sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 18 {7/28/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 15, 2014, 05:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

July 28th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the United Center in Chicago, Illinois and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Paranoid by Black Sabbath comes blasting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the ol' ECW announce team of Joel Gertner and Joey Styles, they are the SEF announce team. Together they will call tonights show.

Joel Gertner: Well were outta the good ol' south and up north here in Chi town for a nice looking show of Extreme.

Joey Styles: Yea, least we are out of that damn heat, I hate it down there, not that its much better in the stinking city.

Joel Gertner: Man, you got issues. Just chill and lets.........

Joey Styles: Shut up Gertner and call the show.

Joel Gertner: I was gonn......never mind man. Anyways people, were here in Chi town is SEF and a nice looking show with a sweet main event. Bret and his "brother" Ace go against the real legends, HBK and Daddy Mack!

Joey Styles: Um, ok, they ain't legends, none of them, especially Ace who hasn't done anything for this business.

Joel Gertner: Least we agree there, but also in action will be Ruckus and AVD hardcore style. Plus we got that Tag Title match.

Joey Styles: Oh yea, Hells Judgment claims more gold from two chumps who don't deserve to be champs.

Joel Gertner: They did earn the titles, but hey, whatever man. We got some more matches, so stick around and lets get rolling.

Hardcore Match
Ruckus vs. Alex Van Dam

Both men are in the ring and start off brawling, using weapons of course. AVD gets the advantage after a chairshot to the head of Ruckus, then he follows up with a spinning leg drop to his throat. Avd pulls up Ruckus and tosses him into the ropes, then clotheslines him out, but goes out as well. They hit the floor and AVD is up, grabs a chair, but gets it kicked into his face. Ruckus takes the chair and bashes AVD in the head, then tosses him over the guard rail and soon leaps over it with a cross body to AVD sending him down on the floor. Ruckus gets to his feet, but is suddenly shoved away by some man. He is not a fan, but he is Psychosis and he lifts up AVD and delivers a powerbomb to him on the floor. Ruckus lifts up Psychosis and hits the Sit Out Tiger Driver, then pins......1......2......3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall..........Ruckus!

No music plays and Ruckus heads to th eback as Psychosis lifts AVD up and sends him into the guard rail and over it to ringside. Psychosis soon gets a hold of a chair and repeatedly bashes AVD over the head busting him open, then jabs him in the ribs a lil before making his exit.

Joel Gertner: That was bogus man, Psychosis had no business out here. He has a match later to deal with.

Joey Styles: Hey, its all about making an impact and at AVD's hands its just fine cause he isn't too much to worry abut.

Backstage

Ace Hart is shown standing around in a lobby somewhere with Bret Hart who is looking a lil uneasy and not really like he wants to be here. Ace sense this of course since he knows the truth, but lies anyways.

Ace Hart: What's up bro?

Bret Hart: Just that Ace! I don't know about this, going with your story. You know we ain't brothers and everybody knows it, so why do it man?

Ace Hart: So you can get revenge on HBK and I can show the world who is the best wrestler out there. I mean hell, you rnot even as great as me and your a true legend, so that makes me.........

Bret Hart: Enough! We will team, but no more of these lies after tonight ok?!

Ace Hart: Ok, cool bro, but hey, I got a plan, lets take a walk.

Ace and Bret walk off keeping the camera away, so the view cuts to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Well, seems as if we heard it from Bret's own mouth, he and Ace aren't brothers.

Joey Styles: Well no shit, but they will still win tonight, because of Bret that is.

Triple Threat Elimination Match
Melanie Perry vs. Devin Wallace vs. Whitney Marret
Stipulation: Losers Will Be Fired

Due to Crystal get fucked and sodomized in a dark alley somewhere in Chicago, Whitney Marret is announced as her replacement and all three women are now in the ring. Devin runs at Whitney, but gets clotheslined, then Melanie charges, but is power slammed and pinned.......1......2......3!

Whitney kicks Melanie to the outside and is clubbed in the back by Devin who then looks for a neckbreaker. Whitney counters it by twisting around and somehow locking in the Southern Sleeper. Devin immediately taps out and does so at an insane rate.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by submission..............Whitney Marret!

Always by Saliva hits the pa as Whitney gets to her feet and celebrates her easy win, then heads to the back.

Joel Gertner: Well, least we got to see a real wrestler in action for this match.

Joey Styles: You call her a real wrestler? Whitney is a horrible, crude, bitch!

Singles Match
Fergie vs. Yesenia Lopez w/Jose Lopez

The women are in the ring and Fergie gets overanxious and tries for some elbows. Senia ducks each time and soon whips around behind Fergie and executes a german suplex on her. Senia gets up and pulls Fergie to her feet, then whips her into the ropes and catches her with a flying headscissors. Senia soon lifts up Fergie and nails a hard ddt, then goes up top and hits a moonsaut and pins......1......2.....3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall................Yesenia Lopez!

Fighter by Christina Aguilera hits the pa and Senia stands to her feet celebrating her win.

Joel Gertner: An easy win for Senia who at least was on the card this time.

Joey Styles: Not like she deserved the spot, but who cares anyways, match sucked.

Backstage

The camera pans into Hells Judgment room and finds of course, DeeJay, Hellscream, Coach, and Christine in there. DeeJay and Coach talk mainly as Christine just sits slinet and looking mean as she should be. Hellscream drinks his Faygo and thinks a lot.

DeeJay George: So think about it, two titles for myself, my boy over there gets some gold as we prove we the best tag team there is, and Hells Judgment moves up in dominance. 

Hellscream: Now all we need is to get Coach the Heavyweight Title, right?!

DeeJay looks at him with wide eyes as Hellscream laughs and shakes his head. Coach doesn;t seem to mind, but says nothinga s DeeJay stares at him.

DeeJay George: The Heavyweight Title comes to me in the future, but we have other plans first as true dominance must be done so through time. We start with the Tag Titles tonight and soon we move on and then up, no stopping Hells Judgment

Coach nods as Hellscream just smirks and agrees, but laughs a lils till as the scene cuts to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Looks like DeeJay and Hellscream are prepared for tonight. Hope Tommy and Kaine are up for this.

Joey Styles: They aren't, they suck. DeeJay and Hellscream will show us all that tonight.

Singles Match
Randy Orton w/Cassidy Michaels vs. Psychosis

Orton begins the match by delivering a european uppercut to Psyschosis, then whips him into the ropes. Orton looks for a dropkick, but Psychosis holds on to the ropes letting Orton fall on his ass, then grabs his legs and flips over top with a jacknife hold pinfall.......1........2........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall...............Pyschosis!

Joke Ya Mind by Jumpsteady hits and Psychosis jumps an out of the ring raising his hands up with a grin. Orton looks pissed and frustrated at the quick upset. Orton starts throwinga fit as Psychosis backs up the ramp, but Alex Van Dam runs out behind him with a chair and bashes him in the back. He then spins Psychosis around, gives him the chair and delivers a can daminator to him laying Psychosis out on the stage. AVD points to him telling to think again, then leaves.

Joel Gertner: Well, seems as if AVD and Psychosis may have something going here, both seems to have taken a hating to each other.

Joey Styles: AVD doing that cheap shit was uncalled for just now. I mean hey, Psychosis was only helping us earlier when he took out AVD.

SEF Tag Team Championship
DeeJay George w/The Coach & Christine & Hellscream w/Aloysia Damon vs. Tommy2Cool[c] & Michael Kaine[c]

The teams have come out, the men are in the ring and ready to fight. Kaine is starting for his team as DeeJay starts for his amd they soon lock up. They struggle a bit, but Kaine soon overpowers DeeJay and backs him into a corner. They attempt a clean break, but DeeJay nails a right to Kaine who responds with a flurry of rights and lefts, some chops as well to DeeJay. Kaine then whips DeeJay into the ropes and looks for a belly to belly, but DeeJay boxes his head and soon drops him with a ddt. DeeJay lifts up Kaine and suplexes him, then makes the tag. Hellscream comes in and grabs Kaine by the hair, rears him back into a corner, then delivers a couple chops before hip tossing him out and down to the mat. Hellscream backs up the ropes to the second turnbuckles and comes off with a double axe handle, but gets a foot to his face and goes down. Kaine rolls over and tags in Tommy who runs in and drops down unleashing on Hellscream. DeeJay gets over to Kaine and drags him outside, rams him into the steel steps, then moves away making sure the ref is not watching. Coach uses a chair and bashes Kaine in the head, back, wherever he can hit him and keep him down. In the ring, Tommy has Hellscream up and looks for the Cools Clash, but DeeJay runs in and clubs him in the head, then hops out. Tommy goes for him, but Hellscream is up and catches him with the Hell Sender real quick, then tags out. DeeJay comes in legally now and picks up Tommy taking his time and soon lays him out with the DeeJay ZappCannon and pins......1......2......3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here are your winners by pinfall and new SEF Tag Team Champions..........DeeJay George and Hellscream!

Live Again by Sevendust hits the pa as Coach grabs the titles and brings them in to DeeJay and Hellscream who hold them in unison.

Joel Gertner: Well, they won and not to much of a challenge from the champs.

Joey Styles: Of course not, this is Hells Judgment, the top boys or will be soon enough now.

Special Announcement by Daddy Mack

Cowboy by Kid Rock comes over the pa and the live Chicago crowd goes up in an earth shattering, world heard chorus of cheers chanting his name, the name of Daddy Mack, the Owner and man who is making his way out right now. Mack struts on down the ramp dancing around and high fiving fans. He has his ring gear on of course and soon hops on the apron and steps in the ring doing his thing. Once he attempts to settle down the crowd he then grabs a mic and speaks.

Daddy Mack: So an announcement by Daddy Mack, another one by myself. What may it be? SEF closing?

Mack smirks as the crowd lets out a boo.

Daddy Mack: Nah, love this damn place too damn much, but there is one thing that will be going and that is our second show of Superstars on Saturday nights. In replacement though, we are bringing back an original of SEF, one we had before and it will take place on Sunday nights, the show will be Sacrifice. Now as for Pay Per View's being on Sunday, real simple, Sacrifice will be cancelled on nights we have a Pay Per View. Sacrifice like Superstars will be the smaller show as Extreme is not just our name, its our blood, so yea, thats the announcement, now lets bring on the kids and get ready to kick a lil ass, oh and Shawn, get yo ass out here so we can kick their asses showstoppa style!

Mack tosses the mic away and Cowboy re hits as Mack starts dancing around and stripping his vest and chaps off.

Joel Gertner: Cool, new show, no double duty on Pay Per View nights, nice.

Joey Styles: About time Mack did that!

Hardcore Tag Team Match
Ace Hart & Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels & Daddy Mack w/Whitney Marret

Mack is now joined in the ring by HBK and at ringside is Whitney Marret. The Game by Drowning Pool hits now and Ace comes walking out, but is suddenly shoved on to his face and Bret Hart steps out with a mic as the music dies down.

Bret Hart: You know, Ace told me some story and paid me som emoney to do this, but I talked with Mack and found out the truth and even after agreeing to this, I say forget it now. Ace is not my brother, just a guy who uses the same last name, much the same an ol' manager in this business Jimmy Hart who is no relation to me. Difference is, Jimmy know it, Ace can't get over that he'll never be as good as myself or Mack or HBK or anyone, so I am done with this, but here, let me bring him to you guys.

Bret drops the mic and picks up Ace running him down the ramp and rolling him in the ring, then he leaves the arena. Mack and HBK look to Ace at their feet and smirk. Ace rises up and sees them, then starts begging to show mercy. Mack looks like he may and back sup HBK, then whips at Ace and nails a hard kick to his head. he lifts Ace up and brings him down in the Show Strangla locking it in good. Ace starts tapping like a lil kid since he has the mentality of one anyways.

Jennifer Lopez: Here are your winners by submission..............Shawn Michaels and Daddy Mack!

Cowboy by Kid Rock now hits and Mack lets up, but with HBK, they soon knock Ace out with a souble super kick. HBK soon gets a mic and cuts the music off.

HBK: Hey Mack, ya know what I told ya abut coming here and ya know I am flattered ya made me Commissioner when I said no. My time was never gonna be for a long time as I got my throat to worry about, reason I took easy matches here, plus I got my family who needs me. So look, I gotta head out man, I told you it wouldn't be long, a month at tops or even a week only, just had to set things straight.

Mack shakes his head in approval and then shakes HBK's hand before raising it in the air and they give a quick hug. Sexy Boy hits now as they make their way to the back with Whitney as well.

Joel Gertner: Well, Ace got what he deserved, but what a weakling tapping out so easy.

Joey Styles: Yes Ace is gone, Bret told the truth which is weird. HBK is gone, thank god, now we need Mack to go.

Joel Gertner: Well no, but whatever Styles! Thats it for tonight, see ya Sunday people.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock