sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

King of SEF Qualifyer; Ruemash v. Hiroku Shinobi

Started by Rob Ruckus, November 30, 2015, 01:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Ruckus

The flash of large pearly white teeth baring through a larger smile from the Titan Champion who holds his title belt over his left shoulder like a cocky prick showing off the gold he holds. Ruemash showing off his pale skin with just his wrestling trunks and boots on, plus kneepads and that red hair spiked up. The steel city warrior a bit arrogant when he says.

"So its time to name a new King of SEF and well, I have to be cliché when I say to look no further cause let's face it, there is no one I have seen in this tournament thus far who can measure up to me. I mean really, look at me, look at what I have done, look at the legacy I have created from entering SEF as a nobody! I literally started in SEF under the name of Jobber, but if anyone thinks that is what I will be doing on WAR, or at any other event around this world, they are all dead wrong. I made it my mission through hard work and dedication to be able and walk into a wrestling ring as the man who makes everyone I face the jobber. Now don't get me wrong, I recognize several others who have embarked on my path, and some right alongside myself. And Hiroku Shinobi is one of those who came from nothing to be a bonafide badass wrestler. I have no doubt that Hiroku will show up on WAR to give me a hell of a battle and he will go down fighting, but he will go down by my hands, or my foot!?!"

Ruemash still feeling cocky and has his hands on his hips with the title just hanging on his shoulder and glistening as do his teeth he still bares while saying.

"Hiroku Shinobi, The Grand Minoru, the master of the Tokyo Tap, and one hell of a Japanese warrior, but you are not ready to beat the steel city warrior cause in Pittsburgh, we do things a little harder. And I mean those of us from the real penguins and not some cheap whores south of the city bordering on West Virginia where they really belong! I mean the diehard steel city workers who made a town only to get shit on by the corporations! I represent my home just as we all do, as Hiroku does, and on WAR, the steel city wins and moves in to claim their crown in the King of SEF tournament. So Hiroku Shinobi, well man, no hard feelings, and I'll buy ya a few beers after the show, so see ya out there."

Ruemash reaching up to slap the Titan Title belt on his shoulder, grabs it to walk off carrying the belt in his hand. And while he walks off from the promo spot where the SEF logo hangs on a curtain we get shown another spot somewhere in the arena. In his locker room sits Hiroku Shinobi on a wooden bench taping his wrists like he is getting ready for a match tonight. He gets done and tosses the roll back in his bag, then picks up a bottle of water he uncaps to take a drink. Hiroku capping it and sets the bottle on the bench next to him, then lays his elbows on his thighs to clasp his hands together and peer up with eyes of a distant dream he wants to live with every ounce of will he has. The Grand Minoru, as he has been called, speaks now.

"I hear you loud and clear Ruemash and win or lose, you are buying the beer."

A smirk etching the usually stone cold face of this Japanese warrior who gets back to business as he says.

"Losing is not something I have a problem with, but it is something I am feeling that you need to feel, Ruemash. You and I have had some parallel's in our careers, although you probably had more chances than some lil Japanese kid. You may have been officially labeled a jobber, but at least you had that going for you, the real leader of the jWo, whatever that was supposed to be!?!"

A slight chuckle from Hiroku who leans back with his hands on his thighs looking relaxed a bit, loosened up, but taking WAR very serious as he says.

"We had some good times even way back then when we were getting tossed around like the nobodies we were. We always had good times and now they are a getting better cause we are the lifeline of SEF in these times today, we are the backbone. Although we may still have to put up with outsiders coming in to get handed opportunities that we worked for years to achieve, but I sure as hell ain't going anywhere. And I doubt you are Ruemash, hell, you are champion and when I beat you tonight, I may be coming for that Titan Title, after I win the King of SEF tournament that is!?! I understand the need to bring in outsiders and create diversity, plus it creates alliances between those like Ruemash and I, guys like Bill Roberts and the West Coast Connection, Priceless Paine, Josh Diabolical, Dead Dawg, and even that asshole Jake Voss. We band together to fight the outsiders and make the WAR that much better, plus we are all going to fight each other cause we are all fighting for that number one spot. You and I are going to fight for one crown tonight and I am taking it, so the steel city will have to bow out to the land of the rising sun as The Grand Minoru's time is now to rise!"

Hiroku lifting his bottle of water up uncapping it to take a drink after sitting up straighter, then he stands and takes another drink before capping the bottle and carrying it with him out of the room.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock