sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Vs. Mack (WAR 166)

Started by JC_Stylin, August 26, 2014, 01:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC_Stylin

Johnny Camaro: "It all comes down to this. If I lose, I leave SEF forever under my own volition. If I win, I get the SEF World Heavyweight Title at last."

Johnny Camaro is sitting in the locker room with his gear on. This time around he had some custom tights made with the permission of Bret Hart, and the Hart Family as a whole. The tights are mid-thigh length and have the iconic Hart Foundation design on them. He has his hair tied back with a pink hair elastic.

Johnny Camaro: "If I win the SEF World Heavyweight Title I will show SEF and its fans the same respect and gratitude it showed me. I will stay in this business and be a fighting champion until the day I lose it. This is Johnny Camaro's farewell tour and I could think of no one better to start and end it with than the Mack Daddy. You're name may have changed Mack, but you will always be Shane Mack to me. I've never really been good at handling changes to things I have invested myself in. For some stupid reason your name is one of them. It feels weird calling you William."

Johnny Camaro puts on an armband and starts pulling it up. The armband reads O.H.

Johnny Camaro: "I'd like to thank you Mack. We have fought and made things very personal back in the day. I was immature, and very very stubborn. I couldn't handle being anything but the top dog. Those fights we had in the back... they made me better. Not better as a wrestler, but better as a person. Now I go along and when I enter a company I see a little bit of you in me. The same way you treated me, with respect, understanding, but at the same time not afraid to show your frustration... that all stuck with me. When I went elsewhere and had someone antagonize me just as I had you I found out just how awful I was to you. When I came back a year ago, when I walked in and challenged you to a match; I thought we could really tear the house down. I was met with a complete disrespect from some man baring your likeness and voice, but it wasn't the Mack Daddy. Looking at me and asking who I was. Treating me like a rookie fresh out of wrestling school, it broke my will. I thought that there was no point in going any further, so I left. You say I ran away, but I came to the realization that it was useless to do anything against that. So I request of you to please, please not come at me with any hostilities. I'm really not trying to verbally assault you. I'm just getting ready for the farewell tour to begin, and possibly end."

Johnny grabs some wrist tape and starts wrapping his fingers.

Johnny Camaro: "While I have your attention, I would like to clarify what I had previously said. When I came out  and you gave me this match, you said it doesn't matter what I've done else where. Mack, my intent was not to brag. My intent was to express that I felt really good about where my career has taken me. I don't have any regrets about my career, and for that I owe the fans everything. I would love to venture back to two thousand nine to when I first joined the company. Not really to stay there, but just to visit. Relive some of those moments, because the fans and the management made it a really fun place to be. And Mack this is why I ask you not to come at me with a full frontal assault. These fans love you, you know that. Anything you do they will follow you. When you say that you can't even remember me, or when you come at me hostile it doesn't make this place fun for me. And I'm trying not to be aggressive when I say this. So please, hype this match, don't try to knock me down a peg. I am nothing in this company, I know that. Knocking me down a peg literally does nothing. These fans gave up on me a long time ago, and rightly so."

Johnny finishes taping his fingers and wrists.

Johnny Camaro: "So let's go out there and tear this place up. Let's leave the fans with no voice because they scream so hard."

Johnny stands up.

Johnny Camaro: "And Mack... thank you for every opportunity you've given me. I wouldn't be the wrestler I am without you."

End.

JC_Stylin

Johnny Camaro: "I asked for one thing."

Johnny Camaro is stretching backstage before the match because -kids listen up- it's important to do your stretching before any strenuous activity.

Johnny Camaro: "Please, don't come at me with unwarranted hostility. Now there is a reason I chose you out of everyone else in this company. It is because I respect you... or was it Viper that I respected? I don't know. I won't speak to it because I am not aware of what happened here while I was gone. The fact is that the man I knew was a hell of a competitor, and if I retire then I want to be taken out by the best. I want to be able to say that I gave it my best, and in the process out on a good show."

Johnny stops and straightens up.

Johnny Camaro: "But I question whether that's what you want to do. You chose to stop and speak on the most inane point of my promo just to show hostility. Oh great, we have Mack brag time. Yes Mack we get it, you've done it all. My accolades are not anything important in this match, and the only reason they came up is so I could tell the world that I feel comfortable with my career. I appreciate the hell out of what I have done. I'm happy with where my career took me because it helped me grow. And it's not about the matches, the titles, the records, the hall of fame inductions. It's about the journey you took and the fans you pleased. And when you look back on your career do you have any regrets? I know I haven't. That is the only reason it ever has come up, and now you've made a big deal about it for nothing. What about me continually saying that I want to go out there and tear it up with you? Have fun, and put on the greatest show of all time? Does that not matter enough to be mentioned by you? Not even a little aside about it. Absolutely nothing."

Johnny continues again.

Johnny Camaro: "So maybe I have the wrong guy, but you're still a hell of a competitor. And while I may not be facing Shane Mack, like I remember, I'm facing a champion. I'm facing a tough son of a bitch, and I guess that's enough. At least, that's enough for me to make peace. Now again, I'll ask one thing of you. Please, don't come back at me with hostility."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock