menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Going for broke

Started by Simon Lee Nash, December 15, 2014, 05:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash has had an amazing 2014 winning the SEW Light Heavyweight championship not once but twice then held the SEF Tag team championship along with his best friend and good buddy Matt Ward. He was named the SEF/SEW Rookie of the year of 2014 and ends the year being the reigning and defending SEF Interactive champion.

Now Simon Lee Nash will get to close the year with a match against the greatest champion in the history of the SEF. One of the greats in the game and future first ballot hall of famer. William Mack with his wife Elizabeth Marret in his corner.

Simon realizes the battle he is about to be in. He knows that the odds are stack against him. Many people believe that Simon is good but he is nowhere in the leagues of William Mack.

Simon: A friend once told me about many things in life. You see I have been good but I could be better. I could be something special. Now I had my ups and I had my downs. However now more than before. To make a name for himself he needs to come back and show that he can hang with the best of the best. William Mack will give him that chance and if he does win then that might give something to think about going into 2015.
Kevin Nash legendary father of Simon's and Hall of famer in the SEF shows up at the gym.

Nash: You know what you are getting yourself into going up against William Mack?

Simon: I had an idea what I am.

Nash: No you don't

Simon: What the hell do you mean?

Nash: I know William really well. I know what he is really strong when it comes to that ring. Did you hear what he said? He felt like you were going to be strong. Going to be a great player in the federation until it had to be stopped.

Simon: Dad, I know, I mean I was so damn close from winning two world titles remember then I got to then I got in a battle royal and came so damn close to winning the whole damn thing.

Simon: But now I am here and I am going to make a serious impact. You see I have been training and working harder than ever. Because I want to show William Mack, Liz, Carlos Mitchell and the entire SEF management team that I am going to take that next step. You see I have never given up about become now only the World Heavyweight Champion but become the top guy and the face of the company.

Simon: So yes dad, I know what is at stake I know what I am about to do. I am going in the fight as an underdog and many wrestling observers believe that I won't win this match but there is a thing you need to know. When I was working with the showstoppers and I was teaming up with Matt Ward as the Midwest Warriors during our time as the SEF Tag team champions.

Simon: I got to learn a little bit of the Dojo from Taylor Andrews. She taught me about disciplined. Taking my time and being patient when I make my attacks try to limit and not go all out all at once. She learn from a great master and look what they got her to become. One of the greats in the game.

Simon: Even though she is no longer with us in the federation her lessons that she briefly taught me will become very important especially in my journey to be the best ever. I promise you tonight you are going to see a different side of Simon Lee Nash but what I am after is nothing but a victory and shocking the world.

Simon: I am ready William. I am ready to go to WAR. Let's do this .   

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock