menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Feeling The Effect of a Lifetime

Started by Jack Hines, February 10, 2016, 06:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Hines

A longshot to win for a small kid from Memphis growing up in a huge shadow by so many before him of all shapes and sizes. The SEF Rumble has been claimed by the Extreme Effect before, back when the Corez Effect reigned over SEF as World Heavyweight Champion. But those days are behind us now and its just Hick Janes out for a fun ride to cap off an already great career. The man with the Extreme Effect just stands next to Greg Boone waiting for a question from the interviewer.

"So Hick Janes, the SEF Rumble is tonight and you been through it before to win it and go on to win at Wrestle X. Of course you are not the same man today and may even have lost something, so what can we expect tonight from the Extreme Effect!?!?"

Hick Janes just looking at Greg with a laugh and says with a bit of a chipper smile.

"Really Greg, well thanks for that information, but I feel like I haven't lost a step since arriving here thirteen years ago. I feel like I gained something, some sort of knowledge, and yes, I have won the rumble before, but yes, that was in the past. Now I am not the same man I was, no one is the same as they were or they would not exist in the present. Truth is though, I'm just heading into the rumble ready to do just that with twenty nine other wrestlers. I got no real agenda except that I am here to wrestle my way to the top."

Greg nodding ok and says.

"So no beef with anyone. What about Rick Reynolds, he is supposed to be in the Rumble and you two have a very checkered past!?!"

Hick smiles big at the sound of Rick's name.

"Ah, yes, my old rival. Maybe he and I will reignite old chemistry in the rumble, but I harbor no ill will towards Rick. I am sure he would speak worse of me than I will of him and I would want to kick his ass if he does, but the guy can wrestle, so I am going to worry about him in the ring. There are a number of these other wrestlers who can actually wrestle in the rumble and that is why we are going to have one of the best rumbles of all time."

Greg asks.

"You don't want to go to Wrestle X and beat Mack in the main event?"

Hick Janes smiles big and says.

"Of course I do, I want nothing more than to have that moment for myself. Its why I got in this business, to be number one."

Hick Janes lifts his right index finger up in the air smiling big and seems to be imagining himself standing tall at Wrestle X, so Greg asks.

"So what are you going to do to make sure that happens?"

Hick Janes smiles and shrugs.

"What I have been doing for thirteen years, wrestling in that ring. Driving my body into everyone else's until they break or I do and I am still standing today, so be it."

Greg says.

"Well good look Hick Janes and I am sure of one thing, that you will definitely make the rumble better with your presence, but its a hard pick as to who may win!"

Hick Janes nods that its ok and just walks off letting Greg off the hook as we cut to a commercial break for Anarchy of WAR featuring the SEF Rumble.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock