impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 108 {3/13/13}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 25, 2014, 06:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

ANA

March 13th, 2013

SEF invades the home of the legendary dungeon molding wrestlers such as Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, and SEF's own Shane Mack! WAR begins tonight inside the Pengrowth Saddledome in Calagry Alberta, Canada, the cold, white north. Inside its warm as hell with a sold out crowd on their feet ready for some SEF action.

WELCOME TO WAR!

Shouts our voice of SEF who says.

Nick Miller here with the OG from the D Black Bob!

Bob sparking up the usual blunt as Nick continues.

Tonight its a huge tag team match with the new addition to the DVF and new Showstoppa Champion Steve Weigel teaming with SEF Champion Jake Voss. They face team of Shane Mack and Phoenix Winterborn who have had their seperate issues with their opponents, though this is not the first time paths have crossed.

Bob exhaling a hit coughing a little.

Weigel's a real nigga da way he came in here selling out to management. He and Jake gonna get theirs real soon if not tonight!

Nick says.

I got no doubt Mack will pursue both men to the end, just hope Phoenix can have half the heart of The Showsteala! We got another tag match happening earlier on in the show with the Tag Champs battling the West Coast Connection. Tristan Darland defends his newly won Internet Title against the man he beat last week and I wonder who will have their sights set on the champion next week!?

Bob shrugging and exhaling.

We got some new kids on the block, but let's hope they better than that old boy band of bitches! One of them need to be stepping up before they get stepped on!

Nick saying.

Perhaps someone in the battle royal tonight that doesn't win it because the winner will receive an II Title shot next week on WAR! That title is defended tonight as well when Rob Rush faces Bill Roberts in just a few minutes.

Here comes Bill in his ring gear sporting an old SEf'nF shirt and his dark studded shades. Bill skips on down a bit arrogantly and slides into the ring popping up to the turnbuckles. He rips the shirt off tossing it out to some lucky fan creating a wrestling match when two grab it. Bill laughing a little just grins as he steps down spinning around whipping his shades off. He tosses those out to the crowd and grabs a mic from Samantha.

Last week I went toe to toe with Shane Mack and once again came up short, but at least I got the nuts to step in the ring unlike some! One day The Showsteala will be laying down looking up as I soar over him into victory just as I will be doing tonight when I win the II Title.

Bill looking a bit more serious, but smirks a litte arrogantly still.

Rob Rocco, I mean Rush, yea, that's what it is now isn't it!? Or is it Bob the Jobber? I remember them days, hell, I didn't have any better of a gimmick. Now its just me, Bill Roberts, some skinny kid from the northeast getting pushed around until one day this kid walks into SEF learning the ropes the hard way, by getting pushed down. Ten years I stuck around here and now its high time I became the II Champion of SEF. Robbie, you and I, we go way back and I'd call ya a friend, however, tonight I call you my enemy. You stand in my way of becoming II Champion, so naturally...

Bill grinning a bit more now.

There are no friends when it comes to that title you hold Rob and tonight the world witnesses the rise of a new face and a damn pretty one at that!

A few boos for that as Bill just grins.

Don't let this pretty face fool ya though, I'm a former champ already and just itching to get my hands on gold. A setback last week you could say, but not when you main event against The Showsteala and you show up! Tonight I am damn sure here and ready to be present as the new II Champoion, so ladies and gentlemen, please stand up and praise me already cause its as good as set in stone!

A cocky grin and Bill tossing the mic back to Samantha just leans back in a corner all relaxed.

Rob just stepping out on stage in his ring gear with the II Title around his waist. He just smiles sarcastically and comes running down the ramp sliding in the ring. Bill ready to leap, but Rob bouncing up rips his title up in the air, then drops it to his left shoulder and grabs the mic. Bill leaning back keeps his eyes locked on Rob who takes center stage in the middle of the ring with a smile.

Billy, Billy, Billy, or is it the Westside Wanksta!?

A loud ooh from the crowd and Bill not caring.

I heard what ya said and I agree, you and I both have been pushovers for too long and now that I got the II Title I figured it'd only be a matter of time before you come a knocking on my door. We had parallel careers in SEF no doubt, we had more than one bout. This ain't gonna be the last, but don't get too fast. Cause once I rush, you gonna gush. Get knocked down and out, give ya a bad case of the gout! Tonight Billy, you gonne get knocked silly! The II Title is right here, so go ahead and come near. I'll kick yo scrawny ass, and any other young lass. You think you ready, but I'm a knock ya unsteady.

Rob tossing the mic away and the title to the ref rushes in to Bill with a hard clothesline sinking him in the turnbuckles. The crowd booing a bit and the ref pulling Rob out makes sure Bill is up and good to go.

II Championship Match
Bill Roberts v. Rob Rush(c)
Referee: Harry Hunter

Around thirty minutes we see both men sweating and rob in control with a bearhug from behind on Bill. The II Champ keeping Bill to the mat squeezes tight with large developed arms. Bill trying to reach for the ropes and swings back for Rob who avoids the elbow. Bill kicking his legs trying to scramble into the ropes manages to fight up to his feet backing Rob into a corner forcing the break. Bill staggering forward gets a clothesline to the back of his head from Rob who springs off the ropes into a low dropkick to Bill's head. Rob into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! He pulls Bill into a sleeper hold kneeling up to push down with more pressure. Bill scrambling to get free manages to move close enough where his feet hook the bottom rope. Rob letting go on a four count gets up kicking Bill in his spine. The challenger getting up receives a kick to the gut and gets taken up for a suplex, but Bill dropping a knee to Rob's head. Bill flipping over behind Rob drops him in a neckbreaker, then slowly climbs to the top rope. Bill standing up flips off for the Heartbreak Heaven, but gets knees to his ribs. Rob getting up pulls Bill into the R & R catching him coming off the turnbuckles with a hard, diving clothesline, then the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner and still II Champion: Rob Rush @ 33 Minutes 48 Seconds

No Count Out Match
Skull v. Tim Stone
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Winner: Tim Stone via Pinfall @ 7 Minutes 43 Seconds

Loser Leaves SEF Singapore Cane Match
CWS v. Earl The Hobo
Winner of Match will be in the Battle Royal
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Winner: CWS via Pinfall @ 3 Minutes 44 Seconds

CWS on his feet kicking Earl from the ring and the hobo with welts and even cuts from the cane on his back and chest. CWS with a couple beers now and Josh Diabolical coming from the crowd with a singapore cane of his own lights up the drunk. Josh with a white russian leg sweep to CWS pulls up the drunk for a death valley driver, then stomps away at him. The crowd booing Josh who just gives a glaring look, then a few more kicks to CWS before rolling out of the ring heading to the back.

Over The Top Rope Battle Royal For An II Title Shot Next Week
Axel, Cool Jay Lou, CWS, Flamez, Josh Diabolical, Kimberly Pain, Kasey Winterborn, Mesa, The Grand Minoru, The Star
Referee: Smokey McWeed & Steve Whitmore

Kasey was eliminated first by The Star.

CWS and Josh eliminated each other early on brawling to the back with Josh leaving the drunk laying again.

Kimberly would dropkick The Star from behind sending him out after his elimination of Axel and Flamez who were teetering on the ropes.

Minoru would get Mesa out after a long struggle while Kim ducked a clothesline to back drop Jay out.

Winner: Kimberly Pain @ 14 Minutes 25 Seconds

Before Kim can celebrate her win the music changes.

The Natural Sinner makes his way to the ring covered in a golden yellow robe with white feathers lining the edges. Rick making his way to the ring in a strut moves just as arrogantly up the steps and into the ring. He swipes his hands along the sides of his hair with a cocky grin, then undoes his robe arrogantly in front of Kim who just crosses her arms looking bored. Rick revealing the Xtreme Title around his waist calls for a mic lifting it with the grin still on his face.

Listen here sweetheart, its time for you to run along, but maybe after I get done with The so called Queen, you can stop by my room and see who a real man is! Until then, get your ass out of my ring before I send it out!

Kim unbored and a bit furious gets in Rick's face and the Natural Sinner still grinning nods no way.

Maybe another time honey, I got another chicks ass to kick tonight. Just cause I am willing to tap that ass don't mean I won't kick it cause a challenger in this ring is like any other, your all equally beneath me!

Rick backing off motions for Kim to leave and she just laughs at the Natural Sinner saying.

Next Time!

Rick scoffing as Kim hops out of the ring heading to the back. Rick looking cocky again just grins.

Next time will end up like this time, you being kicked from my ring. Tonight you better watch what I do to Julie and learn to accept it is the only reality for you or anyone else that steps into the ring with Rick Reynolds! There is no one in the locker room with the skill to match my own, none of you can even come close to the SIN I deliver each time I am out here. Your all half wit whores begging for my spotlight, but failing to ever reach my level of success. Everyone back there and everyone in this crowd, your all incompetent losers!

And now the crowd is really letting Rick hear their disdain for the Natural Sinner.

And some cheers for Julie who steps out on the stage rolling her green eyes at Rick. The Queen flanked by Taylor Andrews who is using crutches still due to her injured knee. Julie leading the way to the ring just struts her fine ass down giving the guys something to really cheer for. Taylor making her way down remains at ringside as Julie makes her way up the steps with confidence booming from her. The Queen getting her own mic just looks over Rick with a big smile.

Why don't you put your gold where your mouth is and let's see who walks out of here as the Xtreme Champion?

The crowd liking that and Rick nodding no.

You don't deserve a shot at me and after I beat you crippling your road to Wrestle X, I will deserve your spot at Wrestle X. The Natural Sinner will make it a whole lot better because the biggest show of the year needs my presence and can do without yours.

Boos from the crowd and Julie rolling her eyes with her left hand on her hip. A bit serious, but smiling still.

Ricky, after I beat you tonight, next week I want a title shot or I will continue to come out here and humiliate you every night. I am not one to doubt what you can do in this ring, your a multiple time World Champ and you earned the gold, but your not royalty. You are not king, you are not even close to being at my level for I am The Queen of SEF and soon to be SEF World Champion, plus Xtreme Champion, if you got balls!?

A loud oooh from the crowd and Julie lowering her mic with her guard up ready to start their match if she has to. Rick just sneering at The Queen backs off dropping his robe, then removes the title handing it out to the announcer. Julie tossing the mic out steps back with a smirk.

1st Hour Main Event
Rick Reynolds v. Julie w/Taylor Andrews
Referee: Harry Hunter

Taylor Andrews slams a crutch to the back of Rick who is whipped to the ropes by Julie right before the end. The ref not catching it as Taylor stumbles back on her crutches and Rick stumbles into a roundhouse kick to the head. Julie off the top rope with a moonsault yanks Rick up into the Sinful powerbomb flipping into a jacknife pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Julie @ 24 Minutes 40 Seconds

The World Tag Team Champions stand in front of a backdrop with the WAR logo on it. The titles around their waists and both men with tough grimaces looking ready to wrestle anyone down.

Jason and I have been on a roll since winning these titles that no one can stop! Tonight Jay and Mesa will tap again and then who do we have to face in order to prove we are the greatest tag team in SEF?

No one, because Chris, we are Priceless Paine and there is no team that can measure up to our expertise inside of the ring. We are the World Tag Team Champions for a reason and were about to show the world that by ending the hopes and dreams of Jay and Mesa. Tonight they get more of last week, they get the two of us ready for more than WAR. Wrestle X is upon us and its about time it got Priceless.

And full of Paine!

A toothy grin from Jason while Chris just smirks a little, then both men pat their titles as they walk away. Jason with a hand on Chris' back.

Tag Team Match
Cool Jay Lou & Mesa v. Chris Paine & Jason Price
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winners: Chris Paine & Jason Price via Submission when Chris makes Jay tap out @ 19 Minutes 28 Seconds

Internet Championship Match
Jordan Cut v. Tristan Darland(c) w/Kira Darland
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner: Tristan Darland via Pinfall @ 11 Minutes 48 Seconds

Tristan posing with his title helps Jordan up shaking his hand, but Jordan just heads to the back disappointed.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Jake Voss & Steve Weigel v. Shane Mack & Phoenix Winterborn
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Around thirty minutes we see Phoenix in a sleeper hold applied by Jake Voss while Mack leans in his corner sweating and waving his partner up trying to rally him on. Weigel across the ring is sweating and watching, waiting while the two legal men sweat it out with Phoenix up to his feet. He elbows Jake in the ribs and shoves him to the ropes catching him with the Reign of Fire, then the pin,

ONE

TWO

Weigel in with a double axe handle smash to the back of Phoenix's head which brings Mack flying in with a front dropkick to the chest of the Showstoppa Champion. The ref getting Mack and Weigel out allows Jake to low blow Phoenix and drop him with the Cyclone Slam. Jake into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout and Jake pulling Phoenix up in a front facelock backs up to let Weigel tag in. Steve with a kick to Phoenix's ribs gets him in a waistlock for a german suplex. Phoenix blocking nails a couple elbows knocking Steve back. Phoenix running into Jake with an elbow sends him to the floor and the American Tradition bouncing off the ropes into a diving clothesline dropping Steve. Phoenix getting up pulls Steve up for the FireStorm, but gets an elbow to the side of his head. Steve looking for a stunner gets a jawbreaker instead falling to his back. Phoenix crawling to his corner makes the tag and in comes Mack with a shining wizard to Steve. Jake coming in the ring for a spear gets leapfrogged by Mack. Phoenix catching Jake with FireStorm as Steve gets up to take Da Shows Ova from Mack who falls into the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winners: Shane Mack & Phoenix Winterborn @ 34 Minutes 18 Seconds

Mack and Phoenix getting their arms raised by the ref and Mack turning to his partner slaps him on the shoulder nodding in respect to him. Phoenix nodding back and Mack skipping out to the floor just grins arrogantly as Nick Miller says.

Big win here for Mack and Phoenix over two World Champions with Wrestle X eigthteen nights away. Good tag team action from both sides who worked together quite well despite teaming for the first time ever.

Bob exhaling a hit of his blunt.

Fuck yea, my man Mack going to Wrestle X to whip Viper's ass and one upping the World Champs tonight. Props to Phoenix for showing up.

Nick says.

Indeed, he had Mack's back tonight, but now to get his hands on the World Title. A huge mountain to climb, but perhaps he may do just that!? Whoa, I am getting word on two matches being made next by Viper himself.

Bob still smoking.

What's up man, who's he gonna screw this time?

Nick saying.

Mack faces Jake Voss next week with Phoenix Winterborn banned from ringside while Phoenix will face Steve Weigel. Mack will be banned from that match and the winner gets a World Title shot at the next week! Were also gonna see an Xtreme Title match next week as Frankie informed me earlier of that, plus the II Title is defended. Rob Rush made it by Bill Roberts tonight, but now has to face the woman who beat him in one of her first matches with SEF, Kimberly Pain. She slacked off for a while, but seems to be back with a vengeance. Plus we see the Internet Title on the line and more tag action. Until next week on WAR, have a goodnight.

Dark Main Event
Jake Voss v. Julie
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Winner: Julie via Pinfall @ 31 Minutes 28 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock