sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Only 1 Titan walks out of the Steel Cage on Anarchy of WAR!!!

Started by founder, January 03, 2016, 02:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

-{Jordan Brooks stares out the hotel room window looking across the city of Lexington and the BAD man wears a pair of grey sweats, white socks, and a black t-shirt looking like he just woke upon this morning. A cigarette butt smoldering in the ash tray on the small table near the window and Jordan lifting a brown mug with steam still rising from the half a cup of coffee, so he sips down a gulp. Jordan resting the cup back on the table, then turns with his back to the window and his gaze up to show those dark eyes ready for what lies ahead on Anarchy of WAR tonight.}-

Jordan Brooks
"Ruemash, you think you have what it takes to be the Titan of SEF, but you don't. You and your little Coastal Connection can run around acting like you are entitled to whatever you want, but the Impact X Facta will continues to take what we want because we simply deserve more. We are better than you and that is just Mack and I, two men, and we outweigh four in our stature with SEF. There is no way the Titan Title leaves me Ruemash, especially since you had your chance with the belt. Tina can call you her titan all she wants, but that golden slut can't even handle competing in the ring anymore. I beat cancer and came back to pursue my passion, so no steel city warrior is going to derail me from climbing back to the top. You may have busted your ass from the bottom to the top in a decade or whatever it was you wanted to whine about, but any one of us who made it here busted their asses from the bottom to the top. You hang in there Ruemash and one day you may get there, but January sixth on Anarchy of WAR, its not your night to walk out champion. People can say what they want about how I won that the Titan Title, but fact is I won it, I earned it, and I got bigger plans for it than you ever did. No lie, this steel cage match will be brutal and ugly. You are big boy Ruemash, but I am a BAD man and only one of us walks out Titan Champion of SEF, and boy, you are looking at that man!!!"

-{A dead serious look in those eyes and Jordan remaining calm to lift his cup and toss back the rest of his coffee, then sets it down to stand up. Jordan walking across the hotel room which is just a small one bedroom with a TV on the wall and a dresser under it. He heads into the bathroom door which is near the main door, then shuts it and running water is heard tuning out to fade away into a commercial for Anarchy of WAR, Wednesday, on January 6th, 2016.}-

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock