menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Got A Plan For Her Match vs Tina

Started by The Perry Family, December 08, 2017, 10:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west shown in a backstage area wondering about her match stil has her sissors in her hands.hoping she going win her match against tina on this week anahorcy she plays with her sissors spinning them around her career is major inportand to her.she want be sucessfull she then laughing out loud then begin to talk.

jade west tina wondering how far i will go she dont know me yet does she im able to go im able to go far as i allow myself to go,the devil himself is calling my name and for my own sake and everyone else in this world.

jade west.il go as far as im willing to go with all extreme allowed my devil santist is my family,i must be with my family my family my devil santinst must allow me to go and do what ever means neccessery

she dance around for her urn finds it least two of them,holds them up in the air looks up in the air smiles and does not say anything. lights go from dark to red and to on again she then begin to talk.

jade west mouths its time oh it is time,looks around put her urn safe back in her bag again and begin to talk.

jade west.oh my sisters its almost time, tina my friend u got no idea what your are in for i can not wait wonder where she is right now,hope u listening when it comes to bringing what u got bringing your a game doing what it takes is what it takes.

she uses her sissors cuts some of her hair off her own head could care less what she doing,cuts some more off her head laughs evily

somebody comes over and begin to talk
Jade West

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock