sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

POOR Simon (Jason Stratus rp)

Started by Simon Lee Nash, March 22, 2015, 10:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

You hear laughing in the back ground and from a cold and dark room you see a figure.

Voice: So you have alot on your mind? Why did i come back huh? It's about revenge.

laughing again

Voice: YOu see there is a past between myself and the little nashy boy there.

Voice: I think your sweet little sis can say and if she don't then i WILL.

voice: Oh she was such pleasure and such a sexual delight.

Laughing again

Voice: but you sir destroy my happiness and now i am going to destory yours. You wanted to become a champion, YOu want to be the best in the world. and when i beat you down within an inch of your pathic life. That was only the beginning. oh nashy boy it was ONLY the beginning what i am going to do next will be alot worse then the past.

Voice: Remember i had you kidnapped and you was left to rot to die until a worthless bitch that will remain nameless saved your life. OH what a pity was that.

LAUGHING

Voice: Soon Simon, Soon you will be gone and i will take very good care of your family, Espcially your sister.

LAUGHING.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock