sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

You don't even know which Mack you are facing.

Started by Daddy Mack, August 27, 2014, 09:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

So why does the Mack currently in SEFWUN today as a minority Owner and World Champion, among other titles even care to say anything about his upcoming match on WAR tonight? Maybe its because he needs to clear up something, so his opponent, Johnny Camaro, may have some idea just who he is talking about and getting set to go one on one with!?!

Sitting back on a chair in the dark is Mack, William Mack if you will, The Mack, or Daddy Mack, or just call him Mack, cause he is the one, the only, the original with that trademark grin of his all sarcastic and smart, smug, but them blue eyes showing he got some rage to unleash.

"Johnny Camaro, you still seem to think I am the man you had run ins with when ya first came to this company, but fact is boy, you and I had only one run in and that was last summer when you returned. You called me out and yea, I make no bones about it, I may have disrespected you right back, so what!?! You called me out and failed miserably to back your ass up. Now you come back here this summer and want the real Mack, again, and still think I'm the cheap rip off from two thousand ten who was actually Viper, but that cocksucker ain't a problem for us anymore."

Mack calming his inner rage to smile still smug, but relaxed.

"You got the real Mack for a second time in your so called illustrious career, thing is Johnny, what is it that defines your career!? Is it being a champion, a hall of famer, an artist, or is it something more, something that captivates all eyes watching and makes them wonder!?! Sure, I'm a multiple time champion to no end cause I got more World Titles than the amount of years I been in this business, and hall of fame inductions, I don't think I attended half of them!? I appreciate and respect the accolades and I will damn sure carry my ass better than anyone else holding them, but I define my career far deeper because its what separates Mack from all the rest. Its why I am loved and still don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me. Love or hate the Mack, ya can't deny who be better and its real simple. Come WAR Johnny, you gonna find out too late you got the wrong guy, although, if you had your head about you, you'd know in a way, you got the right guy, the right guy to make you famous. More famous than ever before, but hey, if ya can't handle losing to my little ol' ass, well then, I guess ya outta walk out like a chump who's just gonna be famous for running around some unheard of indy slums!?!"

Mack standing up from his chair and the dim light showing his bare chest and blonde hair hang down his shoulders before he walks to the right disappearing to bring us to black.

And that be that from the one, the only, the original Daddy Mack, Shane, William, The Mack, or whatever ya want to call him!?! Maybe try asshole, bad guy, dickhead, prick waving arrogant fucker, or come up with your own, chances are it'll fit, but then again, so does SEF World Heavyweight Champion which is what Mack will remain it seems to be, as well as The Showsteala.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock