sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jason Stratus is ready to unleash

Started by Simon Lee Nash, September 18, 2015, 12:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

In a dark room. you can hear laughter in the background.

Jason: For many years. many years you thought you could have gotten rid of me. Your family thought i would have gone quietly into the dark night. Well guess what. I am back.

laughing

Jason: Simon by dear old boy. We used to be best of friends. almost like brothers. you see you know that deep dark family secret that you want to keep from people. you don't want to bring shame to your family. However we are related. Almost like brothers. bound by a common bond.

Jason: It's going to be something to hold that we will finally get to fight at Anarchy. You wanted this fight for such a long time and tonight i am going to bring the crazy out. You see. you started something you can't win. you think that you are going to get the best of little old me. Well i have an ace up my sleave and i am going to use it. When it's all said and done i am going to take you down and out.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock