sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 47 {4/25/05}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 28, 2014, 07:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

April 25th, 2005

So here we are for a second show of Extreme since SEF re-opened and once again we come to you from the Viper Memorial Coliseum in Detroit Michigan. Paranoid hits the pa as we open up inside the coliseum, the thousands of fans cheering as we get set for what looks to be another kick ass show. So without further wait we pan on down to ringside to Black Bob and Frankie Malone. 

Bob: Were still here and back on air for our second showing of Extreme, things are picking up already it seems.

Frankie: Yea, got a few matches, all that could lead to some over boiling feuds, plus the main event to determine a new IC Champ.

Bob: Ooh yea, a fatal four way ladder match with DJ, Matlock, Strife, and Christina all battling to wear that IC Title. We got the Xtreme Title being defended as well when Sandman goes against D-Von Dudley.

Frankie: Hopefully the drunk loses his title, but he'll probably have help again and retain, what a suck ass loser.

Bob: Damn, ya got issues, but moving on. We got Scorpion and Juice in a non title bout, just a fight that should be classic and also we got a triple threat with Bubba in the ring against two women, Cassie Michaels and Ashley.

Frankie: A Dudley in the ring with women, where he belongs, the lowly star that he is, Bubba sucks, D-Von at least gives some credit to their name.

Bob: Your an ass ya know that?

Frankie: Shut up!

Bob: Anyways, that's what we got for matches, the main event looks to be great, but the rest should be good and we got the Xtreme Title on the line, next.

Hardcore Match
SEF Xtreme Championship
The Sandman[c]
VS
D-Von Dudley 

Sandman has just got in the ring with hi scane and is immediately stomped on by D-Von and kicked in the head. He pulls Sandman to his feet and whips him to the ropes, hits a reverse elbow, then comes off the ropes with an elbow drop. D-Von rolls ou tof the ring now and grabs some weapons, tosses them in the ring, then rolls in. He picks up a broomstick and looks to crack it over Sandman's head, but gets a kick to the groin. Sandman gets up and ddt's D-Von, then grabs a trash can and sets in a corner. He lifts up D-Von and whips him to it, but D-Von reverses and sends Sandman into it. As he staggers out D-Von lifts up in a scoop slam sending him to the canvas, then he climbs to the top rope and looks for a diving headbutt. As D-Von comes down Sandman grabs a cheese grater and puts that in the way causing D-Von to headbutt it instead and cut his forehead open.

Bob: Oh man, a horrible landing for D-Von!

Frankie: He'll recover, D-Von is good enough.

As he rolls in pain we see Sandman get up and grab a VCR cracking it over hi sback, then bashes him in the head. Sandman picks up his cane now and smiles, calls for a beer and slams it, then cocks back and slams it over D-Von's head. He starts laying in soem hard shots to D-Von when we see Juice enter the ring behind him and picks up a cookie sheet. Juice yells, Sandman turns and gets a shot to the head, then lifted up and given the Melt Down.

Bob: Man, fuck this!

Frankie: Hey, where you going?

We see Bob jump up and slide in the ring. He charges Juice and hits a spear on him, follows up with punches just wailing on him. D-Von gets up and sees this, so he forgets Sandman and lifts up Bob, but is taken by surprise and quickly given the Ghetto Busta. Bob now goes up top and hits the Detroit Death Drop. As he gets up we see Sandman get up and eye him strangely. Bob just motions to finish D-Von and we see Bob pick up Juice and toss him out of the ring. Sandman nails D-Von with a ddt on to a trash can, then pins, 1.......2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF Xtreme Champion, The Sandman!

Enter Sandman by Metallica plays now as Sandman gets his title and a couple beers. he tosses one to Bob and the crack them and smash them, then guzzle away in celebration and much to the delight of the crowd. Bob soon makes his way back to his seat as Sandman exits the ring to the back.

Frankie: What the hell was that all about? Your supposed to be the voice, not get in the ring!

Bob: Oh shut up and fuck off, it was hardcore, but it was bullshit and I won't let the title get stolen.

Frankie: You had no right though!

Bob: Neither did Juice!

We pan backstage to find Juice and D-Von looking out of breath and stumbling, pissed as well and they are heading into the Commissioners office. James is in there at his desk and the two men lean over it and stare at him, D-Von does the talking. 

D-Von Dudley: You saw what happened and you best make it right, I want a rematch for that title, I was screwed tonight! You don't do it and I will make you do it.

James Stone: You'll make me do nothing as I saw it and what I saw was Juice come out, then Bob evened the odds, looked like a tag match, so since Bob wants to be in the ring, you want a rematch, then earn it, the two of you beat the team of Black Bob and The Sandman in a tag team match next week on Extreme and I will grant you, D-Von, a rematch in two weeks for the Xtreme Title.

D-Von Dudley: Fine, we'll do just that, we'll destroy them, but get a replacement for Bob cause he won't be talking after next week.

James Stone: One thing boys, should you lose, then those two will earn a Tag Team Title shot at you whenever they want one.

Juice: They won't win!

James just shows no care and D-Von motions to Juice to leave, so they do and we now cut back to the ring.

Frankie: Now ya did it, them boys are pissed and they are gonna kill you!

Bob: They have no idea about me, so I say bring it on fools, I got a few tricks up my sleeve.

Singles Match
Bob the Jobber
VS
Pung Loa 

Bob and Pung are in the ring and we hear the bell. Bob looks for a tie up, but gets a kick to the shin, then to the knee cap and Pung jumps up spinning backwards delivering a kick to Bob's chest sending him back against the ropes. Pung charges for a clothesline, but Bob backdrops him over the top rope. Pung grabs a hold of the top rope and lands on the edge of the apron, turns Bob around and drops down hanging him off the top rope. Bob flies backwards and falls to the mat. Pung climbs up all the way to the top rope now and leaps off attempting a dragoncanrana, but Bob catches him time and counters with a hard powerbomb. Pung is spread out and Bob falls to his back now with the wind out of him from not being able to catch his breath at all.

Bob: Damn, Pung Loa took it quick with those kicks and had Bob surprised.

Frankie: Yea, whatever, who cares about low carders.

So we see Pung come to and move a bit, Bob gets up first though and pulls up Pung, whips him to the ropes and tries a spinebuster, but Pung counters into a ddt. He gets to his feet and kicks at Bob some, then pulls him up and attempts a scoop slam, but Bob slips down and nails a reverse ddt. Bob gets to his feet and lifts up Pung delivering a piledriver, then he starts climbing to the top. We now see Westside Wanksta run out to the ring and slide in. He picks up Pung and whips him to the ropes nailing the Whack Off on him. The ref ends up calling for th ebell now as Bob steps down ito the ring.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by disqualification, Pung Loa!

No music plays as Bob charges over and clotheslines Wanksta, drops down and pounds on his head with utter rage.

Frankie: Brilliant way to get back at Bob for last week, attack his opponent to get him dqed, Wanksta showed some brains there.

Bob: But now he is getting his brains beat in by Bob.

Officials and security run out and seperate the men, mainly estrain Bob as Wanksta gets out of there.

Bob: Crazy shit, I don't think Bob and Wanksta are finished.

Frankie: Who cares, lets move on.

We cut to the back where we see Jay and Mesa come out of the Commissioner's office, both smiling, Jay stoned as usual and the two talk amongst each other as they walk. 

Mesa: This is gonna be great, tag action next week, getting back to our gig of kicking ass together bro, were gonna light up SEF!

Jay: Yea man, plus ya hear what James said, I may get some singles action as well. Ya sure ya don't wanna go that route as well now?

Mesa: Dude, I am a tag team guy, I wanna focus only on that now, Tag Team gold, me and you making those Tag Titles honorable, making them mean something again rather than what you usually see in places nowadays.

Jay: I hear ya man, I'll put forth the effort as well, ya know I will, but if I can get tossed into some other matches, I'll take them, long as your cool, I don't wanna split our team cause of it.

Mesa: Don't even worry dude, let's just kick ass.

Jay and Mesa have come up to the Tag Champs now not even realizing it and Jay is cut off by Juice.

Juice: Or get your asses kicked because if its these belts you want, no one will ever beat us!

Jay now looks to the two as does Mesa who is all up and ready to fight. Jay just crosses his arms and hangs back.

D-Von Dudley: True to what he said, these belts will neve rleave us, we proved we are the best team in SEF by beating five other teams last week.

Jay: We were not on Extreme last week, you never beat us, but if ya wanted to prove yourselves, we could........

Juice: We need not prove anything, were the best!

Mesa: Then put up or shut up!

Mesa now gets right in Juice's face daring him to swing, just to flinch even. D-Von backs him up, but Jay as mellow as he is is on his game.

Jay: C'mon boys, Tag Champs, ya wanna fight us or duck us?

D-Von Dudley: An idea, why don't you two earn a shot at us, till then ya get nothing, now let's go Juice, we got better things to do.

D-Von pulls Juice away and the two walk off as Jay shrugs and Mesa just shakes his head, then we cut back to the ring.

Bob: Looks like the tag division may get kicked up some, nice to see finally.

Frankie: Yea, it is, but Jay and Mesa, they can't handle Triple X

Bob: We'll see, but I got a feeling me and Sandman can next week.

Singles Match
Axel Tate
VS
Spike Dudley 

Well this isn't supposed to be a match, but Spike came to the ring and got a mic and says this.

Spike: Last week I was slightly injured, three men exposed this and tried to put me out of action, whether deliberate or accidental, all three exposed this and well it happens in this business, pay back happens as well. That is what Ia m out her for, to start with teh first man that tried to put me out, Axel Tate. I know your in the back, James Stone has cleared me and told me if you accept, the match happens, the ref is out here, so what ya say Axel, you man enough to face me or you gonna stay a coward in the back?

We soon hear Hells Bells by AC/DC hit and out runs Axel to the ring. He comes in charging at Spike for a big boot, but Spike ducks causing Axel to get hung up on the top rope. Spike then nails some kick to Axel's free leg, then a chop block to bring the big down. Spike climbs up top quickly and drops off with a stomp to Axel's gut, then he lifts him up and delivers a ddt. Spike runs off the ropes and nails an elbow drop, then climbs back up top and looks for a cross body, but Axel catches him and nails a power slam.

Bob: Ooh, Spike was on a roll, but the power of Axel changed the tide with one move.

Frankie: Spike is dead now, what an idiot to challenge this guy.

Axel lifts up Spike and whips him to the ropes, looks for a clothesline, but Spike ducks it and comes back with a dropkick staggering Axel. Spike jumps up and runs at Axel with a clothesline still staggering him, then he dropkicks Axel's knee sending him to one leg and now hits a diving clothesline taking him down. Spike unleashes punches on Axel, then stands up and kicks him in the head few times. Axel crawls up, but Spike comes of fthe ropes and nails a dropkick right to his head. Spike now pulls up Axel, runs up the turnbuckles delivering the Dudley Dog and soon pins, 1........2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Spike Dudley!

Welcome To Dudleyville hits as Spike gets to his feet and jumps up in joy as the fans go nuts fo him getting the win. He poses some on the turnbuckles before leaving to the back.

Bob: Well Spike just took out one man from last week, sought his revenge, now to see who else feels the wrath of this tough lil bastard.

Frankie: Oh my, so he beat a man even lower than himself, revenge, HA!

Bob: Man, shut up!

We cut to the back now where we see Spike has just came through the curtain and down the stairs. Bubba is there to greet him with a handshake and hug. 

Bubba: Great work Spike, ya did real great bro, glad to see ya back in action already.

Spike: Feels good too, glad I wasn't injured after last week.

Bubba: How is your throat, no problems?

Spike: Its fine bro, you worry about your match ok, I am off to the room.

Bubba: Ok, see ya later.

They part ways as Spike walks off and Bubba starts to pump himself up waiting for his time to go out to the ring. We suddenly hear someone clear their throat real loud, obviously to gain attention and they do so fo Bubba who turns to see Scorpion leaning against the wall behind him, his title over his shoulder and he is in his ring gear. Bubba just eyes him in confusion as Scorpion steps closer and gets into his face now.

Scorpion: Such a touching moment between two brothers, seeing Spike overcome odds, you set for your match, next, against.....[laughing].......a couple women.

Scorpion laughs quite a bit now as Bubba just rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

Scorpion: Truly you are pathetic, your worthless, your a......

Bubba has enough and cuts him off now.

Bubba: Your an asshole, now please shut up!

The crowd can be heard popping huge at that comment.

Bubba: What is with you, come in and work your ass off, win the big title, then ya became some pompus ass, all arrogant thinking your the best ever in the world!? The pathetic one is you Scorpion because you are skilled, I recognize that, I admit you came and busted your ass like I have and others have, but to now say your the best, that is truly pathetic. And as for facing women, its like I said, these kind of women who are in SEF could be the kind of woman who one day holds that title over your shoulder.

Bubba points to the title causing Scorpion to glance down at it, then looks back up.

Scorpion: No one, nobody will take my title, no o.....

Bubba: Someone will, just a matter of time, or as you say, all in due time before someone, anyone, a woman, a guy like me comes along and knocks you off your high horse.

Scorpion: That a challenge Bubba, cause if so, then step in.......

Bubba: I prefer to not just say I will earn my way, but I will stay silent and do so, do just that and earn my way to a shot at that belt, so as you like to say, it'll happen in due time!

We now hear Bombshell playing and Bubba turns and heads to the ring as Scorpion just stares at him with a look of fierceness, a look of anger.

Triple Threat Match
Bubba Ray Dudley
VS
Cassie Michaels
VS
Ashley 

And the women are in the ring fighting already, Bubba on his way out. Cassie is chopping at Ashley in a corner when Bubba comes in. Cassie turns to him and suddenly Ashley lunges out and attempts a clothesline on Bubba, but it don't work. Ashley looks afraid, but quickly shoves Cassie to the ref, then kicks Bubba below the belt and gives him a ddt.

Frankie: I love it, she just brought Bubba down real quick.

Bob: A low move, but considering the size, it was what she had to do.

Cassie grabs Ashley by the hair and slams her to the mat, then she comes of fthe ropes with an elbow drop. Bubba gets up now holding his groin. Cassie rushes him with a flurry of punches and chops, then looks for an irish whip, but is reversed and soon given a back body drop. Ashley is up now and jumps on Bubba's back applying a sleeper. She seems to almost have it locked in, but Bubba soon flips Ashley to her back, then comes off the ropes landing a big elbow. Cassie flies off the ropes now hitting a Shooting Star Press on Ashley as Bubba rolls off. Bubba picks up Cassie now from behind and gives her the Bubba Bomb. Cassie rolls to the bottom rope and hnag shalf out of the ring, so Bubba covers Ashley, 1.........2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Bubba Ray Dudley!

Bombshell hits as Bubba stands up in victory and pumps his fists into the air while the crowd goes nuts and Cassie sits up looking bummed, but accepts it.

Bob: Nice win for Bubba, these women showed they can hang, but Bubba showed us he knows how to get it done.

Frankie: Oh who cares, their are just that, women, he had it easy, a man like Scorpion would kill him.

Bob: Whatever dude, Bubba is a future champ, bet on it.

Non Title Singles Match
Scorpion
VS
Juice 

So both men are in the ring and we see a lock up to start. Scorpion powers Juice to a corner and looks for a chop, but Juice ducks out of the corner and fires away at Scorpion with punches. He then whips Scorpion to the ropes and hip tosses him, then comes offt he ropes himself and hits a quick leg drop across his throat. Juice gets to his feet and pulls up Scorpion nailing a snap suplex, then he climbs up top and looks to fly off. Scorpion gets up though and starts punching Juice, then climbs up and delivers a superplex to Juice.

Frankie: Yea, Scorpion grounded the kid, now he just has to work him over at his pace.

Bob: That move definitely did take the wind out of Juice.

Scorpion is up first, lil slow as he felt the move also. He drops a knee to Juice's head, then pulls him up and qhips him to the ropes, catches him and hits a spinebuster. Scorpion now grabs his leg and kicks the knee, then delivers a few elbow drops before applying a leg lock. Juice screams a lil in pain, but stays in it of course. Scorpion soon releases the hold and pulls up Juice for a suplex. Juice slips down behind Scorpion and dropkicks him in the back sending him through the rope to the outside. Juice now runs across the ring and ends up flying out with a suicide headbutt to Scorpion. He ends up crashing against the rail though as Scorpion sidestepped him in time.

Bob: Oh damn, Juice just ate that rail, man that had to hurt both his body and his chances at winning.

Frankie: Like he ever had a chance against Scorpion!

Scorpion picks up Juice and rams him into the steel steps, then rolls him in the ring. He walks over grabbing his title, then rolls in the ring and looks to use it on Juice. The ref though grabs the belt which causes Scorpion to argue with him. Scorpion ends up letting the ref take the title out, but uses the chance to pull out a set of brass knuckles, clock Juice in the head, then toss them out into the crowd. The ref turns around now to see Scorpion pull up Juice, hook his arms, and hit Venom, then pin, 1.......2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Scorpion!

No Remorse hits the pa as Scorpion gets his hand raised, his title back in his hands now, the crowd booing like crazy. Suddenly though, the crowd turn to cheers as Chrome by VNV Nation hits the pa. Scorpion turns and sees Strife slide in the ring, drops his title to punch, but gets speared by Strife who unleashes on him with punches of his own.

Frankie: What is Strife doing, this is uncalled for, he has no business out here.

Bob: Dude probably doesn't like Scorpion's bullshit and as he stated does want that title again.

Strife and Scorpion roll out of the ring now and Scorpion knees Strife in the gut, then hops the rail and hauls ass through the crowd. Strife follows him and is close on his trail, the two head off to h eback through the crowd and we pan back to ringside.

Bob: Crazy, Strife is definitely after that belt and after Scorpion's words last week, I can't blame him for this.

Frankie: This is not right, Scorpion does not deserve this.

So we pan to the back now inside of Sandman's room where he sits on a bench drinking a beer, his Xtreme Title hanging off hs leg as he just watches the monitor, catching the show. His door swings open though and we see Spike Dudley stand in the doorway. Sandman looks up and the two men lock eyes, then Spike speaks. 

Spike: Look man, me and you go back as well to ECW, I respect you, but last week is not over as you should know. We may both be liked, but me and you will tangle and well, I just was in the Commissioners office and he booked us for next week, one on one in a tables match and since that is hardcore rules, its for the Xtreme Title.

Sandman just keeps eyeing him and nods in respect knowing it was coming.

Sandman: Spike, I got no apology for last week, but i to respect you and next week, if it take sthis match for us to settle a score, a grudge, I'm glad to have it with you.

Spike: At least we can be men about this and not sink to a level most would, so see ya next week and take care Sandman.

Spike nods to him and Sandman nods back, then Spike walks out and we cut back to ringside.

Bob: Well that was nice to see for once, a respected challenge and a hug ematch for next week.

Frankie: A drunk and runt, who really gives a........

Bob: Hold up, we just got word that Scorpion and Strife are still brawling.

On that note we pan to the back out by the loading dock where we find the two men fighting. Scorpion is overpowering Strife and knocks him down, then runs off away from him, but stops when he sees a semi trailer next to a dumpster. Scorpion runs back to Strife and nails a knee to his head, then picks up Strife and runs over to the trailer bashing his head against it. Scorpion searches around and soon finds himself a ladder from a shed used for the grounds keeper. He drags it over and leans it against the trailer, then drags Strife up, bashing hi shead against a few of the rungs and soon hauls him up top. Scorpion picks Strife up and attampts Venom, but Strife fights it and back drops him. Strife now lays in some punches to Scorpion, then lifts him up some hitting the No Destinies. Strife pulls the ladder up now and pulls it apart to stand it up. He drags Scorpion up one side and climbs the other to the top pulling Scorpion with him. Strife bashes Scorpion's head on the top, then grabs his head an leaps off pulling Scorpion into an Agony Crush, but all the way down into the dumpster, about fifteen some feet down. We pan down inside the dumpster, both men are almost buried in the trash and from what we can see of them there is no movement.

Bob: Holy shit, what a move by Strife, but what about his match next?

We soon see security come out, then EMT's and they get the two men out of the dumpster and on to stretchers. They are concsious it seems, but not enough to walk or even sit up, so as they are wheeled away we cut back to ringside.

Frankie: Guess its down to a triple threat, Strife is too old and weak to be in this kind of match anyways.

Bob: Are you kidding, he just took out the World Champ, he can hang I would say.

Frankie: He also took himself out and out of the main event as well.

Main Event
Fatal Four Way Ladder Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Christina Lopez
VS
DeeJay George
VS
Matt Matlock
VS
Black Bob 

So we see the ladder at ringside, Christina, DJ, and Matt all stand in the ring and well we await the match to start, but instead we hear Cold by Static X hit the pa and out walks James Stone with a mic in one hand and the IC Title in his other. He walks down the ramp and to the ladder, eyes it, then walks to the ring and hands the title to the ref who takes it to hang above the ring. James now climbs up the ladder and sits up on top of it as his music dies out.

James Stone: First of all to Matt, that IC Title has been with me all day, so you never had it at anytime, watch the lies kid, Mack told me ya liked to do that shit and it won't fly with me either. Now then, it seems like Strife is unable to make the match tonight as he and Scorpion are being taken to the hospital. Now we could just do a triple threat, but the match was promoted as a fatal four way. So I done some thinking, talked with a couple people about this and its time we saw one man step up and debut in SEF tonight, get ready for his tag match next week. So everyone, the fourth for this match, the replacement for Strife is Black Bob!

The crowd goes nuts and Bob just pops up and hits the ring quick taking down Matt with a clothesline, then tackling DJ into a corner an whipping him to Christina who hip tosses him down. She turns around and Bob sends her down with a dropkick. Bob now goes out to the ladder as James has made his way around and took a seat next to Frankie.

Frankie: A shocker I admit, but Bob, what were you thinking?

James: Funny you say that, it was more Mack's idea as he wanted to see Bob in the ring sooner, I do like the idea though.

Bob has the ladder folded and on the ring apron, but Matt dropkicks into him sending Bob to the floor. DJ grabs Matt and whips him to the ropes, then drops him with a clothesline. Christina is up and runs the ropes leaping out at Bob hitting him with a flying body press. DJ now has Matt up and suplexes him, then comes off the ropes and hits an elbow drop. Bob and Christina are up outside the ring and Christine looks for a scoop slam, but Bob slips behind her and hits a reverse ddt. He then pulls up Christine and nails a ddt right on top of the ladder. Bob goes under the ring and gets a table, sets it up an rolls Ashley on it, then he picks up the ladder and slide sit in the ring. DJ greets him with a boot to the head, then he pulls up Bob who is in his face with punches rocking DJ backwards, then drops him with a diving clothesline. Bob is back up and picks up the ladder now and sets it up. Matt runs at Bob, but is given a backdrop, then DJ floors Bob with a right hand and soon delivers the Perfection Infection to him. Christina is back in the ring now and flies off the top rope with a cross body taking DJ down. Matt is up and delivers a forearm to Christina's back, then whips her into the ropes and gives her a power slam. Matt picks up DJ and gives him the BFA, then he positions the ladder in the middle of the ring and begins climbing.

Frankie: Matt is the first one to go for the gold.

James: A hell of a battle so far.

Matt is halfway up when Bob comes scaling up behind him and clubs him across the back, then grabs him in a waist lock and delivers a german suplex off the ladder. Christina is up and she runs over kicking Bob in the gut, then kneeing him in the head and giving him a ddt soon after. She now scales the ladder, but before she reaches the top we see DJ come up the other side and starts to punch her. He tries for the DeeJay ZappCannon, but she fights and DJ looks for just a hip toss, but we soon see Bob up and charge the ladder with a shoulder block causing it to fall. As it does DJ hip tosses Christina so she goes over the top rope and crashes through the table at ringside. DJ hangs up on the top rope and soon falls to the canvas.

James: Damn, that had to hurt bad.

Frankie: No shit it did, you see a lot of this out here at ringside.

Bob now lifts up Matt and scoop slams him near some turnbuckles, then he drags DJ so his head is against Matt's. Bob climbs up top now and flies off with the Detroit Death Drop, a somersault top rope leg drop. DJ ends up moving, but Matt gets hit with it. Bob and DJ get up, Bob hammers DJ with punches, then looks for a piledriver, but DJ back drops him. He then sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring and lifts up Bob bashing his head into the rungs. DJ whips Bob to the ropes and looks for the Judgment Kick, but Bob grabs his foot and spins him around looking for a clothesline. DJ ducks that and quickly ddt's Bob. DJ now climbs the ladder quicly trying to get the belt, but Bob is up after him. DJ slips on his WOF ring undetected by Bob. Bob gets up top with DJ and punches him, DJ keeps his one hand sorta hidden as best he can. Bob has him reeling and looks to shove him off when SJ uses the ring and lands a punch to Bob's jaw, then another to his chest and he now sets up Bob and gives him the DeeJay ZappCannon off the ladder. The crowd is chanting holy shit as DJ gets up grinning and climbs the ladder.

Frankie: Yes, he killed Bob, no way he could survive that, least wrestle again.

Matt is out of the ring and has a chair now, rolls back in and starts up the ladder, but DJ has gotten up top in time and has just unstrapped the IC Title.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF Intercontinental Champion, DeeJay George!

Before we can hear any music, Matt climbs up and bashes DJ in the head, then drops the chair and delivers the Matlock Drop off the ladder. Christina has been helped up and to the back now, Bob is still down, and Matt looks pissed over losing as he kicks at DJ, then lifts up the chair and and brings it down over DJ's head. Matt picks up the IC Title now and stares at it, the raises it in the air and soon lays it over DJ. Matt now exits the ring and heads to the back.

Frankie: Man, DJ won and its cool, but Matt fucked him up and that was cool, them two are gonna boil soon.

James: Looks that way, but I wonder how Bob is doing, as a matter of fact.

James gets up now and rolls in the ring to check on Bob, but Bob sits up and shoves him away, then he rolls to the ropes and slides out on his feet. Bob staggers some, but he stays on his feet and much to the crowd's delight he walks up the ramp and to the back. James now follows him to the back as we go back to the ring and see DJ slowly get up, grab his title and soon head to the back staggering along the way.

Frankie: Well it was a hell of a night we all saw, a lot of action and at the end we saw an amazing ladder match, even gotta admit that Black Bob gave a good performance and in the end it was DJ securing a win and his first ever IC Title reign. But it all has come to an end and hopefully I have a partner next week, not sure if it'll be Bob after hearing and seeing everything tonight, so we''ll see what happenens next week.

And so now Paranoid plays as we pan up over the ring and roam around before the show ends and we fade to black for the night.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock