menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

v. Simon Lee Nash

Started by Bill Roberts, November 01, 2015, 10:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Roberts

Walking across the parking lot after a show is Bill Roberts with a bag over his right shoulder while dressed in jeans and a black tee with his hair down looking wet after a shower perhaps!?! Greg Boone running out behind him to catch up and catch his breath before bringing the microphone up saying.

"You and Simon Lee Nash tomorrow night on the return of WAR and this has to be a big match for your opponent as you are the II Champ. If Simon wins he should get a title shot, so are you ready for the son of Nash to hunt you down!?"

Bill stands there holding his bag up with an amused smirk.

"Am I ready for Simon Lee Nash? Well maybe you should be going to Simon and asking if he is ready to step into the ring with the hardcore heartbreaker, with the man who has been hunting for over a decade to take his spot on this roster. And I am still hunting cause no matter if I am II Champ or not, this business wasn't made for guys like me, yet here I am over ten years later still flying all over the ring like a whacked out fool!"

A chuckle from Bill at his own expense and Greg just smiles and asks.

"You aren't worried he may upset you at all? Simon Lee has talent, if he can just out it all together he may show you up!?"

Bill nodding respectfully to that opinion as if he may believe it, but says.

"Yes, Simon Lee Nash is here making a name for himself and a good one cause he is moving up. Thing is, I done that already and like I done said, I am still making my name known. Its been a hard road to get to where I am and no way in hell is anyone going to just pick up a win and take what I spent years earning. This is where I belong and paid the dues long ago to make that claim. Simon Lee is still paying his way and will pay with a grueling defeat on WAR when he feels the Heartbreak Heaven."

Bill moving by Greg now to approach his car and pop the trunk throwing his bag in as Greg heads back inside and fade to black.

Simon Lee Nash

Tonight Simon Lee Nash gets a chance to face Bill Roberts on WAR. A win tonight and he becomes the number one contender for the II championship sometime down the line.

Bill Roberts did a promo earlier about how he respects the son of Nash and that Simon is going to suffer a major heartbreaking loss in the match to the hardcore heartbreaker.

Simon takes a deep breath.

Simon: You have done it all Bill Roberts. you have blaze a path that makes you one of the best in the game.

Simon: You are right about one thing i am still working my way up. I have won a couple of championships in the SEF. I can dangerously close of winning the world title about a year or so ago however a few things didn't go my way.

Simon: So now here i am. getting ready to fight you and go one on one with the SEF II champion the hardcore heartbreaker Bill Roberts. A win tonight will give me a chance to fight you sometime down the line for your II championship belt.

Simon: I have to admit. i am excited for my chances. I know that i have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Tonight i am playing with the house money. IF i win then i get a title match. IF i lose not the end of the world. It's a minor set back but i will get another chance to fight in SEF and i can continue my hunt for the title.

Simon: I know that i am paying my dues man. Tonight i am going to make a huge impact and take a huge step up in the right direction. You are looking at the next number one contender for the SEF II championship and future champion.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock