Started by ropsef4832, February 11, 2014, 09:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on Sunday, March 30th, 2014
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

SEF Board of Directors
The Board members will collaborate on who should be booked on all SEF PPV cards and work together to make sure the best of SEF are showcased on these big stages.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SEF OFFICE

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
The Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia

Theme Music

Main Event Match: Singles
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
The Mack(c w/Maegan Fox v. Phoenix Winterborn
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony for Julie

Mid Card Match: Singles
SEW Women's X Diva Championship
Taylor "Tina" Andrews(c) v. Maegan Fox w/Mack
Referee: Doug Melvin

A Native Americano w/Elizabeth Marret v. Simon Lee Nash
Winner Receives SEW Heavyweight Title Shot @ WAR 164 on April 9th
Referee: Tom Walker

Main Event Match: Hardcore Heaven
Sports Entertainment World Heavyweight Championship
Taylor "Tina" Andrews v. Phoenix Winterborn(c)
Steel cage match with weapons hanging from the inside of the cage walls and you win when your opponent cannot answer a ten count.

Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony for Ric Flair

Carlos Mitchell v. Brady Henderson w/Kira Darland
Winner Gets Carlos' SEF Stock as well as the Stock Mack gave away on March 5th, plus the President position in SEF
The Winner also will become the General Manager for ALL shows in SEW & if Brady wins, Kira receives all that is on the line

VOTE FOR WHO COMPETES IN THIS MATCH BY CLICKING HERE

Opening Match: Singles
Xtreme Fanatics World Heavyweight Championship
Taylor "Tina" Andrews(c) v. Jordan Cut

Card Is Subject To Change

Marijuana Man

The Georgia Dome is sold out with a crowd of diehard wrestling fans ready for a good, long night of action. Sitting at ringside is Nick Miller in a suit with Shady Smack between he and a older, heavier Michael McMoney who sports a casual suit and cheap sunglasses. Shady in his sweats drinking Jack Daniels as Nick kicks off the biggest show of the year with his voice that is the official SEF mouthpiece.

"Welcome to Wrestle X ladies and gentlemen. Tonight at our biggest show of the year we see three World Championships on the line, plus a power struggle between General Managers. We also got a few additions to the Hall of Fame with our class of two thousand fourteen taking their rightful spots in the elite category."

McMoney chimes in now sounding a bit bitter.

"Yea, how come I ain't being honored?"

Nick shrugging unsure of what to say and Shady speaks up.

"Cause you didn't do anything to get noticed for the Hall of Fame."

McMoney stealing the midgets bottle of Jack to take a swig and gets a real bitter look, a sour look across his face while Nick says.

"While those two squabble, we got a hell of a lineup to get through. Three legends going in the Hall of Fame and the Women's X Diva Title on the line too, speaking of legends. That belt with rich history which helped establish SEF as the global empire it is today. A shot at the SEF World Title is on the line tonight between two young kids. The winner cashing the shot in, in a couple weeks, but tonight we see Mack look to stomp Phoenix into the ashes. J X Cash is in action as well in a singles bout taking on another young kid. First up though we decide the fate of our first World Title on the line when Taylor Andrews defends the XFW Underground belt against Jordan Cut."

Opening Match: Singles
Xtreme Fanatics World Heavyweight Championship
Taylor Andrews(c) v. Jordan Cut

Foxy Foxy plays over the pa bringing out Taylor Andrews who flashes that XFW Title around her waist with a bright smile. The Golden Gal skipping to the ring and patting her title a bit smugly before she rolls in the ring. Don't Give Up plays soon after while Taylor poses on the ropes with the title held high. Here comes Jordan Cut out on the stage in an arrogant pose before the self proclaimed cool one saunters down the ramp. Taylor waits for her opponent to get near the ring and goes flying through the ropes in a suicide dive headbutt taking Jordan down on the floor. Taylor rolling up holding her own head, but kicks at Jordan before pulling him up into the ring which she rolls back into. The ref keeping her back to allow Jordan a chance to get up and continue the fight. He wants to and the bell sounds bringing Taylor over into a flying knee to the head of Jordan. The Golden Gal rolling up to leap up on the top rope where she flies off into a senton bomb to Jordan. Taylor leaning back into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jordan rolling up, but Taylor running the ropes to spring back into a low dropkick smacking the self proclaimed cool cutter in his head. Taylor popping up to stomp Jordan's chest, then drops a elbow to his chest and turns him on his side to lock on a bow and arrow submission hold. Jordan screaming in pain as his upper torso is stretched out by the Golden Gal. Taylor holding on with the submission as long as she can before Jordan manages to fight away and roll into the ropes. Jordan pulling himself up on the ropes and Taylor runs at him, but eats a elbow to the head. Taylor staggers backwards and Jordan sends her down with a running clothesline. Jordan stomps all over Taylor, then drops a knee to her head and yanks the Golden Gal up for a Rock Bottom. Taylor driving elbows to Jordan's head and brings her body up to her opponents back pulling him back into a crucifix pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jordan rolls up to punt Taylor in her ribs, then tries to nail The Cutter. Taylor shoving Jordan away to bounce him off the ropes. The Golden Gal into a sto to lock in the Real T & A on Jordan. Taylor getting it cinched in with her legs locked around Jordan's midsection with her arms tightly holding his head and arms. Jordan trying to roll free and fight out of the submission, but Taylor is relentless in her position. Taylor grimacing with almost a lustful grin and Jordan has enough to finally give up the first match of the biggest show of the year. Foxy, Foxy plays over the pa and the Golden Gal lets go to roll away to her back sitting up with a smile.

Winner and still XFW Champion: Taylor Andrews

The ref raising her arm and awards Taylor with the XFW Title as Nick Miller says.

"Damn good opening contest tonight to kick off Wrestle X with Taylor in superb condition and winning her first of three matches she has on the biggest show of the year."

Michael McMoney responding with a few colorful words.

"Quite a hot chick too. Man I wouldn't want to mess with her, but I would like to go one on one with the Golden Gal!"

Shady acting like he wants the same and makes humping motions as Nick says.

"Jordan may regret going one on one with Taylor after getting soundly beaten and forced to submit. Taylor on her way to get ready for the rest of the show and were ready for our first induction ceremony to the Hall of Fame this year."

Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony

Rap God plays over the pa as the arena lights go completely out while a video plays on the SEFTRON of Mack flipping off the top rope with that style and grace ya wouldn't expect from a smart ass prick. That infamous superkick knocking people out right and left with Mack floating around the ring as smooth as the man who owns it every night he steps in the squared circle. Shots of him shooting, ripping, and breaking all the rules, along with the hardcore wrestling action, the straight up shooting, and pure technical prowess of Mack. Everyone's favorite Showsteala struts out in a fancy suit looking good tonight. A slick looking silver suit that seems to shine almost white with a white dress shirt and black shoes shining as he steps to the right side of the stage in front of a podium. The crowd deafening for the SEF Champion who has his hair slicked back with a rough beard coming in, but not taking away from the smoothness about him. Standing at the podium is Mack with a bit of a cold grimace like we saw four nights ago on WAR. The arena with their full attention to the stage under the SEFTRON and Mack looks down to the podium, then back up forcing a slight smirk showing he is still there, somewhere.

"So here we are at the biggest show of the year and never is it bigger than when Mack shows up. But right now its not about me. Years ago, way back before SEF existed, I befriended The Showstopper and we had a few parties, and couple matches. In SEF we had many matches and became The Showstoppas. We even went head to head, took match of the year in SEF's first year in business. We had a lot of fun doing it all and I am honored to not only know this man on a professional level, but its nice to call him a friend. So to wrap this up and let the show continue, boys and girls, I give you the latest addition to the SEF Hall of Fame, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels."

Sexy Boy plays over the pa and out comes HBK in a suit to shake hands with Mack and hug his old friend. Mack standing back to the side as Shawn takes his place in front of the podium. The fans chanting loud for HBK who looks good in a dark blue suit with a white undershirt and a tie to match his suit with black dress shoes. Shawn's hair slicked back in a ponytail as he is looking humbled and waves them down to get to his speech with a smile.

"Well first of all, thank you Mack for that introduction, ya still got it bro. And of course, thanks to everyone here tonight for wanting to see me in SEF as The Showstopper. But ya know, maybe The Showstoppas reunite after this here gig and we show them all what tag team wrestling is!?!"

A loud reaction of cheers and Mack shrugging a bit sarcastic as Shawn winks at him, then carries on with the show.

"Something that came up when we got to talking backstage, so it could happen. Maybe we team up to hunt out of the ring as well cause ain't nobody gonna show us up!?! Tonight The Showstopper takes his place in the Hall of Fame of SEF and if only Mack was going in too. He deserves it cause he been here doing what we do best longer than I or anyone else in SEF. Still, this moment is about the Heartbreak Kid and I no doubt earned it, but to my boy, Mack, I'm waiting for ya to join me and take your rightful spot in the Hall of Fame. Tonight I take my spot and keep the hall warm for ya buddy, for all the future stars that are to come through the always open doors of SEF. A great place to build new stars or for anyone to come work their ass off and become bigger, legendary, a Hall of Famer. SEF will always have a special place in my heart and I will cherish this ring, plus I'll be back to help show the kids who The Showstoppas are. Now then, I thank you all again for letting me come out to steal this stage and I thank the lord above for my god given talent ya all came to see. Enjoy the rest of this show as I will too cause SEF is making history all the time."

Shawn steps back to raise his arms in the air pointing to the heavens with his index fingers. Mack stepping forward with a pat on HBK's back and points to him as the man. At ringside the voice of SEF's new color commentator is heard as he stands up with a microphone in hand.

"That should be my spot because Michael McMoney deserves to be inducted in the Hall of Fame over anyone on that stage. Hell, I'm the real showstoppa as no one came to see you two, they came-"

Mack at the podium to interrupt McMoney.

"Hey boy, not sure what yer smoking, but I wasn't even aware you were here until I noticed some cheap poser entering the building macking on girls and getting dumped! Ya think you The Showstopppa, but all you can do is try to ride our coattails to get noticed and still nobody knows you."

HBK next to Mack decides to chime in looking a little sarcastic.

"I am one of those for I never heard of this Michael..."

Shawn searching his mind as Mack says.

"It don't matter man, this boy don't live up to his name anyways. Besides, I think Ricky was using the McMoney name when this boy was still running around as Shane, uh, oh, Viper..."

Mack and HBK look at each other dumbfounded before busting up in laughter while McMoney looks a bit livid and says.

"I am the original money man of pro wrestling and the best damn SEF Champion to ever carry that belt and you are all just-"

Mack cuts him off.

"Shut up boy! You never carried yourself let alone any title belt you got your grubby hands on. You just wannabe something you aren't and I doubt you ever will be. Besides that, I think we had someone else called the money man as well!?! Fact is boy, you just a busta with no rhyme or reason to be here. Ya just here to add color and be a whipping boy, so sit down to do your job ya low rate jobber."

Then Shawn chimes in.

"And if ya ain't down with that, we got two words for ya..."

Mack steps back with a crotch chop as HBK throws his arms up in a X and the crowd all shouts...

"SUCK IT"

Shawn doing a couple crotch chops along with Mack as McMoney sits down scowling while the crowd goes crazy for The Showstoppas who dance off the stage to Sexy Boy jamming over the pa. The Georgia Dome echoing the cheers for HBK and Mack while Nick Miller says.

"What a moment to witness with the legendary Heartbreak Kid being inducted into the SEF Hall of Fame by longtime friend Daddy Mack. And what a ribbing they gave my new broadcast colleague McMoney."

And that brings McMoney to chime in with a response.

"HBK is a legend, but he needs to recognize who the real money man is. And Mack, well lets just say I'll be in the Hall of Fame before he ever is!"

Nick says.

"That remains to be seen, but we got a big show to still see with two more World Championships on the line and a fight for SEF stock. The Women's X Diva Title to be on the line as well, but up next we got J X Cash taking on a relative new guy in SEF. Matt Ward been here off and on over the years, but never really did much before recently when he partnered with Simon Lee Nash and the two joined The Showtime with Mack."

J X Cash v. Matt Ward w/Larissa

Both men in the ring with Larissa at ringside yelling to the ref.

"Watch that scruffy lowlife cause he will cheat!"

Cash just flips Larissa the middle finger and then grabs his nuts suggestively. Matt runs over catching Cash with a clothesline and bounces off the ropes. Cash back to his feet to duck under a boot aimed at his face and leaps into a spinning roundhouse kick to Matt's head. X gets up to stomp on Matt's chest and head, then leaps up into a double leg drop across Ward's midsection. Cash rolling backwards to his feet and springs up to turn leaping on to the top turnbuckle. Larissa getting on the apron to get in Cash's face distracting him enough for Matt to get up and run into the corner with a forearm to X's face. Larissa getting to the floor with a scolding from the referee. Matt on the turnbuckles to deliver a superplex to Cash sending him bouncing across the ring. The Ward crawls into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Matt with Cash in a front facelock wrenches it on tight to drag him up trying for a ddt. Cash driving Matt to a corner and slams a shoulder to his midsection, then backs up to deliver a kick to the side of Ward's head. X catching him in a firemans carry to go for the Asshole Cutta, but Matt spinning off to his feet and leaps into a dropkick. Cash down and springing up as Matt gets up to punt his opponent in the ribs. X up to his feet holding his midsection and Matt lifting Cash into a scoop slam. Matt leaping up to drop a knee on Cash's head, then moves into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The Ward a bit frustrated and pulls Cash to sit up clamping a sleeper hold on him. Matt wrenching hard on his opponents neck making Cash twist around trying to get free. Cash fighting to his feet into a side headlock keeping him somewhat grounded, but X with elbows to Matt's midsection. Matt trying to hold on and slams a knee into Cash's head when he realizes he can't hold on. Cash staggering back and around to run into a front dropkick slamming Matt in the chest knocking him down. X heading to the top turnbuckle and here comes Larissa back on the apron, but Jenom comes running down to yank her off to the floor. Jenom nailing The Flasher on Larissa at ringside while Cash flies off with the Detroit Drop to Matt. Cash rolling off holding his ribs and Matt trying to get on his knees. X on his feet with Jenom cheering him on and Cash yanks Matt into the Ghetto Busta and turns him into the pin to win the match.

Winner: J X Cash

Cash rolling up to his knees and Jenom slides in to meet him pulling her man up to kiss her for a nice congratulatory embrace. The Way I Am plays over the pa and Cash holds Jenom tight as Nick Miller says.

"Pretty solid match with the pace moving good to fast and some pretty distractions at ringside."

McMoney chimes in acting like some player.

"Why them hoes with two fools when they could be with the money man?!"

Shady Smack all drunk and looks at McMoney all crazy while Nick says.

"Ha...ha, well Michael, I suppose Jenom has someone else in mind like the winner, but maybe you could console Larissa!?"

Shady nudging McMoney and motions to go tag team on her while the color analyst leans back smugly saying.

"Ah, they gotta come to me like all the rest!"

Nick just laughing a little and says.

"Ok then, but moving on with the biggest show of the year and we got the battle to determine which GM becomes GM of every show, plus Carlos' stock in SEF is on the line and the power position of President. Huge stakes coming up for Carlos and Kira, and the Darland has her friend Brady Henderson fighting for her, a man who once was against the WAR GM."

Carlos Mitchell v. Brady Henderson w/Kira Darland
Winner Gets Carlos' SEF Stock as well as the Stock Mack gave away on March 5th, plus the President position in SEF
The Winner also will become the General Manager for ALL shows in SEW & if Brady wins, Kira receives all that is on the line

Kira exiting the ring with a pat on Brady's back signaling the match to get underway. Brady looking a bit cocky and runs into Carlos ducking around to rock Brady with right hands and a kick to the midsection and grabs for a front facelock into a ddt. The President floating into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Brady tries to crawl away, but Carlos trying to apply a sleeper hold and manages to get Brady in a side headlock. Brady fighting to his feet and nails elbows to Carlos' midsection, then lifts him into a back suplex. Kira cheers him on as Brady heads to the top turnbuckle leaping off for a flying elbow drop. Carlos rolling out of the way at the last second and pushes himself up. Kira yelling something at Brady who pops up for a dropkick. Carlos dodging it to let Brady fall and kicks him in the head. The President heading to the top turnbuckle and leaps off with a leg drop to the back of Brady's head and neck. Carlos into the pin to win the match.

Winner: Carlos Mitchell

Kira looking bug eyed and slides in the ring as Carlos gets up. The WAR GM moves in to slap Carlos across his face and shrieks loud pulling her own hair with a bit of a crazy look in her eyes. Carlos exits the ring as Kira looks almost psychotic and turns to Brady unloading on him with a flurry of slaps. Brady trying to get away and rolls from the ring while Kira has a bit f a meltdown leaving Nick Miler to comment.

"Well that was a surprisingly quick win for Carlos in his first match ever, but Kira with a bit of a interesting post match breakdown. There is a girl for you Michael. She looks like she may need to let something out on someone!?!"

McMoney looking a bit worried that Kira may come over there and gulps before saying.

"Damn man, she kinda crazy, may have to pass cause there's only a certain level of crazy I can handle!"

Nick laughing a little and says.

"She does look a bit nuts, but leaving the ring now as we get ready for our second Hall of Fame induction and its sure to be full of style with a high profile!"

And the lights in the place go out to be replaced with a blue spotlight as The Unforgiven plays while the Dominant Player steps into the spotlight sporting a black suit and tie. A white undershirt and Viper steps to the podium with a nearly bald head, freshly shaved a few months ago perhaps. The lights coming back on to reveal a crowd of respectable cheers while McMoney looks petrified. Viper looking as cold as ever and gets right to business.

"So here I am at the biggest show of the year once again, but tonight I stand before you all to honor someone else. We all honor this man, everyone in this building and especially this profession. The man I am about to have the privilege to induct I also was privileged to have in my corner many years ago here in SEF. This man is the man still in our eyes, in my eyes for the man may be old, but the legend never does die. So to be the man you do got to beat the man and I dare anyone to beat this man when he was at his best, when he is at his best. So put your arms up, let your voice out for the Nature Boy Ric Flair."

Also Sprach Zarathrutha plays over the pa with Flair strutting out in a suit so expensive it makes McMoney look like he was dumpster diving to find his cheap threads. The whole Georgia Dome lets out woo's as loud as they can while Flair lets it out too. Viper shaking his hand and motions to he podium patting the Nature Boy on his back. Flair nodding to Viper who stands off to the side letting Ric face the crowd like only he can and grin.

"Hotlanta, the nickname I gave this wonderful city with matches that will forever stand up to any other, ever. I didn't earn the many names people gave me, like the sixty minute man, for doing nothing. The Nature Boy went for sometimes two hours or more outlasting all the great names of this business. It has been a tremendous experience that I wouldn't trade for anything else in the world. My name is recognized all over the world as a wrestling legend and whether I was in front of tens of thousands of people like tonight or a few hundred, The Nature Boy was always on top of his game. This honor tonight I was presented with means as much to me as any of my World Championships I held and I thank SEF for allowing me to use their stage. Thank you all here tonight for letting the Nature Boy style and profile one more time and enjoy the rest of this show."

Ric steps back letting out a loud...

"WOOOOOOO"

Viper comes up to raise the Nature Boy's arm in the air. Also Sprach Zarathrutha plays over the pa as the crowd cheers for the man and lets out woo's. Viper hugging Flair and the two head backstage as Nick Miller says.

"Ric Flair inducted in the Georgia Dome was a honor and treat indeed and for Viper to induct him sure seemed to make the Dominant Player feel real honored. Michael, you seemed quiet and scared of Viper I noticed, care to elaborate!?"

McMoney just nods his head no, so Nick says.

"Ok, well then I guess were moving on after our second legendary induction into SEF's Hall of Fame with the first main event of the night. Taylor and Phoenix got their work cut out for them to measure up to this huge night and to follow Ric Flair's induction."

Main Event Match: Hardcore Heaven
Sports Entertainment World Heavyweight Championship
Taylor Andrews v. Phoenix Winterborn(c)
Steel cage match with weapons hanging from the inside of the cage walls and you win when your opponent cannot answer a ten count.

Phoenix out first and waiting in the ring as Foxy, Foxy plays over the pa bringing Taylor out strutting her stuff to the stage. The Golden Gal walking sexually to the ring flipping that blonde hair a bit arrogant like she is all that matters. Taylor goes up the steps to enter the ring through the door of the cage and closes it behind her. Phoenix pulling a Singapore cane off the cage wall as Taylor waves him on and the SEW Champ moves across the ring. Taylor ducking a cane shot to run up the turnbuckles grabbing a chain and spins off whipping the steel out around the cane. Phoenix trying to pull the cane free, but Taylor ripping it from his hands, then runs to leap up on Phoenix and flips him over in a hurricanrana. Taylor up and running to the ropes to spring back into a dropkick against Phoenix's head. The Golden Gal into a rear chinlock and drives a knee into Phoenix's back, then Taylor yanks him up trying for a dragon sleeper. Phoenix twisting out of it to slam a knee into Taylor's midsection, then the the self professed American Tradition hooks her up and over for a suplex. Taylor rolling to her stomach and Phoenix gets up grabbing the Singapore cane to lay in a few shots across the Golden Gal's back. Phoenix with a kick to Taylor's ribs rolling her over and lays in more cane shots, this time to her ribs and swings a hard one to the Golden Gal's head. The SEW Champ drops the cane and backs off demanding the ref count her out which is what he is doing now,

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

Tayor gets to her feet, but Phoenix runs in with a spinning heel kick to set up and deliver Reign of Fire. Phoenix pulling Taylor into position for Firestorm, but gets a elbow to his head and the Golden Gal nails a roundhouse kick to the back of her opponents head. Taylor pulling Phoenix into a german suplex and holds on to roll up and deliver another, and finally a third one. The Golden Gal heading to the top turnbuckle to leap off, but heads to the top of the cage instead to flip off with a nine hundred degree rotation into a splash on Phoenix. Taylor rolling off holding her midsection, but gets up to let the ref count,

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX

SEVEN

Phoenix rises to his feet only to get met with a running dropkick to the chest sending Winterborn into the cage. Phoenix staggering back and Taylor kicking him in the midsection to deliver a piledriver. Taylor up to grab a glass rod hanging from the cage, waits for Phoenix to sit up and shatters it over his head bringing a trickle of blood down Winterborn's head. Phoenix rolls to his stomach and Taylor grabs the chain to wrap around her opponents neck while standing over his back. Taylor rips up on him trying to choke Phoenix out when the pa comes to life with The Catalyst playing to bring Elizabeth Marret out wearing her leather trenchcoat. Taylor looking up at the stage a bit confused, but holds on to the chain keeping Phoenix down. Liz heads down the aisle with her stilettos and leather pants on while a white tank top lets us see a bit of her beautiful mommy cleavage. The CEO carrying a red and black steel ballbat in her right hand as Nick Miller asks.

"Elizabeth looking all business and ready to handle it herself, but why is she coming down here now?"

McMoney responds a bit confused.

"Not sure, hope she ain't after me!?"

Liz gets to the ring and opens the door of the cage, then backs off to bring the bat up dropping it up and down into her left hand as those ruby red locks of her hair hang down her shoulders. Taylor pulling Phoenix up with the chain around his neck to drag him over on the ropes in front of the open door. The Golden Gal backs up to run at Phoenix with a flying knee to his face sending Winterborn out to the floor tumbling down out of it. Then we see Mack come swaggering down the aisle in his suit to no music, no grin, and very much ready to kill, but just comes up by Liz.

"Pull it and finish this to show the world why you only ever chose one man unlike the whore posing as you to choose this piece of shit."

Liz waiting for Phoenix to kneel up looking at both with no clue what is to come. Mack nodding yes to Liz who smiles, then her smile becomes a bit sick and twisted when turning to Phoenix. Liz swings the bat to crack Phoenix in the side of his head knocking him down, then smashes him right over his face squirting blood from Winterborn's nose. She lowers the bat in her hand while standing by Mack who puts an arm around Liz to escort her up the aisle. Taylor still in the ring and the ref issuing a count reaching ten after Mack and Liz head backstage not even looking behind them.

Winner and NEW SEW Champion: Taylor Andrews

So Taylor wins the match and gets out to claim her newly won SEW Title while Foxy, Foxy plays over the pa and Nick Miller says.

"What a interesting end to our first main event with what seemed like a very real shot from Elizabeth with that ballbat. A good match between Taylor and Phoenix before that wild ending and it sure was wicked with that blood squirting. Wonder what Mack has in store for Phoenix in THE main event later tonight, if Phoenix can make it?"

McMoney still a bit scared, shocked and sorta scared, but says.

"Dude, I ain't ever messing with that chick, she crazy. Hope Phoenix can make it to the second main event!"

Nick says.

"Yea, he better if he wants to be a champion cause as of now he got no gold. He got a little while to rest up and is being helped to the back on his own feet. We still got our head of the class for this years Hall of Fame inductees to be presented, plus the Women's X Diva Title up for grabs, but next is two men making their debuts at this event I believe. A shot at the SEF Title on the line in this next match, so a big win for whoever can take it."

Jeremy Ward v. Simon Lee Nash
Winner Receives SEF World Heavyweight Title Shot @ WAR 164 on April 9th

Simon all hyped for his first outing at Wrestle X and springs into action ducking a clothesline from Jeremy. The son of Nash unloads with right hands on Jeremy, kicks him in the midsection and hooks him for a suplex. Jeremy blocking and counters with a suplex taking Simon over, then Ward gets up to drop a knee. Simon rolling out of the way to leap up and spring into a low dropkick to Jeremy's chest knocking him backward. The son of Nash getting up to put boots to Jeremy's head, then yanks him up into a front facelock. Simon slamming a knee into his head a couple times, then drives his head to the mat with a stiff ddt flipping Ward over on his back. The son of Nash into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jeremy tries rolling away, but Simon snaps up running the ropes to baseball slide back into a dropkick sending Jeremy out to the floor. The Ward getting up in a stagger and Simon launching himself over the top rope into a splash taking Jeremy down on the floor. Simon pushing himself up to stomp on to Jeremy's chest, then drops a knee to his midsection. The son of Nash pulling Jeremy up to roll him in the ring, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle leaping off into a double axe handle smash. Jeremy crumpling to the mat and Simon pulls him up into a firemans carry looking to spin him into a F-5, but Jeremy slips behind Simon to clamp on a sleeper hold. The Ward trying to take him down, but Simon turning to counter with a back suplex. Simon rolling up grabbing Jeremy's left leg and drops elbows to the knee a few times before applying a grapevine. Jeremy grabbing Simon's hair after struggling to get free and the ref nearly disqualifies him before Ward lets go. Simon rolling up holding Jeremy's leg still to kick at the back of Ward's knee, then goes for the House of Pain. Jeremy struggling for the ropes and gets close before the hold is locked in. Simon holding on with a grimace of a warrior who wants to win at all costs. Jeremy pulling closer to the ropes to grab a hold and Simon breaking on a four count. The son of Nash rolls to his feet and Jeremy gets up on the ropes springing off. Simon into a spinning wheel kick knocks Jeremy down, then Nash pulls up Ward into a firemans carry to nail a F-5 and make the pin to win the match.

Winner: Simon Lee Nash

We Own It plays over the pa and Simon gets up ecstatic over his win as Nick Miller says.

"Good match between two guys with little experience in the big leagues and a win for Simon that puts him in line for a SEF Title shot in a couple weeks."

McMoney chimes in a bit cocky.

"I should be in a match for the SEF Title since I never got my rematch after I was screwed!"

Nick says.

I thought you got beat fairly and think you were eliminated from that fatal four way first, but its been a few years, so forgive me if I got it wrong."

McMoney snaps back.

"Shut up Miller, I deserve it all and need to be SEF Champ to truly save this company!"

Shady looks between the two guys all drunk as Nick says.

"You been sipping some whiskey or catching some fumes cause I think you are not right in the head!?!"

McMoney a bit miffed.

"What the fuck Nick? You think I ain't the best wrestler in the business, but you'll see, all of you will see McMoney outshine them all!"

Nick just says.

Good for you. Maybe next year you can get a spot on the biggest show of the year, but tonight we got two more matches and one more Hall of Fame induction. Next up is a match between two women who will battle for-"

Nick is cut off by the sound of (Rock) Superstar playing over the pa and here comes Elizabeth Marret in her trenchcoat and wrestling boots with black booty shorts. A sleeveless, key holed sky blue leather halter top covers her ample breasts as those ruby red locks bounce off the CEO's shoulders. Mack comes out still in his suit from earlier and takes Liz by her waist escorting the CEO to the ring. Liz moves up the steps as Mack hops to the apron sitting on the middle rope for Liz to bend over, ass to his crotch. Mack watching over his woman and smirks as he checks out the booty, then follows Liz into the ring. Liz getting a microphone from the ring announcer and takes center stage with Mack laying a protective arm around her shoulders. The CEO smiling a bit deviously as she lifts the mic to say.

"Maegan Fox will not be here and never will she step foot in a SEF ring again. Her and her whole, extended, retarded, selfish, "family", will never breath again, but that is a different story for another time. Tonight, I step in this ring to take back the Women's X Diva Championship, so Tina, get your scrawny fat ass out here right now!!!"

Liz lowering the mic as Mack cups the back of her neck with his hand to pull Liz's head to his chest comforting her. Foxy, Foxy plays over the pa bringing Taylor Andrews out with the Women's X Diva Title around her waist and she skips down looking ready for business to pick up while Nick Miller says.

"Whoa, looks like we got a change in the card and Elizabeth is stepping in the ring tonight at the biggest show of the year, this is huge."

Taylor getting in the ring and unsnaps the title holding it to the ref as Mack exits the ring after a kiss to Liz.

SEW Women's X Diva Championship
Taylor Andrews(c) v. Elizabeth Marret

Liz is nose to nose with Taylor and the Golden Gal looking smug before backing off to perform a crotch chop. The CEO arches a brow and flips a middle finger, so Taylor laughs and blows a kiss to Mack. Liz unleashing for a bitch slap as Mack smirks sarcastically rolling eyes at Taylor who ducks the slap. The Women's Champ looking for a roundhouse kick, but Liz ducks her and runs to the ropes to spring back leaping high to take Taylor down with a thesz press. Liz unloading with slaps from both hands turning to punches, then hops up to stomp on Taylor's forehead. The CEO dropping a knee to Taylor's head and tries to lock in the Southern Sleeper already prompting Nick Miller to say.

"A lot of animosity between these two ladies who are fighting like dogs here tonight. Elizabeth trying to make Taylor tap this early with that deadly submission locked in."

McMoney chimes in sarcastically.

"I like watching, but damn would I have to pass on getting there with either one! Maybe in the bedroom though!?"

Nick shaking his head no as he points out Mack who waves McMoney over. The color analyst shaking his head no as we get back to the ring where Taylor has got into the ropes forcing Liz to break her hold, but the CEO waits until a four count. She rolls away complaining to the ref her hair was pulled allowing Mack to taunt Taylor making the Golden Gal reach out for a slap. Mack backs off to avoid it and does his own crotch chop and flips her a double middle finger. Liz running behind Taylor to a slam a knee against her back knocking the Golden Gal to the floor. Mack further taunting her and laughing, then waves at her and McMoney. Liz hops out to grab a bottle of water from the announce table and splash it on McMoney. He stands up as Taylor gets up to go for Liz, but Mack yells.

"LOOK OUT LIZZY."

Liz is able to dodge Taylor who flies through the air and ends up crashing into McMoney taking him down. Mack hanging back laughing as Liz pulls Taylor in the ring and the CEO climbs up to the top turnbuckle to leap into a shooting star press crashing on to Taylor. The CEO getting up holding her midsection and stalks Taylor to her feet. Liz kicks her in the midsection and sets up for Fall Of A Kingdom, but Taylor manages to twist out of the double underhook into a side Russian leg sweep. Taylor heading to the top rope and flies off for a senton bomb to land on Liz's knees. Liz rolls up to her feet as Taylor sits up and the CEO springs off the ropes with a shining wizard to the Golden Gal. The CEO pulling Taylor up into a spinning spinebuster, then she heads to the top turnbuckle flipping back with a moonsault to the Golden Gal. Liz springing up to her feet and stalks Taylor again to kick her in the midsection, double underhook her arms and rips the Golden Gal up on the ropes, then launches her overhead to bounce the back of Taylor's head off the CEO's knee for the Fall Of A Kingdom. The CEO rolling Taylor into the pin to win the match and the title.

Winner and NEW Women's X Diva Champion: Elizabeth Marret

Mack entering the ring to award the title to Liz and celebrate with a kiss to the CEO while The Catalyst plays over the pa. Liz displays the title over her head and Mack lifts her up to his shoulder as Nick Miller says.

"A crazy back and forth match between these two top women wrestlers with my new partner getting knocked out during the intense fight. Some may say he deserved it and hopefully he enjoyed it, but I doubt it. Liz sure seems to have enjoyed her win as she and Mack head to the back. No, Mack is sending Liz to the back with a kiss and taking the podium on the stage, so I guess its time for our third and final Hall of Fame inductee."

Mack at the podium looking all business now and loosens his tie a little to get down to this sure to be huge moment.

"So where do I begin is a good question for this next Hall of Famer to take her place alongside the greats, the legends, she is a longtime friend and one I am sorry to see go. I love her like a sister and wish she could have held on longer, but the woman had held on long enough. This woman aided Elizabeth Marret in pioneering the women's division making the standard for all women to shoot for probably a bit impossible. At least for many of the little girls who tried to make it in SEF only to fail through no fault, but their own. Women in SEF set such a precedent that the Women's X Diva Title Liz just won may never leave her waist, forever! No woman I have ever met seems to be up for the challenge, at least in the last few years. Tonight's final inductee for the Hall of Fame and head of the class this year gave Liz many great battles, legendary matches. From Snake Pits to Steel Cages and so many more. I have had the chance to be in the ring with this woman I am honored to induct, but what I know of her is something else entirely, something a bit more tragic."

Mack pauses and his eyes close for a couple seconds, then he flashes them baby blues open letting a tear roll down his left, stubbled cheek before opening his mouth with his low, steadily assertive voice which is all business.

"Maybe I shouldn't drop her name, but we all know who is being inducted into the SEF Hall of Fame next!?! Fact is, I am and always have been, will be forever, the Ultimate Rebel, so if I piss you off, I still don't give a fuck!!! Julie was the same way, cut from the same cloth as far as attitude goes. The woman suffered from a disease no one cares about, much like another good woman I know, but she can tell you more than I can about it. Julie has me to speak for and only I, so listen up, cause this so called "fake" disease claimed another victim. She dedicated her life to her career, to fighting odds, for not only herself, but for her fellow suffers, for one in particular. Julie decided to give her full support to her one true friend in this world, to always have her back, to take heat for her friend, and so much more. She was always willing to work with anyone and help carry the show, but she can do no more and shouldn't have to for Mack got this all under his thumb."

Mack flashing a bit of a fire in them baby blues we ain't seen in a while, then again with all he been through, he seems a bit calm still. It is Mack though and he has that sly sarcasm showing through, but sincere in his tone to express who his friend was.

"Julie had a number of accomplishments, but none so wonderful as her Queen of SEF crown for Julie never believed she was as good as the founder of this company. The woman always believed in herself, except when she compared herself to her best friend. Julie and I are friends, course she more my sister and I love her. Julie held herself down even though the Queen of SEF title helped her stand up. She did good in my eyes and deserves this induction and so much more, but her time is up. We let her go peacefully after years of pain, wretched pain making a grown adult, any one of any gender I believe would do the same, keel over ready for death."

Mack still showing sincerity with a bit of a teary eyed look glossing up them baby blues.

"They fought on harder than ever, even if at times it was for the wrong reasons, their spirit never died. Julie may be gone in the flesh, but we will all carry on to make this global empire continue as number one. She wanted that, Julie was SEF through and through just as I am, hell, her and our CEO were probably more for this company than I ever was. I simply made SEF the best on my back stealing every damn show cause no one else would stand up and do it better. We all sacrificed not only our bodies, but our minds, and even other loves, to make SEF the number one place to be in professional wrestling today. Julie fought to heal herself of her disease, but chose to put more effort into this business and left a legacy of a lifetime, if I may be so cliché..."

Mack smirking a little sarcastically showing he can be what he wants as he always has done. Them sincere eyes flashing out with emotions pouring out to us all.

"I have been called a walking cliché and at the same time I have been called the most creative genius in this world. But ya all know I just shrug and keep dancing all over anyone's face in my way to my own damn beat. Julie was the same, many of us who knew her well are the same as that is a big reason we were all drawn together. The first woman to win the Queen of SEF crown wore it well despite her low self esteem. Julie never recognized her own talent above others, but we all did for her and its time I wrapped this up with something special. For not only Julie, but for her ad the only woman in my life today, so here goes."

Mack fishing a folded up piece of paper from his pants pocket and unfolds it on the podium to say with that sincere smile.

"True Dominant Woman!"

Mack looking up at everyone and just smiles, then reads the rest of what seems to be a poem, glancing to the paper and back up as he does.

"You are such a magnificent wonder, a true beauty to behold
A True Dominant Woman in every form, especially your devotion to your virtue

You struggle through pain to force your own smile, to make us all smile
A True Dominant Woman is only a few words to describe who you are, but none fit so much better

You light up the day giving us hope for a better world, for one with no pain
A True Dominant Woman you are shining brighter than any star, you make all wish for happiness

You show the world nothing can stop what is good to be
A True Dominant Woman never gives up as you have shown is your standard to live by

You just want a real simple life despite being a world recognized and renowned champion
A True Dominant Woman makes us all want you, but only one can have that innocence

You sacrifice experience to keep the children alive, so they may have the best future imaginable
A True Dominant Woman delivers salvation to the young, to keep the dream of a better world living

You live fearlessly and without thinking of your own glory which is why you are so revered as someone great
A True Dominant Woman does not think of herself as anything else ad its what makes you so true, so dominant, such a grand woman

You may never get what you truly deserve, but you got me and Mack is more devoted to A True Dominant Woman than ever before, so rise up My Queen and come accept this honor that no one else deserves to accept"

Mack folding the piece of paper back up to slip in his pocket letting a few tears run down his face. The Catalyst plays over the pa bringing the lights dimmed down and flashing around the Georgia Dome is purple, red, and green lights. The CEO steps out into a spotlight on the stage dressed back in her classy suit from earlier. Her trenchcoat over Elizabeth's ample curves making every guy jealous knowing that no one, but the man she embraces now, can have her in every which way. Mack hugging Liz and motions her to the podium before stepping back to let the CEO take the stage she deserves. Elizabeth with a smile of pure beauty and innocence shining like a beacon of light radiating from the brightest star. The CEO with her hands on the podium resting them casually, peacefully and speaks softly with that steady voice.

"First of all, thank you Mack for that beautiful poem and rescuing me as you always seem to do. I love you Mack and am so lucky to have not only you in SEF doing what you do best, but in my life as your one and only as I am for you."

Liz looking back at Mack who smiles at his lovely woman, then the CEO turning her attention to business.

"Second, and maybe most important since Mack knows how I feel for him and only he needs to know, it is about damn time Julie was inducted into the Hall of Fame. The woman did indeed help pioneer women's roles in this business dominated by men. We showed the world some curves, but stayed true to our beliefs while making our names legendary. Julie and I both suffered tremendously devastating pain from a disease called Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, or for short, PCOS. As Mack eluded to the pain as best he could, it is horrible and nearly unbearable. Before finally having children with my one and only man that I ever tried with, that is the only man to have this southern belle, I wished for death during bouts of pain. Julie showed me to be strong and keep fighting and I was there for her, I only wish I could have done more for her during her final days. Now though she is with our lord and savior above watching us all with the rest of the angels, watching Mack and I raise our little angels. Julie loved kids and would babysit for us when we didn't think of going out, she forced us out to enjoy private time. Not too often, but that was a testament to how much she loved me and I feel she still does as I love her bunches. I know she was in pain and did what she could because I know all too well about her pain. Its too bad she couldn't have kids we could raise together, but she left a legacy to be remembered forever. Mack and I will never let the memories die of SEF's first official Queen. I never needed to win the crown myself because everyone knows who rules SEF alongside King Mack. When I declare it so, the memory will always remain. That is why Julie will always be a name to remember in this dome and so many more wrestling arenas around the world. I will never let my friend be forgotten and now more than ever I vow to fight for a cure to PCOS. Its high time the world recognized this disease is very real and fatal for it took the life of Julie and so many other women. I get to live to see my children, to rear them means so much and so I will do what I can to make sure other women feel less pain. For them all to experience motherhood, for my little girl to know the joy it means to be a mother. Thank you all for allowing me the time to honor Julie who never got to be a mother, but will go down as a iconic figure in this great sport. It means a lot to me to accept on her behalf and I mean it, I will devote my time, that isn't spent with my kids and husband, to curing the very real disease of PCOS. I have a wonderful man to help me because he knows, he feels me as we are united into one union forever. SEF will be bigger than before, but those who paved the way making this company number one will only grow as legends. So thank you all again for this time to share what I could, thank you Mack for all you have done as no one may ever understand. And Julie, thank you darling, for you went down in a blaze of glory and we will keep the fight alive, forever, until the whole world knows peace."

Elizabeth looking a bit emotional, but stands strong with her head held up to soak up the standing ovation from the crowd. Mack coming up behind her with arms around the CEO's neck to kiss on her, then holds Liz around her waist. Never Never plays over the pa and Mack raises Liz's arm in the air, then twirls her around into a dip to lay a kiss on his Queen. The crowd loving this huge moment and the power couple heads to the back, so Nick Miller makes a few comments.

"What a strong, emotional speech from Elizabeth Marret which was a good follow up to Mack who was quite emotional too. What a pair them two make and one can only imagine the story of how the Marret-Mack Faction came to be and almost ceased to exist."

McMoney chiming in with a rude comment.

"If Liz wanted a real man with money she should have came to McMoney!"

Nick says.

"Ok Michael, but I doubt you got more money than either one!? How come you didn't stand up when both were out here minutes ago and tell them that?"

McMoney shifty eyed and tries grinning like he is some player as he says.

"Ah well, I didn't want to embarrass the boss and show Mack up again tonight!"

Nick a bit confused and says.

"Didn't Mack and HBK show you up earlier?!"

McMoney clamoring to say something, but steals a fifth of Jack from Shady to have a drink while Nick comments.

"While my partner sorts his thoughts I gotta say again, what a emotional Hall of Fame induction and acceptance ceremony for Julie who is no longer living as we found out. A beautiful moment Mack and Elizabeth made for their friend who does deserve the honor she got tonight. Julie made many moments of her own including right here at Wrestle X last year when she won the SEF Title. And coming up in a few minutes we see that title on the line where the guy who lost to Julie last year has a shot against Mack. After what we saw transpire in the Hardcore Heaven match earlier we may see an annihilation of Phoenix Winterborn, then again, against Mack that was bound to be the case!?!"

Main Event Match: Singles
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Mack(c)w/Elizabeth Marret v. Phoenix Winterborn

Rap God comes over the pa as Phoenix leans in a corner of the ring facing the stage. The lights go down as the song pumps out and Eminem comes out rapping on the stage under a simple spotlight while images on the SEFTRON highlight the career of Mack. The various superkicks to countless icons and so many more wrestlers across the world. Guys from low levels of this business no one ever heard of, but Mack allows them fame on his back because its a testament to how good he is. Mack applies a grace to the ring as Eminem does on the microphone flowing off word after word faster than you can think. Mack steps out in his ring gear with the SEF Title strapped around his waist and shakes Eminem's hand as the song comes to an end. They both point to the back and the stage lights up revealing the Twisted Brown Truckers set up to jam. Kid Rock taking the stage to perform Rock 'N Roll Jesus after Eminem shakes his hand and leaves the stage. Mack shaking hands with the Kid and points to the curtain which Elizabeth Marret strolls out of in her suit and trenchcoat carrying a red and black leather ballbat with a new logo on it spelling SEFWUN out in nails. Mack sliding an arm around Liz's shoulders escorting her to ringside as a real man does for a lady. Liz giving Mack a kiss before the SEF Champ hops to the apron to dance in all arrogant with a swagger like no other. Mack dropping to his muscle pose, pats the SEF Title around his waist, and pops up in a crotch chop. The SEF Champ pointing to the Kid who finishes up his song and Mack hopping to the turnbuckles as Kid points back. Mack hopping down to disrobe his vest, then unsnaps the title belt to raise up as his like his woman at ringside who only has eyes for The Showsteala. The ref taking the title to present to the world as Mack leans in a corner waiting for the match to begin. Phoenix running across the ring to charge Mack, but the SEF Champ ducking his attack to let the self proclaimed American Tradition sail into the turnbuckles. Winterborn staggering out into a german suplex from Mack who bridges into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Mack rolling up to spring off the ropes into a shining wizard on Phoenix, then heads to the top turnbuckle flipping back in a moonsault. Phoenix rolling out of the way and Mack is able to flip through to his feet. Mack runs into Phoenix with a low dropkick to his head, then goes for the Show Strangla. Phoenix struggles to keep out of the deadly submission hold and gets close to the ropes before Mack gets Winterborn locked in. Mack holding on trying to force the submission from Phoenix who strains to try and get a hold of the ropes. Elizabeth gets into line for a shot at Phoenix who reaches for the ropes still and the ref warning the CEO from interfering. Mack letting go and rolls up to pull Smokey around which allows Liz to smack Phoenix across his face with the nails of the ballbat. Phoenix rolling to his back with a couple cuts on his cheek and nose spilling blood and Mack leaping into a stomp across Winterborn's face spinning off arrogantly. Mack hopping up to the top turnbuckle to fly off with X to Phoenix's chest and pops up to stomp across his face again. Phoenix rolling to his stomach as Mack runs into a punt to Winterborn's ribs flipping him over. Mack dropping a knee to Phoenix's ribs, then turns him into a bow and arrow submission hold stretching Winterborn's legs and head backwards. The SEF Champ leaning back with both knees in Winterborn's back and Phoenix tries pulling himself to the ropes. Mack holds on digging fingers into Phoenix's neck while ripping him backwards in the bow and arrow shooting straighter than any other. Phoenix reaching out to get a hold of the bottom rope and Mack rolls up on a five count to meet the ref warning him. Liz with a crack of her ballbat to Phoenix's other cheek cutting him open some more with the nails. Mack pulling Phoenix up to nail Winterborn's own Firestorm on him, then heads to the top turnbuckle hitting a shooting star press. The SEF Champ springing up into a crotch chop over Phoenix, then stomps across his face and drops a knee to his head. Mack pulling Phoenix up into a irish whip, but gets reversed and ducks a spinning heel kick from Winterborn. Phoenix trying for another, but Mack ducks it to spring back with a flying roundhouse kick to Winterborn's head. Mack helping Phoenix up to nail knife edge chops to his chest, grabs him in a front facelock leaping up and around for a tornado ddt. Phoenix shoving Mack away and the SEF Champ lands on his feet turning sideways to snap off Da Shows Ova on a charging Winterborn. Mack skipping to the ropes and hops to the top turnbuckle flying off with the Detroit Drop, then spins into the Show Strangla. Phoenix panics again in the deadly submission and right in the middle of the ring he is almost out of it as well. Mack has the hold cinched in as Elizabeth yells from ringside.

"CRIPPLE HIM!!!"

Her eyes on her man who just lays back holding Phoenix in the Show Strangla ready to cripple him if he don't tap, But Phoenix does tap out and says the words as well.

"I give up."

So the final bell of the night is rung and Mack rolls up to his feet met by Elizabeth coming in the ring.

Winner and still SEF Champion: Mack

Shepard Of Fire plays over the pa as Mack whisks up Liz in his arms, then sets her down as Phoenix stirs. Mack stalking around Phoenix to set up for Liz to swing her bat into Winterborn's midsection. Liz with a uppercut using the end of the bat with nails to snap Phoenix backwards and Mack clotheslines Winterborn over the top rope to the floor. Mack turning as Liz drops the bat leaping into the SEF Champions arms, into her one and only mans arms. Liz laying a wild kiss on Mack who returns the lip lock and the ref holding the title while Nick Miller says.

"My god what a performance by Mack who went circles around Phoenix at the biggest show of the year."

McMoney chimes in.

"Phoenix was in his second match and Liz interfered."

Nick says.

"Phoenix lost them both as well, plus he gave up to Mack, we all heard him, no way to excuse him."

Mack taking his title from the ref and lifts Liz to his shoulder handing her the title as Nick says.

"A beautiful sight to see and end off one hell of a night for this couple who has been through more than anyone can imagine to make it here. A dream come true and the show will continue, so for everyone watching we all thank you and hope ya have a goodnight. We'll see ya tomorrow night on LIVE TV."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock