sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 176 {11/5/14}

Started by sopshowtime69, December 28, 2014, 10:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

November 5th, 2014

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SEF:WUN OFFICE

SEF:WUN Board of Directors
The Board members will collaborate together on the direction of WAR and what talent should be used with the WAR GM handling the general nature of the show while the SEF:WUN GM oversees her. The Director/Producer will make any big decisions and usually handle headliners and main events.

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI

Theme Music

"WELCOME TO WAR AND WELCOME BACK FOR MYSELF TO RINGSIDE AND I WELCOME YOU ALL BACK TO WAR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!"

And there is the voice of SEF at ringside sitting next to a geek who looks like he belongs on the jobbers list.

"Nick Miller back out here at ringside indeed and I even got a partner here with me, Michael Mazzarone, former WAR GM, but folks, the big news is the reason I am out here."

Mazz grinning.

"Thanks Nick, but its not a big deal, I am just filling in as the new boss said to do."

Nick confused, but smiling.

"Actually, that is the big news is the new boss, or rather bosses as earlier today there was a meeting to discuss the future of SEF with a possibility of closing, however, some buyouts were made from more than one person and positions in SEF management have been reassigned it seems. But coming out here to tell you more is the President and General Manager of SEF, as well as the newest CEO, Carlos Mitchell."

And out steps Carlos in a casual suit carrying a microphone in his left hand and the new CEO just stands on the stage lifting up the mouthpiece.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am your new CEO and I will also be assuming my positions as Executive President, plus General Manager of this company. I am the man that will bring you the future of this company, however, I am also out here to announce that the reason I am the new CEO is because Elizabeth Marret stepped down, plus she sold most of her stock to former SEF talent, Jordan Brooks, who is the new chairman of the board."

A huge gasp from the crowd in shock of this news and several fans chant for Elizabeth. Carlos letting them get it out before saying.

"She will be missed, but has done more than her fair share for this company and now we all come together to make the founder proud. As you all may see or hear, Nick Miller is back where he belongs, at ringside and that is his only job for we have a new COO and Director. So ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce that man right now as it may be a bit of a shocker considering we all were meant to believe he would never be back. Here he is, your new COO and Director, as well as minority Owner of SEF...Frank E Dangerously!"

A huge gasp from the crowd.

And everyone still in shock as Frankie comes swaggering out in a Detroit ballcap wearing a grey suit with a black tie. He carries a cellphone in his left hand and wears a laminated pass around his neck as he approaches Carlos shaking the CEO's hand. Carlos handing the new COO the mic and makes his exit to the back leaving Frankie to head on down the ramp with his swagger of business. Frankie stepping into the ring and staring out and around at all the fans before lifting the mic up to lay down a little something.

"Back on WAR, the show I created and I am back to announce it is being cancelled until further notice...until we build the roster back up and that will happen with a few more returns to SEF. Thirteen young men who have been the core base of this business in SEF and maybe not all the best, but they gave more than most. They gave as much as Mack and maybe more since they have been written off as dead. They were forced into isolation for many months, all because Viper had to bury everyone, but since he is gone forever, now these men come back to take over SEF. These thirteen men I speak of are going to make their returns in the opening match of tonight's show, a over the top rope battle royal for the THC Title. However, well they may be returning to SEF to help us in our dire time, we are going to be doing only a few shows through the rest of this year as the new management team discusses some changes. What happened earlier this year was a scandalous act of jealousy by a man possessed with domination that nearly destroyed this company. The thing was that SEF was doing great into this year and proving why there is no other show in town to go see. Its why I came back and did what I said I wouldn't ever do, work in management, but hey, never say never, right!?!"

Frankie grinning like a used car salesman leaving the crowd a bit confused, some cheers and jeers heard, then the new COO speaks.

"I had this idea to cut some insanely hardcore shoot on the slums of this business, on the circle jerk circuit, but all I will say about them, to them is that they don't deserve the fame anymore. They committed the worst act of all by accusing a man of committing a crime he never could imagine himself doing, so now we move on and that is why I need my core base of wrestlers that will honor Mack's passion. With that said, I'll let them come out here and show you why they will never be forgotten."

Frankie dropping the mic and heads for the ropes exiting the ring to swagger up the ramp and to the back leaving Nick Miller to say.

"Some major changes indeed for SEF and we get to see thirteen returns in our first match, what a way to open WAR!"

Mazz saying.

"So what, their just nobodies. Frankie didn't even announce their names which means their don't matter, just a core base to build other stars cause these guys suck."

Nick asking.

"You don't know anything about these thirteen men?"

Mazz says.

"No."

Nick says.

"Well I do and I can vouch quite a few of them being good enough to be a World Champion anytime they want it. So sit back and let's get ready for some hardcore chaos action that is sure to invade our space."

Match 1: Over The Top Rope Battle Royal
SEF Total Hardcore Chaos Championship
Strife v. Bill Roberts v. Simon Lee Nash v. Chris Paine v. Acetaker v. Cool Jay Lou v. Trent Flash v. Frank "Thor" Hussar v. Spaydz v. Hardcore Haz v. Red Flowers v. The Grand Minoru v. JR Hawk v. Jake "Ares" Voss v. Johnny Rebel v. Jason "Priceless" Price v. Velzian v. Josh Diabolical v. Mesa v. "The Scorpion" Rick Reynolds v. Johnny X v. Ruemash v. Steve "Ice Bull" Whitmore v. Jordan Cut(c)
Referees: Doug Melvin & Smokey McWeed

All twenty three men enter the ring at once and collide with each other, except for Rick Reynolds who stays in a corner behind Frank. Ruemash targeting Bill Roberts while JR Hawk goes soaring out first after the Ice Bull tosses him like a doll. Johnny Rebel taking Trent Flash out with a big boot and goes for Red Flowers, but Jake Voss eliminates both, then targets the Ice Bull. Chris Paine and Jason Price work together trying to eliminate Hardcore Haz while Josh Diabolical battles Mesa and Cool Jay Lou. The Grand Minoru takes Spaydz out with a kick to the head allowing Velzian to clothesline the Impact Facta member over the top rope. Minoru with kicks to Velzian, but both men get taken over the top rope with a double clothesline from Acetaker. Velzian hanging on to roll in under the ropes while Minoru goes out. Strife and Johnny going back and forth with each other seems to be a highlight as the two headliners show us why with move after move. Simon Lee has Jordan Cut up on the ropes while Acetaker gets control over Velzian trying to get him up the ropes. Rick Reynolds helping Ruemash keep Bill Roberts isolated and they finally eliminate the hardcore heartbreaker with Frank's help. They turn to help Jake Voss eliminate Ice Bull and Jake now targets Strife. Ruemash going after Johnny X and Reynolds stays behind Frank watching his back as he helps Ruemash. Hardcore Haz gets eliminated, so Chris and Jason target Cool Jay Lou eliminating him next. Mesa gets eliminated by Josh who takes on Chris and Jason while Strife and Jake Voss battle out of the ring trying to gain control of the other, so they keep it going towards the back where security has to break it up. Johnny X ends up eliminated and Ruemash turns his attention to Jordan Cut struggling to hang on to the ropes. Ruemash charging over with a boot to kick Jordan off to the floor and with Frank's help eliminates Simon Lee as well. Chris Paine gets taken out with Josh Diabolical and Jason Price happy he stayed in turns towards Rick Reynolds whop extends a hand out. Ruemash tackling Velzian and Acetaker trying to take them both out, so Frank helps him by eliminating Velzian. Jason takes Rick's hand finally, but jerks him to the ropes trying to eliminate The Scorpion. Frank coming to Rick's aid and beats Jason into a corner leaving Ruemash to battle Acetaker and do a good job of it. Frank and Rick eliminate Jason and Ruemash backdrops Acetaker over the top rope, so Rick nods to Ruemash to go over now. Ruemash nods no and Frank stands in front of Rick nodding to bring the fight, but the big man already on his way over with a clothesline dropping Thor. Rick backing off and let's Ruemash stomp all over Frank, then decides to run in from behind with clubbing forearms. Rick getting Ruemash on the ropes and Frank gets up running over, but gets a pump kick to the face from Ruemash who shoves Rick away. Ruemash ducks a clothesline from Rick to bounce off the ropes into a flying shoulderblock knocking The Scorpion down. Frank getting up and Ruemash meets him with punches and headbutts, then rips him up for a powerslam driving forward to eliminate Thor over the top rope. Rick coming up behind Ruemash trying to lift him over, but the big man springs over to the apron punches Rick back, then springs over into a clothesline taking The Scorpion down. Ruemash pulling Rick up into a press tossing him out to the floor ending this match.

Winner and NEW SEF THC Champion: Ruemash @ 29 Minutes 47 Seconds

Match 2: 6 Person Tornado Team
SEFWUN WAR Triple Tornado Team Championship
The Dudley Boyz v. Cassie Michaels(c) + Courtney Michaels(c) + Kayleia Manson(c)
Referee: Tom Walker

Bubba and D-Von whipping the girls into shape as Courtney tears into Spike beating the runt of the clan towards the back. Cassie using her daredevil tactics to take down the boys and Kayleia tries to toss them around, but Bubba and D-Von take her out with a 3D to end the match after D-Von pins Kayleia.

Winners and NEW SEFWUN WAR Triple Tornado Team Champions: The Dudley Boyz @ 17 Minutes 24 Seconds

We go backstage with music jamming and drowning most of what CM Punk is saying to new COO, Frank E Dangerously. A closer view comes in to pick up on Frankie speaking now.

"Look, you want to go and do your thing, go, we got guys who want to wrestle."

Punk looking disgusted at Frankie and just glances this way not wanting to show anything, not saying anything and that's it, but Greg Boone comes up to the new COO asking.

"Holy shit Frankie, your first night on the job and CM Punk walks out even though he was booked in the main event with a shot at the SEF World Title, what gives?!? You screw him over like everyone else?!?"

Frankie shakes his head at that and laughs sarcastically.

"CM Punk has other ideas and they don't involve SEF, so his best interest is to go. Its too bad as I had big plans due to the SEF World Champ taking too much of a burden this year. Not sure I know another man that could have taken the hand he was dealt this year and came back from it like he did. But Gus, that is for another time and something that needs to be told by The Mack. Tonight we see Mack one on one with Rapid for the SEF Title since Punk decides to take a walk, selfish asshole that he is. The next time you see WAR air will be next year on Monday night, so see ya then boys and girls. See ya Gus!"

Frankie slapping Greg on the shoulder and walks off laughing a bit hysterically like he has some crazy ideas planned for WAR.

Main Event Match: Singles
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Rapid v. The Mack(c) w/Elizabeth Marret
Referee: Smokey McWeed

A classic contest between The Showsteala and his old adversary. Rapid nearly becoming SEF World Champion before Impact Facta came out to help turn the match in the challengers favor. Mack fighting back with that unmatched passion to stand up higher and Elizabeth at ringside is able to thwart Impact Facta getting them thrown out, then distracts Rapid allowing Mack to finish him off with the Mack Attack and Detroit Drop ending a great contest between two warriors.

Winner and still SEF World Heavyweight Champion: Mack @ 42 Minutes 25 Seconds

Rick Reynolds make his entrance in his ring gear and a Triad shirt while Frank Hussar hustles through the crowd and gets in the ring hitting Mack with the Prime Cut. Elizabeth coming in with a chair to Frank's head and hits him with Southern Pride, but Rick catches her with SIN before taking the chair and smacking Mack over his head. The Scorpion Rick Reynolds holds the SEF World Title belt up over his head as Nick Miller wraps up the show.

"My god what a way to end this night after starting it with brand new management to SEFWUN. And no more WAR until next year on January fifth folks, so hope you enjoyed the show. We'll see ya for a few holiday shows though, so until then, have a goodnight."

Dark Main Event Match: Singles
SEF Interactive Championship
Jordan Brooks v. Simon Lee Nash(c)
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner and NEW Interactive Champion:
Jordan Brooks via Pinfall after hitting BAD @ 26 Minutes 17 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock