshow debauchery. I've been chosen to turn this place into something beautiful. Respectable. And it will happen. Come hell, or high water...it will happen. And that friends, is change you can believe in."

Daddy Mack

Good for you boy, but don't you ever forget who is the BEST wrestler in SEF or this entire world, the man you couldn't beat, ever, nor could you hold a candle to. Get your facts right and accept what everyone else knows is gospel, that D-Mack is the one who saved SEF when he returned here two years ago at Wrestle X. Mack made SEF the most respectable professional wrestling organization on the face of this planet before you ever made your debut and all you have done, boy, is let down not just management who has a hard on for ya, but the people. The people that Mack draws in larger volumes than you can dream of. Jordan Cut was made famous because of Mack while you can do nothing to make anyone look even remotely decent. You need Mack to make you look good, but you squander it by continuing to feed your ego and let them all down. Your no face of SEF, hell boy, you are lucky to get a reaction at all after you turned on the only faces of SEF, the Renegades of Peace. I am the best looking face SEF has to offer and no boy like you can come close to measuring up and I don't even care to be holier than thou cause I shoot too fucking hardcore for anyone to face me. You need to choose a side, pull a trigger as norm said, but you are just pissing in the wind if ya think Wrestle X is all about you. You got delusions of grand proportions and well I commend ya for dreaming big, I'll be kicking you to the curb at the biggest show of the year cause my dream is bigger. Remember who made who, and who it is that made SEF, Wrestle X, and a place for pro wrestlers to come get a fair shake, to earn respect, but first you have to show it. And if you don't, then you got a long way to go by taking that route for Mack is the best of the best when it comes to shoving respect down everyone's throats and disrespecting them all, breaking all the rules, and even making up a few just so I can break them too. You are a long ways off from my level, boy, so hurry up or Wrestle X will come and go passing you by as Mack isn't leaving his spot at the top of the ladder, or as the SEF World Heavyweight Champion.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock