Head Referee
Smokey McWeed
Referee
Tom Walker
Referee
Earl

ANA

October 1st, 2015

"Welcome back to Oakland for Carnage here on Thursday night and we are liking it here as is the crowd who are all fired up for more action. Nick Miller here folks and tonight it is Hick Janes yet again defending his Network World Heavyweight Title and tonight it is against the golden gal, Tina, a well deserving opponent. Ruemash and Chris Orton with an altercation in that twenty four seven brawl two weeks ago on Carnage and those two face off in singles action tonight. Ruemash will be out here to accept his new championship title belt that will represent his merger of the Ti Tanium and THC Titles to form the Total Ti Tanium Title. We got a fatal four way kicking off the action with Jake Voss and Jordan Brooks involved and those two with bad blood between them. Bill Roberts, the II Champ, is also involved, plus Simon Lee Nash is here to fight for a better spot in SEF."

Eat The Rich plays in the background as the crowd in the Oakland Coliseum are growing restless and chanting crazy shit. No One Like You plays over the pa now and the steel city warrior comes walking out with the old Ti Tanium and THC championship belts, one over each shoulder, as Samantha Winters makes the introduction.

"Making his way to the ring from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds, he is the NEW Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Champion, Ruemash."

The new champ comes out to enter the ring and gets a microphone handed to him, so he takes center stage in the middle of the ring to address the audience looking calm in demeanor, but dressed to compete with a white tee shirt on.

"So I was promised a new championship belt because I am the guy who merged these two belts into one championship, the Total Ti Tanium Championship, so..."

Ruemash tapping his chin with a sarcastic smirk coming across his face and a look in his eyes ready to drop anyone he has to.

"I'm waiting."

He drops the mic looking a bit serious, then turns to exit the ring and heads over to have a seat next to Nick Miller. Ruemash sets his titles up on the table and puts a headset on to say.

"How you doing Nick?"

Nick says.

"Doing fine Ruemash, ready to watch a good looking lineup for Carnage here in Oakland."

Ruemash says.

"Well we can watch together, at least until my match against Chris Orton, that should be fun!!"

Nick asking.

"You got a little beef with Chris? After two weeks ago with the hardcore brawl resulting in you holding those two belts and I remember you saying some things regarding his absence for years, then he returns to try to be the man again.!?!"

Ruemash smiling and nodding ok.

"Yep, I don't really like the guy because he got shoved to the top while I worked my way up only to get shoved down. And he left while I remained here to help carry SEF night after night. I am not slowing down for Chris Orton, or for anyone else, so Chris Orton can get in line and kiss my ass after I kick his down to the bottom!!!"

Nick says.

"I cannot wait for that match between the two of you, but we will have to as we got a fatal four way with four hungry wrestlers all who would love that title around your waist, or the one Bill Roberts holds, the II Title, and we have that man ready to say a few words, so we are going backstage to hear from Bill Roberts."

And there the II Champ stands in front of a SEF backdrop with his title over a bare shoulder and a few strands of hair. Bill all business as he looks straight ahead to say.

"I heard Ruemash out there running his mouth just now about carrying SEF, about being buried while other guys got escalated, and I know exactly what that feels like because I was right there with you, Rob. We made our names stick and now we both got gold as we look to the whole wide world to escalate our own careers, on our own merit. We stayed and pursued a dream to be bigger and we are moving up while the ones that come and go just do that, come and go, easy to forget, fun to remember. And remember who is the number two champ around this place, second only to our World Champions, but not for too much longer if I can help it!?! I got a fatal four way against two former World Champions, and being one myself makes me hungry to capture that strap Mack holds. But Simon Lee is hungry to win his first, hell, I am damn sure he is looking at me in this match because if he ain't, he ain't here to be a champ, to be the best. Simon Lee needs to be looking at me, at Ruemash who is a champ the son of Nash needs to be. You can bet on Jake Voss eyeballing this title I hold over my shoulder cause he is always hungry for gold, he's greedy and that can cost him. Jordan Brooks, he's a bad man ready to take my spot if he can, so bring it on is what I say, the hardcore heartbreaker is ready to break more than hearts when I show you the Heartbreak Heaven on one of these other guys, whether you like it or not!"

Bill slapping his title belt over his right shoulder and flips his hair back before walking off to let the next match get started. And it begins with the first participant making his way out to Scream playing over the pa while Samantha Winters makes the introduction.

"The following is the opening contest and it is a fatal four way match set for one fall. Introducing first, from Bensonhurst Brooklyn New York, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds, Jordan Brooks."

Jordan walks out a bit arrogant, but slapping hands from out stretched hands before he calmly enters the ring collecting himself in a corner after posing on the turnbuckles. The Infection plays over the pa now and here comes the II Champion as Samantha makes the introduction.

"And second, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds, he is the SEF Icon Iron Heavyweight Champion, Bill Roberts."

Bill dashing out to the ring and stops short, then reaches out with both hands letting hands slap his palms before leaping to the apron and hopping over the top rope. The II Champ heading up the turnbuckles to shoot his arms up, then unsnaps his title belt raising that high. Jordan standing outside the ring while Bill has his moment before the next arrival and now we hear We Own It playing, so Samantha makes the introduction.

"And third, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty five pounds, Simon Lee Nash."

Simon hustling to the ring a bit and moves up the steps to enter and throws his arms up showing its time for him to be the man. But then Rock You Like A Hurricane plays over the pa and Samantha makes the introduction.

"And the final participant, from Albuquerque New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred thirty pounds, Jake Voss."

Jake walking out in his vest with a silver fist pumping up on the back and Defiant God over that with his name under the fist. Ares in silver lettering on the back of his black pants and Jake with a microphone in his right hand just lifts up with it to snarl slightly.

"CUT THE MUSIC AND LISTEN UP CHUMPS!!!"

Loud boos are returned to Jake for that line, but the music does stop as Jake walks to the ring and says.

"Keep booing you minions cause it only goes to show how unrecognizable of talent this stupid city is. No wonder Oakland is a bigger cesspool of filth than Hollywood. Then again, the whole west coast needs to just get pushed out into the ocean already!!!"

The crowd on their feet throwing out insults and jeering the hell out of Jake who just rolls in the ring to stand up and throw his hands down at the crowd showing no warrant for their emotions. Jake eyeballing Jordan who remains outside the ring along with Bill Roberts and Simon Lee Nash who each stand on their own side of the ring, Jordan in front of the announce table. The two rivals in a staredown showing the war they waged still burns deep, then Jake says.

"Tonight I make a bigger mark than anyone else and fight my way to taking the title that we all want, that we all need, that this world needs to see presented at its best. And there is no one better to present that title to than myself, so after I get done beating these three, um, I don't know, boys!!??"

Jordan Brooks cracking a smirk with a microphone in hand already, then he slides in the ring to meet Simon and Bill as well and hold them off for a few words aimed at Jake who is backed against the ropes removing his vest.

"Hold on a sec, I got something to say in all this and it goes like this, Jake. You were a good buddy to me, you and I drank a lot, we fought a lot, and now man, we are fighting like two old dawgs ready to be number one. The problem for you is that I surpassed you and am going over you sooner than later, so let's just get this over with, boy!!"

Jordan tosses the mic out of the ring and Jake rushes towards him to kick this match off.

Opening Contest
Fatal 4 Way Match
Jordan Brooks v. Bill Roberts v. Simon Lee Nash v. Jake Voss
Referee: Tom Walker

During the match we see Simon Lee Nash tossed over the announce table crashing Ruemash to the floor and those two engage in a brawl taking Simon out of the match. Bill on his way to winning a lot, but Jake hot on his trail everytime and the defiant god all over Jordan every chance he got playing defense most of the time. Bill scoring the victory with a Heartbreak Heaven to Jordan and pins him to end the match.

Winner: Bill Roberts @ 27 Minutes 39 Seconds

Jake Voss all over Bill after the match and drags him out of the ring and into the steel steps. The defiant god grabbing a steel chair and swings it at Bill's head to smash it against the ringpost, but the hardcore heartbreaker ducking in time. Bill running into a Rogue Kick from Ruemash who just took out Simon Lee Nash with a devastating powerbomb off the other ring steps to the floor. Jake with the chair still in his hands holds it up to Ruemash who waves to bring it on. Jake Voss backing off and holds his hands up, but Jordan Brooks from behind spins Jake around into BAD right there on the floor. Jordan kneeling up and smiles down at Jake, then looks up at Ruemash who yells.

"THIS IS MY TIME! GIVE ME MY TITLE BELT!!!"

Ruemash directing the last line towards the back a bit and Jordan knowing the steel city warrior has a match decides to exit towards the stage leaving Jake where he lays on the floor. Ruemash with a microphone in hand rolls in the ring to stand up and say.

"I don't care if you have to send the belt out with my opponent, just give me what I earned now."

Ruemash pausing to wait for someone to come out and no response after about a minute, so he lifts the mic like he may speak. Before he can we hear Mouth for War play over the pa bringing Frankie out to the ring in a cheap grey suit with a black tie and white undershit wearing that Detroit ballcap and carrying a smartphone in his left hand. Tucked under his right arm, sort of folded up in his hand, is a title belt facing into his jacket so we can't see it yet. The SEF GM strolls to ringside and heads up the ring steps to make his way into the ring and hand the title over to Ruemash. Frankie taking the microphone from the steel city warrior and raising his arm in the air presenting him as a true champion and even announces it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here is your brand new and first ever Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Champion of the world, the steel city warrior, Ruemash!!!"

Frankie stepping aside to let Ruemash soak up the glory and even exits the ring, so No One Like You plays over the pa. The GM keeps the mic in hand as he heads up to the stage, then looks to the ring at Ruemash celebrating with his title and gets a devious grin.

"Oh yea, I have something to say as well and it is in regards to that title and your opponent, Ruemash."

The champ's attention fully on Frankie who says.

"Your match tonight with Chris Orton is for the Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Championship and its next, so I'm outta here."

Frankie turns to walk to the back and not a second later I Stand Alone plays over the pa bringing Chris Orton out to the ring in a cocky swagger slapping fans hands. Ruemash upset over this, but gets ready for battle anyways as Nick Miller says.

"Well it looks like Ruemash finally got his new championship belt, but has to defend in his match against Chris Orton and it happens right now, so let's get to our second match of the night."

Mid Card Bout
Singles Match
Ruemash(c) v. Chris Orton
SEF Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Earl

A dominant showing from Ruemash who sent Chris Orton reeling out of the ring several times and eventually the master of the Put Down had enough. Chris walking away from the match to head right up the ramp and to the back letting this match end on a count out.

Winner and still Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Champion: Ruemash @ 16 Minutes 38 Seconds

No One Like You plays over the pa as Ruemash collects his newly made Total Ti Tanium Championship belt to raise in the air. Ruemash beating his chest showing this is his ring when Simon Lee Nash runs out from the back prompting the pa to play We Own It. Simon sliding in the ring and pops up to spear down Ruemash laying in punches all over the steel city warrior. Ruemash turning Simon over to throw back his own punches in retaliation as Nick Miller says.

"Ruemash fighting off this attack from Simon, although you have to believe Simon is only out here because of what happened between he and Ruemash during the fatal four way."

Ruemash with Simon up and looking to end this, but gets punched instead, so the steel city warrior responds accordingly with his own and the two men trade some more fisticuffs. This goes on to a loud crowd reaction until the referees and some local security run out to break up the fight. The crowd wanting more as Ruemash gets his title and gets out of there looking pissed at this whole night it seems. Simon wanting more, but stands down to allow the show to continue with Nick Miller saying.

"Looks like Simon Lee Nash and Ruemash are not going to settle things tonight as we got a killer main event between Tina and Hick Janes for The Network World Heavyweight Championship. And coming to you from just behind that curtain is the champ, Hick Janes, so let's hear what he has to say."

Standing backstage is the man they call the extreme effect standing in his ring gear and a matching jacket with the title belt slung over his left shoulder. That shaggy sandy brown beard matching his hair and a smile of a man possessed to be the best brings us to what he has to say.

"Since winning this title I have been fighting tooth and nail to defend it night after night because I know what many outside this company don't. I know that this belt is going to serve a higher purpose and make all championships mean more, so the legacy it leaves needs me to definitely, successfully defend it. But Tina is a top notch competitor in the world of pro wrestling, she is the chosen one and the golden gal. She is a five year ring warrior and lifetime ring rat where as I am a thirteen year veteran looking to accomplish more than carrying Mack's jock. Tina, you deserve to be World Heavyweight Champion, but I deserve it more, I need it more, I crave it more, and I sure as hell am going to give every bit more than you in defending it. You got a lot in your young age, and there is no doubt that prior to your in ring debut, you soaked up a lot of knowledge, hell, you grew up here in SEF. And perhaps if you wanted more at this point, you might walk out tonight with this title, but that is a big maybe even then. I don't see it in you tonight, not yet Tina, but I look forward to a die trying event that is going to make these people get everything they paid for. See you out there Taylor."

Hick Janes walking off to head for the ring, so back to ringside we go ready for the main event and Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"The following is the main event of the evening, set for one fall and it is for The Network World Heavyweight Championship."

Raise Your Glass plays over the pa bringing Tina out in a skip and cocky swagger like she owns the place.

"Introducing first, the challenger, from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred thirty five pounds, she is the Golden Gal, Tina."

Tina hopping the ring pumping her fist in the air to flash the rock on sign, then does that on the turnbuckles. She hops down to get a microphone, twirls around arrogantly into the middle of the ring to pop a squat indian style. Tina lifting the mic to her pouting lips forming a sarcastic smirk to say.

"Oh my Hick Janes, how right you seem to be about this lil girl prancing around here like she belongs, oh yea, I do belong here, because you are right, I grew up in SEF. I have been here for as long as you, but you have ten years on me in age, so I came in younger and dumber eager to learn and more adept to do so. Its why I am the golden gal and Whitney Marret's only chosen one. Its why I am a multiple time World Heavyweight Champion and tonight the gold comes home where it belongs. Now maybe I have taken so much so early, but I give twice as much back everytime I come out here to this ring and out match anyone in it. Hick Janes, you have been wrestling in a ring longer than I have, but I am a bigger star than you. With half a decade to your over a decade in the ring, I still am at a higher level and will have no problem keeping you below me where you belong, where all of you belong, where everyone belongs. I am not going down for that number one spot belongs to me, it is mine, and sooner than later I will get what is rightfully mine. Now get out here and give me that World Championship belt cause there is no one it looks better on than myself!!"

Tina tossing the mic to Samantha and heads to a corner to hop up and lay back on it flaunting her curves. Shedding Skin plays over the pa now and the crowd turns from jeers to cheers as the champ makes his way out with Samantha making the introduction.

"Now making his way to the ring, The Network World Heavyweight Champion, from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred five pounds, Hick Janes."

Hick comes down the ramp with a index finger pointing high and his title in his other hand being thrust up as well. He heads up the steps to enter the ring and climbs the turnbuckles posing for the riled up crowd. The champ hopping down to hand the title to the ref and get this match started.

Main Event
Singles Match
Tina v. Hick Janes
The Network World Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Doug Melvin

Insane and incredible wrestling contest is what this was with some awesome submission holds mixed with crazy highspots to make a classic catch as catch can match up. Tina showing how young and hungry she is with unbridled determination to be World Champion again, however, Hick Janes pulled it out with a equal amount of passion to end this with the Extreme Effect to Tina's head ending the match with a pin over the golden gal.

Winner and still The Network World Heavyweight Champion: Hick Janes @ 41 minutes 17 Seconds

Shedding Skin plays over the pa with Hick Janes standing on weak knees after a grueling match to lift his World Title high in the air while Nick Miller says.

"My god that was a great match and for not winning, Tina had a great night, uh oh..."

Tina catching Hick Janes with a superkick as he comes down from the turnbuckles and the golden gal into a cross armbreaker able to cinch it in tight. She appears to not want to let go and rips back to try and do some damage while Nick Miller says.

"Oh damn, she could break his arm with that hold, what the hell is Tina thinking? Its like she has snapped?!"

The referees come out with security to pull Tina off and get her to the back leaving the crowd wanting even more, so Nick Miller says.

"It looks like Tina is not done with Hick Janes, or rather pursuing the World Title, so we shall see what happens in two weeks on Carnage!? Until next time SEF comes to you live, this has been Nick Miller watching with you all, so thanks and have a good night."

Eat The Rich plays over the pa as the show comes to a end on a still fired up Oakland crowd.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock