menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

For One Night Only We Go To WAR

Started by Daddy Mack, January 12, 2015, 11:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

A snow covered city with a grand river running through it is that which they call Grand Rapids and high above the city in a penthouse suite of a hotel overlooking the Van Andel Arena is the place to be right now. Rick Reynolds sits on a white sofa in a matching bathrobe with a blonde on his left and redhead on the right, both girls with glasses of champagne and wearing the same white robes. All three with wet hair and Rick leaning back as the girls appear to be on something besides champagne and up for a good night. They aren't paying attention to anything except what lies under Rick's robe and the Natural Sinner just winking at both with a smirk of sexual conquest.

"Ladies, why don't you make yourself more comfortable in the bedroom and I will be in to join you real quick as taking care of business won't take long, then I can take care of you two where the real iron man makes a double play for hours and hours!"

The girls looking at each other and shrug with smiles of up for anything stares, then they hop up to trot off to a door shutting it behind them. So Rick now stands up to move over near a bar where he pours a glass of whiskey, takes a sip, turns and let's it rest in his hand. The Scorpion squinting them eyes a bit with a look like he wants more, a look of a man who will stop at nothing.

"Mack, The Mack, the man who left SEF high and dry for two and a half fucking years to play in Japan, leaving us to nearly die. You left us to a fake, to Viper, as great as he was, he wasn't you, but luckily I saved the day and gave everyone the Natural Sinner. I surpassed The Mack, Viper, everyone, but yet I am held down of course, persecuted by the corporate stooges who all have a hard on for Mack."

"A fatal four way this is and in it are two foes of The Mack, but two supposed main eventers who both want the top spot. They have an alliance, but tonight nothing will stop the Natural Sinner from hitting SIN on anyone to win. Mack, Rapid, Johnny X, neither of you are newsworthy anymore, let alone fit to contend with the likes of myself. I mean Rapid, c'mon, where you been all these years? You come crawling back for one last check, but I am the one cashing that check and declaring you bankrupt. Just like your buddy Johnny X who may end up as Johnny the Jobber after I smack him down the ladder to the bottom. He can hang out with Mack cause its where all three will end up while The Scorpion is adored for his victory on WAR."

Rick tossing the whiskey back down his throat and turns to refill the glass, then heads into the bedroom with it turning before he enters to look back and say with a smirk.

"Ah never mind, you all suck too much to hear anymore than this!"

A loud laugh from The Scorpion who steps in the door shutting it leaving us to go into present time of night and this time were inside the Van Andel Arena which has fans filing in like crazy. But a few less people is who we see, perhaps just as crazy backstage with just a couple hours before showtime and standing by is Bill Roberts with Greg Boone in front of a WAR Backdrop ready to be interviewed.

"Hello everyone and welcome to WAR, or rather a interview before we get to the one night only return of Monday Night WAR kicked off with a THC Title match between Ruemash and the challenger who stands here with me, Bill Roberts. Now Bill, you and Ruemash have a lot of history dating back years in SEF with you two becoming each others best rival. Any respect between you two or is it still as cutthroat as ever to beat the other?"

Bill thinking for a second as there may be some respect between them, then casually remarks.

"I don't know really know if there is, but I have to wonder if there isn't because I may feel some for Ruemash. He and I have battled for a decade in SEF and well are early stuff may not the stuff of legends, it is what it is, it is our roots that grew us into the next revolution of SEF. Now, that THC Title he holds is something I will be after, so it makes me want to go out there and tear the place down to stand tall over Ruemash."

Greg nodding and asks.

"So would you call Ruemash your greatest rival of all time?"

Bill nods yes.

"Yea, I could say he is by far my best match for a great match, yes indeed, so SEF brass knew what they were doing and ya all gonna see a new THC Champ. As much as I may respect Ruemash now, I didn't come here to be second best and winning that strap pushes me higher to what we all want, number one."

Bill getting into it and holding his index finger up to show the number one when Ruemash steps in front of him and Greg just looks back and forth wondering what is gonna happen. Bill and Ruemash locking eyes ready to go, but they do indeed appear to have respect between them, so the THC Champ smirks and rests his hands on the title belt around his waist. Both men in their ring gear with Bill sporting a black tee and the champ speaks first.

"So Greg, you doing a interview or does my opponent here need to show you how to Interview This!?!"

Ruemash with a elbow to Greg's midsection, then grabs the interviewer nodding to Bill who seems confused, but catches the Boone to lift him up for Interview This, one of his trademark moves, right on the floor. Ruemash picking up the microphone Greg was holding and puts an arm around Bill with a casual smirk to say.

"So you think you are gonna win do ya. Well Bill, that makes two of us and that sounds real good to me, so I'll see you out there."

Ruemash handing the mic to Bill and pats him on the shoulder as the champ walks off down the hall yelling back to his opponent.

"I'LL BE THE GUY KICKING YOUR HEAD OFF!!!"

Bill just nodding no way with a slight chuckle and grin enjoying the lightness before their big opening match tonight on WAR. And with Greg out, Bill just drops the mic on him before walking out of view the way Ruemash went. And a few minutes pass with the WAR Theme song "Another Way To Die" by Disturbed jamming in the background. But then it fades and we see why when the rough mug of Jake Voss steps into view with a scraggly beard and bald head drinking a Natural Light and sporting his ring gear with a vest. He has a six pack ring in his other hand with a couple missing and takes a drink of beer, then says with a bit of a snarl.

"Strife, you sumbitch, you got me in the steel cage and what a fucking match that was, but tonight I'm going to get a Sacrifice Title shot. I owe you for that cage cause the first time we met I may have left you with motive for revenge, but I feel like you got more coming. This fight ain't over between us, this war is going to drag out until one of us doesn't get up."

Jake swigging down the rest of his beer and yanks another off cracking it and slurps down a big gulp. He just stares wild eyed and almost blank as he speaks now.

"And Velzian, holy shit, where did come from!? I heard of ya, not sure we ever met in SEF as I been through a lot and you about to find that out. After tonight I may be sending you back to the fifth dimension cause the defiant god is ready to drink beer..."

He chugs his open beer and cracks another chugging that down, then another and the last one tossing that can away with a clank. Some beer runs down his chin, but he drank most of it and just smiles a bit crookedly crazy.

"...and kick some ass to pave my way to the top of SEF. But Strife, its not over by a longshot, so c'mon warrior, let's go to WAR!"

Jake shoving the camera away knocking it down and so ends this scene, but keep watching as...

...Rapid is seen sitting in his locker room, a small dressing room actually, and is suited up with a Impact Facta shirt on looking ready to be the Rapid assassin he always has been in the ring.

"Tonight is a special one and a night to be remembered, so I am going to make sure you all remember the name Rapid announced over the pa when WAR goes off the air. I don't care if I have to go through Johnny X, wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last. We both know what this this business is about, and we both know The Mack knows it too, and this Rick Reynolds, I'm pretty sure he knows. I don't know him all that well, The Scorpion he calls himself, the Natural Sinner, well I am Rapid, and I am going to be your next SEF World Heavyweight Champion!"

And with that he just lowers his gaze to focus on applying some tape to his wrists, so thus ends another scene, but...

...Laying on a metal box in the corridor is The Mack looking a bit cleaned up with no facial hair, so that arrogant smirk of his shines even brighter behind them baby blues dazzling as always. His blonde locks hang down a bare chest as he sports his ring tights and bare feet. The Mack laying on his left side laid back and casual with sarcasm oozing.

"Ricky Reynolds, ah, I liked you as Scorpion, but people will grow I suppose. It seems like this guy is the one with a hard on for The Mack, he can't seem to get over me, much like everyone else in this crazy world. But hey, I guess the kid just can't seem to get over the student mark and become the teacher like a few of my other students have done."

Mack seems to shift focus to someone else getting a bit more serious, but still a smart ass cause he knows his opponents all very well.

"Johnny X, my god, seeing you return and not missing a beat, it felt good after the year I had, and now were in a new year, my faith is restored brother. I almost don't care if I ever win another match again, and well tonight it ain't about no title. Then again, its always about the title, the belt I hold, the SEF World Heavyweight Championship, a title I will not lose this year, not as long as I am able to stand up."

Mack swings his legs around and kips up to stand on the box now with a smirking smart ass grin and his hands on his hips looking like a super hero, so he fucks it up with a crotch chop before leaping overhead and disappearing. Suddenly the view drops and rises with The Mack spinning into view and standing there looking this way with an arched brow and shit eating smirk.

"Hmmm....oh yea!"

Like he remembers what he had to do, again, maybe he still as amnesia!?! But Mack just a smirking with his arms loosely crossed over his chest.

"Rapid is right about tonight and whoever is announced the man of the night, they can't ever be forgotten, but The Mack may not need that because that's already my case boys!?! But you can rest assure there ain't nobody gonna stop me from being there cause The Showsteala never no shows, even if I gotta wrestle Smokey's mop. Oh fuck, wonder if he has his mop still cause I think he is a referee?!? Anyways, I don't need no stinking mop cause I got Rapid, Johnny X, and Rick Reynolds breathing down my back ready to take The Mack down the ladder and ain't no way that gonna happen. I been through too damn much to stop this train from rolling on all night, every fucking night to the next town and beyond kicking the door down in every one of your goddamn faces!"

Mack a bit fired up and all emotional with a tear or two rolling down his cheek and then he steps forward flashing that sarcastic grin to kick his leg straight up. Probably to the cameraman's nuts cause the view falls to the floor going to static and then fade to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock