menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Live & Loud

Started by Daddy Mack, December 14, 2014, 08:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Hanging out in the woods on this warm weekend in December is The Mack, William Mack if you prefer, Daddy Mack if you will, Shane Mack if you remember them days, or just call him Mack, either way, we find the same guy who debuted in SEF back in May of 2002. Back in the day as they say, back when SEF was two months into its first year and ruled by the dominant Viper, a man who ruled a time or two in SEF.

But Mack stole more shows, and without Mack, there is no SEF. The Mack rolled on for seven years in SEF keeping his backbone straight enough to support this company. Then he left and Viper tore SEF apart in a quest to destroy it, to bury Mack's name with that insidiously insane rip off mockery called Marijuana Mack. The Mack returned in 2012 to kick Viper's head off and totally reinvent himself, but that sarcastic prick waving tease was and is always here to this very day.

Cause Mack just sits on a old large stump in the thick woods around him with some melting snow covering the ground like a white blanket. His legs crossed indian style and covered by blue jeans while a red and black checkered flannel covers up to his neck. A week old beard with that sarcastic smirk classic of The Mack evident as always and them baby blues shining like The Showsteala he is, plus a orange sock cap over his head. Mack's ears mostly covered and his hands laying palm up over his knees in a meditation pose almost.

"Love to hate The Mack all you want, but no matter how many of you follow my lil old ass all over this world to see Mack doing what I do better than anyone else in that ring, all you can do is sit back and enjoy The Showsteala, cause what else better is there to do!?!"

Mack still a smirking sarcastically and quite arrogant as well just flashes them eyes showing he is on top with no sign of any slack.

"Coming up on Monday Night we got a SEF LIVE TV which sounds like what I was doing with XFW LIVE TV earlier this year, but alas, yours truly is done running shows, Mack is done trying to help diversify management. After twenty years in this business doing what Mack has done seems like it would prepare anyone for what happened, but how can anyone be prepare for false persecution!?! No one could bring down Mack in the ring, so outside the ring they tried to take out The Mack, but here I remain, here I sit ready to continue wrestling better than them all. Nobody can bring down The Mack cause when you are this good, this great, nobody can touch you. Not anyone in SEF today, not anyone in the whole wide world, so certainly not anyone who may show up Monday night. Although I thought Simon Lee was going to be a breakout star this year, hell, I let him roll with The Mack in my wolfpac, The Showtime. I brought Kevin Nash in to give Simon a rub and still ain't seen a star out of the kid, but hey, maybe he's waiting for next year to get back on track!?! Thing is, Mack is always on track to be the best, to stand at number one, to stand up and kick down all the haters, to kick down all the so called competition. Mack made SEF LIVE TV what it is today, literally, now I remake it all over again by dancing all over Simon's face, or maybe he'll back out and someone else will step in to the spotlight!?! Doesn't matter who it is cause in the end The Mack walks tall and over all of you."

And now The Mack pops up to his feet which are clad in old sneakers, then he leaps up and off the stump overhead to land feet first in the snow. Mack into a jog through the snow dodging trees and disappearing through the woods to close us out to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock