sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

The AoW World Heavyweight Champion is in Da House for Anarchy of WAR!!!

Started by Phoenix, January 18, 2016, 09:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Walking in to the back of the arena is Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion, Jake Voss, with the golden belt draped over his right shoulder which is covered by a leather black leather jacket. Jake Voss sports matching pants with a pair of riding boots and his hair is let loose down his shoulders, but the top of his head is covered with a black sock cap. The AoW World Champ sauntering in like he owns the place with a duffel bag over his left shoulder and he just moves along at a steady pace that is commanding as the man of the hour. Jake finding some tech guy in a headset and waves him over to say.

"Hey monkey, go tell the GM or whoever is in charge of this show that the champ is here and ready for action."

Jake almost smacking the guy away before he turns to find the boss leaving the AoW World Champ to make his way to a locker room and look inside shrugging.

"This will have to do since I was left off the card, but no doubt about it, I am here to make a impact, to make a statement, to show the world who their number one Heavyweight Champion is on Anarchy of WAR!!"

Jake walking into the room and slams the door shut, then we just wait to find out what exactly the AoW World Champ has to offer on Anarchy of WAR where he is not scheduled to compete!?!?! And while we wait, Anarchy of WAR cuts to a commercial advertising some old merchandise on the SEFZONE where you can pick up a old Defiant God t-shirt that Jake Voss came out with back when he used to go by the name Ares.

Simon Lee Nash

Just then Carlos Mitchell shows up

Carlos: So you want to fight huh?

Carlos: Alright i was going to give you the night off and just say whatever. But if you really want to go and have a brawl. Then here it is. I know there is a certain someone that is dying for a chance to fight you. So let's do this. Chris Orton vs You Jake Voss. Right here tonight.

Carlos: If Chris Orton beats you than on the next AOW event. He gets a shot at the AOW World Title.

Phoenix

Jake looking up from his chair he sits on with no shirt or boots, just his leather pants. He looks a bit agitated and picks up the AoW World Title belt from where it lays on another chair to stand up a few inches from Carlos. Jake pulling the belt up between them to say.

"I didn't say I wanted a fight, especially with Chris Orton, the guy I left in my dust two weeks ago. I came here to make a statement and sending Chris Orton away in defeat yet again is rather boring to me, to a man of my caliber. Besides, where is Chris at if he is supposedly dying for a chance to fight me?!"

Carlos thinks before he appears to speak, but Jake speaking first.

"No, it doesn't matter because Chris Orton doesn't deserve to step in the ring with me. The guy can't keep up with me, he is way too far out of his league and needs to go down to the jobber division if he ever expects to get over anyone. This is Anarchy of WAR and I am the man of this show, so I deserve a better caliber opponent than Chris Orton. Why don't you throw me in the main event against Mesa and after I kick the Arabian knight's ass, I get a shot at Mack's World Championship, so I can unify the two World Title!?! After all, it sounds like Mack is not going to show up tonight anyways, we all heard Jordan reveal it, then again, if Mack does show, just make it a triple threat and let me win the SEF World Heavyweight Championship tonight. I owe Mack for interfering in my main event match two weeks ago when I clearly had Chris Orton beaten within a inch of his life!!!"

Jake all fired up and showing some arrogance with frustration towards the AoW GM.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock