menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

The Steel City Warrior is the Real TITAN of SEF

Started by Rob Ruckus, January 05, 2016, 04:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Ruckus

(A calm and cool steel city warrior stands in front of a backdrop backstage clad in a black t-shirt and ring gear with his large arms crossed a bit loosely over his chest. Ruemash with his hands almost cupped on his large biceps with a smile cupped on his face that not even losing his gold could erase.)

"Jordan Brooks, you and Mack are a hell of a force to be reckoned with and I have no doubt getting back the Titan Title will be a pain not only my ass, but anyone who runs with me. As for the little Coastal Connection you want to run down like we can't stand in your league, in Mack's league, well Jordan..."

(Ruemash's expression stays bright and cheerful, but he shows a more sadist side to him.)

"You best not worry about the Coastal Connection in our steel cage match. Those guys I banded together with, we aren't in some team to rule SEF or rebel louder than you. We are just sick of being held down and will fight for ourselves, so you and the IXF don't need to fight for us cause we'll be fighting you. Whether I take that Titan Title back or I take that SEF World Heavyweight Championship from Mack, you will all see something from me you never saw before. I can't even tell you what that is because I don't even know what will happen. I just know that more I am forced to go along, to just enjoy the ride, well, the more I want to kick everyone's asses, my own buddies included. This is the dawn of the era that will belong to the steel city warrior for I have busted my ass being the man from my time as the man who got beat every night to now. To the past few years where I proved I could be the man over anyone else and I am still proving it by going to the ring delivering a match of epic proportions. I already shoved Chris Orton, a former SEF World Champ, to the side, so now what!? Jordan Brooks, you want me to shove you aside, then by all means!?! You may be the BAD man, but I know how to play dirty and survive. We go to war in this steel cage, Anarchy of WAR, the place to be when two titans collide to walk out as one Titan Champion. I did not come this far to be second best Jordan, so get ready to follow along cause it seems to be what you are already doing with the Impact X Facta. I mean hell, we all know that groups is about Mack, but Mack better watch out for me. I don't care which one of you I get my hands on and both of you I would prefer. You two banding together is part of why the Coastal Connection came to be. We all knew we had to look out for who we could and the four of us been doing it behind the scenes as we stated. It was only a matter of time with the latest trend going on in SEF, so all hell is going to break loose, but that is going to happen before and after our match, Jordan. The steel cage will simply serve as a official declaration of the times changing. Long live the steel city warrior!!"

(Ruemash uncrossing his arms to let his left arm hang while using his right to beat on his chest a few times. The steel city warrior looking fired up now, but that bright smile still on his face and he winks like he knows what he is going to do. Ruemash stretching his arms in a crucifix pose before we go to a commercial.)

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock