sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

ain't going to cut it!

Started by JordanCut, August 20, 2014, 09:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera shows Chaos Champion Jordan Cut was successful taking out Marcus Dollars as he put his title on his shoulder started speaking about his next match with Brady Henderson.

Brady Henderson ain't going to cut it! I have advance to quarterfinals of "King Of SEF" take on Brady Henderson with my title on the line, but I don't think it will make any difference, because I said it last week that I will become "King Of SEF" also number one in this company. You see even though we are back in business, but I have got much better which lot of people don't even know yet, so Brady Henderson is next superstar will be cut into pieces. You want chaos that exactly you going to get on War tonight.

Jordan Cut looks at Chaos Championship then looks at the camera, and he continue on speaking.

To all haters who don't believe my hype get ready to get cut into little bit pieces get shovel in the trash set on fire. Brady Henderson going to get cut his head chop off his body ain't nothing he can do to stop me. Tonight on "War", I retain my champion advance to next round of "King Of SEF" like I said I will become "King Of SEF" also number one ain't nobody going to cut through me!

Jordan Cut walks out of his locker room, and War went to a commercial break.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock