sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Chance of a lifetime

Started by Simon Lee Nash, August 20, 2014, 07:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash moved on to the quarterfinals of the King of the SEF tournament and now he will have to face off with a legend in the wrestling business Elizabeth Marret and not only will it be for the right to go to the Semifinals but Both Simon's SEF Light Heavyweight Championship and Elizabeth's WAR World Championship will be on the line. So that means that the winner will keep going on the right to be either the king or queen of the SEF but will become a double champion in the process as well.

Simon Lee Nash is hanging out at this house and chatting with his dad SEF legend Kevin Nash as they are going over the tape of his last match and also talking about the upcoming fight with Liz Marret.

Simon: You know what is about to go down.  This is a huge fight

Nash: You have been in these huge fights before

Simon: But it's not everyday that I can become a double champion in the company

Nash: But wasn't you the Light Heavyweight and tag team champion with Matt Ward.

Simon: but never holding two singles titles at the same time. Plus to be the WAR world champion will be a major thing for me.

Nash: But it's Elizabeth Marret that you are going up against. She is no joke. She has been considered to may the best female wresting in SEF history.

Simon: I know but I have faced with some of the best women before In professional wrestling and when I first came here I had to face off with Taylor Andrews.

Nash: You mean trying to bed her.

Simon gives his father a glare

Simon: What does that mean?

Nash: You know what that meant

Simon: She left the company I would be shocked if we ever see each other again. Besides I never bed her anyway. We was very good friends and stayed very close but she left without saying good bye to me so whatever the case that was then and this is now and NOW I need to worry about how I am going to keep this light heavyweight championship in my hands and try to gain a brand new belt to the collection dad.

Simon: Elizabeth Marret. I know you are the current WAR world champion and I know you have the same dream and desire to win this match and become the next SEF Queen. But there will be no quit in me and I won't give you an inch.

Simon: What you are going to see from me is a person that is hungry to make my mark in the SEF. I am going to take the WAR world heavyweight champion to a whole new level.  You got the belt not too long ago and you earn it. You busted your ass and won it. Now I am going to do what I have to do and win the championship from you.

Kevin Nash looks at his son and smiles He knows that this is a very important match and the belts would be huge for his son to win.

Simon: Yes it's a quarterfinals fight but there is two belts on the line and it's close to my own hometown. So I am def in a home turf advantage but that doesn't mean anything cause what I have to do is win this match. I need to beat you and in one night I will be STILL the SEF Light heavyweight champion but I will also become the NEW SEF WAR World Champion and I will be one step closer to the ultimate goal that is to be the KING of SEF.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock