Anarchy of WAR 204 - 7/11/16

Started by Simon Lee Nash, June 25, 2016, 10:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Simon Lee Nash

Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on July 11, 2016
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence!

Venue
Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi

Theme Music
Another Way To Die by Disturbed

Opening Contest
Tag team match
Destruction vs Priceless Paine
Ref: Richard Fernendez

Mid Card Bout
Fight without Honor
NO REF
Winner by knockout
Simon Lee Nash vs Jason Stratus

Main Event
Fatal Four Way
Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Orton(c) vs Jake Voss vs Bill Roberts vs ?
Ref: Michael Bullock

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
AoW Producer
Tim Stone
Commentator/Timekeeper
Nick Miller
AoW Play By Play Commentator
Michael Flecha Jr.
AoW Color Commentator
Anthony Floria
Interviewer
Greg Boone
AoW Interviewer
Maegan Silva
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
AoW Ring Announcer
Derek Ferriera
AoW Referees
Alex Zatapa
Michael Bullock
Richard Ferendez

ANA

July 11, 2016

"Hello everyone and welcome to Anarchy of WAR brought to you all by the SEF network and tonight we are here in Jackson Mississippi with a crowded out Rebel Coliseum full of excited fans. I am Michael Flecha Junior here with Anthony Florio. So Anthony, what about this fight without honor between Simon Lee Nash and Jason Stratus?"

Another Way To Die by Disturbed beats over the pa as Anthony snaps off.

"You want to know about that match when we have a fatal four way match for the Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Title and the fourth man in that match yet to be named, so a mystery spot?! Really Mikey, that is what you want to know about!? Well let me tell you Michael, this fight without honor is just that, no honor amongst these boys. They need this spot to get past their differences or their careers may as well be over. Both need to move on to build better legacies and maybe they will be in the main event fighting for a World Championship!?!"

Another Way To Die still plays as Michael says.

"Ok Tony. I am just a bit personally interested in the fight without honor. Believe me, I know what match is the headliner and is drawing this rowdy crowd in here to make some noise. That fatal four way is going to be awesome. Chris Orton defending the World Championship he won at Wrestle X, with an assistance from Viper, and he defends it against Jake Voss and Bill Roberts, two former World Champs in their own right. Who will enter the match to challenge Chris Orton is what we all want to know and will it matter if Viper lends his assistance again?!?"

Another Way To Die still plays as Anthony says.

"Viper is one man, although a dominant one, he is one body, so he and Orton could end up at a two on three disadvantage if that play occurs!? Not sure Viper is the type to run that risk as he seems too cold? Bill Roberts has the Coastal Connection behind him, so he has the numbers watching his back if he needs them."

Another Way To Die continues to play as Michael says.

"I don't know if that would be up Bill's sleeve as he seems focused on making himself on his own. Now The Triad may play that card in our opening match when two of them face Destruction, but Thrash and Slash have three allies ready to help them if need be, so let's get to that match and kick off Anarchy of WAR back on Monday nights!!"

Indestructible by Disturbed comes over the pa now and out marches Thrash and Slash in their leather gear with masks over their faces. The monsters of mayhem entering the ring and then Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple plays over the pa. Jason and Chris clamor out to the stage looking maybe a little too confident as they head to the ring. Derek Ferriera with the announcement.

"The following is a tag team match set for one fall and making their way to the ring at a combined weight of four hundred sixty four pounds is the team of Priceless Paine, Jason Price and Chris Paine."

Quite a few boos for the longstanding tag team as Derek continues to the other team already in the ring.

"And their opponents currently in the ring weighing in together at six hundred thirty five pounds, the team of Destruction, Thrash and Slash."

The monsters of mayhem raise their fists in the air showing dominance.

Opening Contest
Tag team match
Destruction vs Priceless Paine
Ref: Richard Fernendez

Chris starts the match against Thrash and plays a cat and mouse game with some success after getting the big man down with a drop toehold into a stf. Thrash powering out and Chris up to bounce off the ropes with a running kick to the big man's head. Chris stomping Thrash and kicking him into the mat, then latches on with a front facelock directing the big man to the Priceless Paine corner. Jason tagging himself in to leap on the top rope and spring off with a kick to the back of Thrash. The Priceless one trying for a german suplex on Thrash with little success, but Chris launching himself off the turnbuckles with a dropkick to the big man helping his partner deliver the suplex. Jason able to bridge for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The Priceless one rolling up to bounce off the ropes into a dropkick to Thrash's head and leaps up to drop a knee to the big man's head. Jason heading to the top rope for Pay The Price, but Thrash rolls towards his corner reaching his big arm out. He crawls closer to tag Slash when Jason tags Chris. Slash charging in, but Chris ducking behind the other big man to snap him back with his own german suplex, but no bridge. Chris up to his feet dropping knees to Slash's back, then hooks him in a front facelock trying to wear the big man down. Slash powering up to back Chris into a corner, then buries a shoulder to his stomach. Chris tries hammering the big man across his back, but Slash buries a shoulder to his midsection again, then yanks Chris out into a short arm clothesline. Slash pulling Chris up to walk up over to Destruction's corner when The Genesis runs out to attack Jason at ringside behind the referee's back. Thrash tagging into to help Slash deliver Total Destruction on Chris allowing Thrash to make the pin ending the match.

"Here are your winners, Thrash and Slash, Destruction."

Indestructible by Disturbed plays over the pa as The Genesis roll Jason in the ring, then enter to lay a beat down on Chris. Thrash and Slash delivering Total Destruction to Jason before all four men leave the ring and Michael Flecha Jr says.

"Good match until The Genesis took Jason out of the equation, then it was all over. The Genesis of Destruction may be a force to be reckoned with and they still have a fifth member, a former World Champion in Jordan Brooks."

Anothony Florio says.

"Dominance is what I saw and this tag team division needs it. Won't be long before this team is standing tall with the gold!"

Michael says.

"You may very well be correct about that. I don't know if there is team who can stand up to Destruction, let alone the Genesis of Destruction? But up next we find out who can stand up and avoid being knocked out cause its the only way to win when Simon Lee Nash meets Jason Stratus in a fight without honor, or a referee."

We Own It by Wiz Khalifa plays over the pa and here comes Simon Lee hustling out ready for this fight like he been waiting for years. Derek with the announcement.

"The following match is set for one fall with the only way to win being by knockout. Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty five pounds, Simon Lee Nash."

Simon entering the ring and bouncing off the ropes to get warmed up. Blow My Away by Breaking Benjamin plays over the pa now and here comes Jason looking ready for a fight as well and Derek makes the announcement.

"And the challenger, making his way to the ring from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds, Jason Straus."

Jason entering the ring to get kicked in the head by Simon and the son of Nash all over him to kick this match off.

Mid Card Bout
Fight without Honor
NO REF
Winner by knockout
Simon Lee Nash vs Jason Stratus

Simon taking Jason into a corner to just hammer him with punches trying to knock him out the old fashioned way it seems. But here comes Mesa running to the ring, slides in and runs into a dropkick to Simon's back, then stomps away at the son of Nash. Christine Nash makes her way to ringside cheering on Mesa as the homicidal, suicidal, Arabian knight hoists the son of Nash up for a suplex, but drives him to his head in a brainbuster. Suddenly the lights go out and over the pa we hear Renegades of Funk by Rage Against The Machine playing. The crowd getting loud for a familiar tune in SEF, but unsure of who exactly we will see. Lights flash revealing multiple shadows moving in the ring, then the lights come on to show us Josh Diabolical and Dead Dawg on either side of Mesa. The Arabian knight backing down to exit the ring leaving Josh to kick Simon in his head. Dead Dawg dropping Jason with a running lariat, then rips him up to deliver a Russian leg sweep. Josh delivers the Violent Impact to Simon as Dead Dawg exits the ring to grab a steel chair and rolls back in slamming Jason in his head. He nails Simon as well and insures both men are down and out, then lets the chair hang in one hand as Josh just pats his brother in arms on the shoulder and smiles with a sickness behind his eyes. Renegades of Dunk by Rage Against The Machine keeps playing and the lights go back out for a few minutes then flash back on to find only Simon and Jason in the ring, both still knocked out and Michael Flecha Jr says.

"What the hell was that? I understand Mesa's involvement, but Josh Diabolical and Dead Dawg, members of The MacMan Family!?"

Anthony Florio says.

"I don't get it either, although there is no honor in what happened, this was a fight without honor, so I guess anything goes!?!"

Michael says.

"I guess, and it was full of action, just no clear winner between these two bitter rivals. No winner at all apparently since both are knocked out. So that brings us to the main event and I hope we will see a clear winner cause we may possibly see a new Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion!!"

I Stand Alone by Godmack plays over the pa bringing out the champ and Derek makes the announcement.

"The following is the main event and it is a fatal four way set for one fall and it is for the Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, from San Diego California, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds, he is the Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Orton."

Chris saunters to the ring slinging the title over his shoulder, climbs in to pose on the ropes with the title held high, then hops down and Rock You Like A Hurricane plays over the pa. The first challenger struts out as Derek makes the announcement.

"Now the first challenger, making his way to the ring from Albuquerque New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred thirty pounds, he is the Defiant God, Jake Voss."

Jake taking his time to enter the ring acting like this all about him and no one else matters. The Infection by Disturbed plays over the pa bringing out Bill, so Derek makes the announcement.

"And now the second challenger, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds, he is the Hardcore Heartbreaker, Bill Roberts."

Bill moving to the ring ready for this moment and keeps his eyes on the other two men in the ring. Damaged by Linkin Park plays over the pa and out walks Slitney Sharret wearing her usual business attire...

And she holds a microphone in her right hand as she stands on the stage to say.

"Welcome to my show, to Anarchy of WAR, and it is with great pleasure and honor, especially pleasure..."

Slitney rolling her eyes up as if she is having a orgasm, then licks her lips seductively before saying.

"The mystery man is my man, the dominant male, the Dominant Player of SEF, Viper."

The Unforgiven by Metallica plays over the pa bringing the lights down a bit and a blue light casting over the arena. A spotlight shines on the stage where Viper emerges next to his girl sporting his ring gear and a old Deadly Venom Faction t-shirt with the sides ripped out, so it just hangs around his neck. Slitney hooks his arm and they head to the ring as Derek makes the announcement.

"And the final challenger in this match, from Las Vegas Nevada, weighing in at two hundred fifty five pounds and accompanied by Slitney Sharret, Viper."

The couple enters the ring and Viper heads across to step on the middle rope and pump a fist in the air while grabbing the top rope, then he backs off to slide an arm around Slitney and lay a kiss on her.

Main Event
Fatal Four Way
Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Orton(c) vs Jake Voss vs Bill Roberts vs Viper w/Slitney Sharret
Ref: Michael Bullock

Chris and Bill look ready to start this as Jake moves near Viper motioning to help him, so the Dominant Player points to Chris. Viper targets Bill though, so Jake goes after Chris and this match is on. However, it is quickly interrupted by Da original Gangstas who flood into the ring right away leaving no time to see who may actually win this on their own. J X Cash in first with a running dropkick to Jake Voss and Hick Janes follows with a running dropkick to Chris Orton. Nick Torres comes in to help Viper beat Bill Roberts into a corner, then Troy Storms enters to boot Chris Orton in the face. Hick Janes and J X Cash double up on Jake Voss to keep him down and out while Viper helps Nick set up Bill for Da Gangstas Edge. Troy Storms deliver the Gangsta Bomb to Chris and Viper motions X and Hick to bring him Jake who he delivers the Unforgiven to and pins to end this match.

"Here is your winner and new Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion, Viper."

The Unforgiven by Metallica plays over the pa and in comes Slitney Sharret with the title and a microphone handing both to Viper, then kneels down in front of him a bit sexually suggestive as Da original Gangstas stand with the Dominant Player. Viper with the title slung over his shoulder and he lifts the mic to say.

"Well seeing as how I am the new champ and the only real World Champion that matters around here cause its only a matter of time before I have both World Championships. Considering all that and the fact that I have this hot lil piece of ass at my beck and calling, the hot lil piece that is the majority Owner of SEF, well then its time to make an announcement concerning who is the majority Owner. You see, the two of us, Slitney and I, had a very private meeting earlier where stocks were transferred making me the new majority Owner of SEF."

The crowd booing a bit, but paying attention to what else Viper has to say.

"Its real simple boys and girls, I am hereby shutting down all productions until I have full control, until I am a hundred percent Owner of SEF, so I hope you enjoyed this last show, at least for a wh-"

An American Girl by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers plays over the pa and the crowd gasps and everyone stands on their feet to bear witness to the return of The Queen. Julie stepping out in a pure white dress coming to her knees with matching strappy high heels and a white choker around her neck. That blonde hair hanging down her shoulders of a fairly skinny frame, but looking healthier than the last time we saw her. Julie with color in her skin and smiling as she lifts a microphone to her red lips silencing the overwhelming cheers and chants from the crowd.

"Thank you all for that...its been a while, but I am not out here for my own business. I am out here to protect SEF and I speak for several other minority Owners of SEF who with myself as the COO are banding together. Viper, you will not get the power you are after, for your deal with Slit...no, I cannot call her that. You deal is legit, but Slitney Sharret is not for I refuse to let her continue to hide behind that name. I know it is you Jenom, you are Slitney Sharret, you always have been and it is you, Jenom, that tried to steal Whitney Marret's name, identity and hard work as the true dominant woman of the ring. You cling to Viper because he is all you will ever get, again, cause like I said, you two made the rest of us in the board room bond together. There are ten of us who combined have fifty percent stock in SEF and we will make sure SEF continues to produce shows all over this world and right here in Jackson."

A big pop for that and Julie lowering her mic to let the show close with An American Girl by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers playing over the pa while Michael Flecha Jr says.

"Wow, Viper taking majority Ownership, but Julie returns to declare ten minority Owners are banding together to make sure his power is null and void. This is crazy and we still do not know when our next show will be, but Viper is also AoW World Champion, wow, double wow!!"

Anthony Florio says.

"I don't know if Julie can do that, but let's hope Viper gets full control and starts running shows, so we can keep our jobs?!"

Nick Miller chimes in.

"I have feeling Viper better clutch that title close because that is going to be his only power in SEF when we get through with him!"

Nick stands up and walks around the ring staring at Viper en route to the back as Anarchy of WAR goes off the air.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock