sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 98 {1/2/13}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 08:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

January 2nd, 2013

Venue
Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI

Its WAR inside the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids Michigan which is sold out and packed full of diehard fans. Pyro blasting off over the ring gets this rowdy crowd fired up more and "Another Way To Die" by Disturbed plays loud, then Nick Miller yells.

WELCOME TO THE FIRST WAR OF THE NEW YEAR!!!

Black Bob firing up a blunt for the new year, as if he needs an excuse and Nick says.

A hell of a last show for last year with Frank Hussar ending Mack's World Title reign after turning out to be DOOMSDAY!

Bob saying.

Fucked up shit man, but a great match and I can't wait to see the rematch!

Nick saying.

That should be good as well as should tonight's main event which will see two iconic teams square off to unify the US Tag Titles with the World Tag Titles. Plus we have another unification match which features Shane Ewing putting his THC Title up against Taylor Andrews' II Title!

Bob smoking up says.

Huge, a very huge opportunity for Shane who after all this time still fails to impress.

Nick saying.

Taylor very impressive in her long reign as champ as well as her tag team victories with Julie as of later, especially at the pay per view Sunday! Have to believe those two may be in line for a Tag Titles shot one day?!

Bob saying.

No doubt, those gals got some talent.

Nick says.

A lot of talent in the big six man tag match between The Triad and impact X with a lot of bad blood between the two teams after this past Sunday. Wonder what Viper's take on all this is? Does he just hate Mack? We'll hopefully find out the answers as the show rolls on!

SEF II/THC Title Unification Match
Shane Ewing(c) v. Taylor Andrews(c)
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Taylor schooling Shane on the mat sends the Dallas wannabe to the outside for weapons. A singapore cane in hand doesn't help as Taylor ducks a shot to nail a roundhouse kick to Shane's head. Elena approaching stops when Taylor sees her and she just backs off. Shane using the distraction to clobber Taylor across her back and sends her headfirst to a ringpost. He rolls Taylor in the ring grabbing the cane and a trash can heading back in as Julie comes down hitting Elena with the Dirty Drop. Shane with some cane shots to Taylor sees Elena down, but gets slapped from Julie who is on the apron. Taylor gets up hitting an sto into the T & A and Shane taps out.

Here is your winner and new Hardcore Champion........Taylor Andrews!

Taylor and Julie celebrate in the ring with some kisses, then Taylor collects her titles and they head to the back.

Zilus Zion v. Just Joe
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Joe winning a lock up takes Zilus down in a side headlock trying to keep him grounded with clubbing blows and a rear chinlock. Zilus fighting up tries to get some offense going with a spinning kick to the head. He heads up for a senton bomb, but gets knees to the back and Joe into a bearhug from behind tries for a german suplex. Zilus with elbows to the skull stops that and pulls the ref in close, so he can't see the mule kick to Joe's nuts. Zilus with the Mindbreaker follows up with the Explosive Hex aking the pin

Here is your winner...........Zilus Zion!

Taylor Andrews and Julie in black leather pants and stilletos wearing leather jackets head out to the parking lot carrying a black backpack. The ladies find a silver car placing what's in the bag on the hood, the THC Title laced with c4 and a remote controlled switch. They smirk and walk across the lot pressing a button causing the front end of the car to explode which sets off a second, larger explosion lifting the front end up. It drops and burns, the belt gone, disintegrated with much of the hood and then the flames must reach the gas tank cause a third explosion lifts the whole car off the ground! Then it drops and still burns, Julie and Taylor seen across the lot through the flames with devious grins.

Six Man Tag Team Match
Rick Reynolds + Frank Hussar + Rob Rush v. Shane Mack + Jake Voss + Cool Jay Lou
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Mack wanting Frank first gets him and is all over the new World Champ like a pitbull on a cocaine! Mack keeping the big man down with a springboard arm drags and clotheslines, a moonsault into a dragon sleeper making him scream. Frank enduring and Rob rushing in with a kick to Mack's head. This creates a bit of a brawl with Rick and Jake slugging out while Jay hammers Rob in a corner. Frank getting Mack up for a belly to belly suplex suddenly gets a missile dropkick from Willy Winka coming off the top rope. The Grand Minoru flying in with a springboard clothesline to Reynolds allows jake to nail Vicitimized. Then the lights go out and flicker bringing Mesa to the ring with a chair slamming Rob over the head, then he heads up top nailing the Arabian Areial Assault!

Here are winners by Disqualification.........Rick Reynolds, Frank Hussar, and Rob Rush!

Mack on the ropes throwing up the X and getting loud as is the crowd, then he hops down shaking hands with the new arrivals to the rebellion!? Jake and Jay looking to him and Mack nodding its all cool as he gets a mic lifting it to say.

Well Look here muthafuckas, it be a real rebellion on WAR cause its high time someone started one in order to get things straightened out here. I ain't quite sure what Viper was thinking booking me against some DOOMSDAY, ok, but letting that big beast Frank and his Triad cronies go nuts, c'mon, what gives!?! Now hey, I lost, but I got my rematch in two weeks in Detroit and Frankie boy, D-Mack gonna get back that strap and that a fact son! Tonight marks the night of the first step to reclaiming my World Title, but it also marks the night this facade of Willy Winka dies and the highflying Bill Roberts can be himself!

Mack slapping hands with Willy, er, Bill who nods with a smile to loud cheers, the crowd going insane for iX. Mack just smiling a bit smug says.

Seems to me there be a some gathering of troops around here with this CPS shit and the DVF, so way I see it, numbers are strong. I was away for so long and quite a few of these little prissy bitches ran around here claiming to be something so special because they were trained by Shane Mack. Then there guys like the ones in this ring with me now who didn't gloat cause I took the time to work with them and train them, they used what they learned to carry too many underrated assholes for too long! Now I admit, Reynolds, Tina, your good, Black Bob was better!

Mack nodding out to Bob at ringside and the OG raising the blunt to The Showsteala. Mack shrugging hops out and takes a hit, slaps hands with Bob, then rolls back in standing up. The crowd cheering loud and Mack rolling his eyes a bit says.

This company changed, but then I guess without me, without the real Mack, it had to change and I am sorry if it may have seemed for the worse. Change can always be adapted to and that is what this is all about, and its time these men got what they deserved in SEF, so if I can't get the gold back, they can, however, I can and I will!

A cocky grin and he drops the mic doing a crotch chop, then "Renegades of Funk" by Rage Against The Machine plays. Bill, Minoru, Jay, and Mesa all go up the four corners while Mack and Jake stand side by side and they all do crotch chops for the cheering crowd as Nick Miller says.

Impact X just got a lot stronger with double the head count and they are gonna need it with this big CPS group around, plus Viper having it out or Mack it may seem.

Bob smoking up shakes his head saying.

Can't believe Viper, but I guess these two are old, bitter rivals, so we may be in for a real treat with this rivalry renewed.

Nick nodding yea.

Tori Adams v. Kasey
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Their lock up ending in a stand off sees Tori leaping quick to dropkick Kasey down. Tori scrambling into a front facelock slams elbows to Kasey's back, then lifts her up for a piledriver. Kasey with a back body drop runs the ropes looking for a clothesline. Tori ducking catches Kasey with a neckbreaker and begins stomping all over her face. Tori with multiple elbow drops to the chest locks on a headscissors, but Kasey wrestles free backing into a corner. Tori getting up leapfrogs a spear from Kasey and whips around with a bitch slap into a hair takedown, then goes for the pin, ONE................TWO....kickout! Kasey rolling to the ropes and Tori with a baseball slide dropkick sends her to the floor. Tori rolling out, but she gets rammed into the steel steps. Kasey rolling Tori in the ring climbs to the top rope for the Final Flight. Tori rolling out of the way gets up to nail a few kicks to Kasey's chest and one to her head before yanking her up into a death valley driver. Tori pulling Kasey up into an irish whip sends her to a corner followed with a hard clothesline. Tori sitting Kasey on the top rope pulls her into a facelock for a ddt, but spins her off for Eternal Ashes. Kasey rolling through with an arm drag and both women get up. Kasey charging Tori, but gets back body dropped and Tori with an elbow drop to the back.She heads up top looking for something, Broken Glass perhaps, but Kasey rolling from the ring staggers up the aisle getting out of there. Tori climbing down takes the count out win with a look of disdain, but smirking knowing her opponent had to flee.

Here is your winner..........Tori Adams!

"Walk of Shame" plays as Tori walks to the back wanting more of a fight, or to fuck!?!

Main Event
SEF World & US Tag Team Championship Unification Tag Team Match
Troy Storms w/Ms.Greedy & Nick Torres w/Stacy v. Destruction(c)
Referee: Harry Hunter

Destruction starting this match with a wild brawl beats Torres and Storms back before the match begins sending the challengers up the aisle. They come back in for the match though and give the champs a hell of a fight. Storms and Torres double teaming Thrash a bit gets the big man down using bearhugs and the Seattle Stretch on him. Destruction fighting back looks to win the match when Stacy and Ms Greedy pull the ref out. Axel and Flamez barrel down to the ring laying Thrash out at ringside with a double spinebuster and send him into the ringpost and steel steps. Storms and Torres double teaming Slash as their lackeys back off. The ref sending the girls to the back, but too late as Torres hits a spear to Slash at the same time Storms nails a big boot for Gang Banged, then the pin by Torres to win it.

Here are your winners and new World and US Tag Team Champions.........Troy Storms and Nick Torres!

Viper coming down with a sledgehammer slides in bashing Storms in the head, then waits for Torres to get up and bashes him to a loud pop. Viper raising the sledge high as "Badass" by Saliva plays while Nick Miller wraps up the show.

We have new Tag Champs, though not without controversy and the Owner himself giving the new champs a little extra present with that damn hammer. CPS with no control over SEF, but now they control the Tag Titles, if they can keep the gold!

Bob still smoking says.

Come hell or highwater they got the belts, but Destruction doesn't rest easy!

Nick nodding says.

No they don't and with them being aligned with the DVF they are sure to get a fair rematch, but we'll see what the next week brings us, so until then, have a goodnight!

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock