Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

ANA

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on August 20th, 2014
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SEF:WUN OFFICE

SEF:WUN Board of Directors
The Board members will collaborate together on the direction of WAR and what talent should be used with the WAR GM handling the general nature of the show while the SEF:WUN GM oversees her. The Director/Producer will make any big decisions and usually handle headliners and main events.

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Dow Events Center in Saginaw, MI

Theme Music

Match 1: King of SEF Quarter Final Round
Shawn Michaels v. Rob Van Dam
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Match 2: King of SEF Quarter Final Round
24/7 Chaos Championship
Jordan Cut v. Brady Henderson(c)
Referee: Doug Melvin

Match 3: King of SEF Quarter Final Round
Matt Ward w/Larissa v. William Mack w/Elizabeth Marret

Match 4: Fatal 4 Way
Winner Receives A Light Heavyweight Title Shot @ King Of SEF PPV
Johnny Camaro v. Heather Jackson w/Larissa v. Skull v. Zilus Zion
Referee: Tom Walker

Main Event Match: King of SEF Quarter Final Round
Light Heavyweight Championship
WAR World Heavyweight Championship
Simon Lee Nash(c) v. Elizabeth Marret(c) w/William Mack

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

ANA

Live in the Dow Events Center from Saginaw Michigan and sitting ringside surrounded by a full house of fans is the voice SEF ready as always.

"WELCOME TO WAR!!!"

Nick Miller smiling big and next to him is Michael McMoney in a cheap suit with sunglasses on.

"Were here with you all for WAR as we roll through our tour of Michigan and we got quarter final matches for the King of SEF tournament, plus a fatal four way to decide Simon Lee Nash's challenger to the Light Heavyweight Title at the King Of SEF PPV this Sunday."

McMoney chimes in.

"How the fuck come I wasn't in the tournament? Mack probably was afraid he'd have to face me one on one and he don't want that!?!"

Nick says.

"Um, ok Michael, I suppose that's a grievance you should take up with Mack and he'll be out here later for his quarter final match. His wife Elizabeth Marret is in the main event for her quarter final match, plus her WAR World Title is on the line when she faces Simon Lee Nash who's Light Heavyweight Title is on the line. A high stakes match up right here on WAR just four nights before our pay per view, so let's get to our kickoff match pitting HBK against RVD."

But instead the lights go out, then...

And soon we see a single spotlight shine on the stage which a large figure steps into clad in leather gear with a cap and sunglasses. Viper makes his way down the ramp with calculated steps looking cold as ever behind those dark eyes. The Dominant Player making his way up the steps, through the ropes and gets a microphone, then takes center stage in the middle of the ring where the spotlight shines amongst the still darkened arena.

"Mack, this Sunday it all comes down to where it started in SEF for the two of us. A Japanese Deathmatch at King of the Ring, or SEFWUN, or whatever the name is!? the aura of feeling ready to display the Ultimate Badass is building in me big time. I got nothing to lose this Sunday and no commitment to stick around either way. When I get done with Mack, he will be forced out of action, so get ready for retirement buddy, you are gonna get crippled! Just like I crippled your old lady's mind making her believe she had a chosen one. I controlled Elizabeth Marret and after I beat you this Sunday, Mack, she will choose the Dominant Player. Thing is, I am not interested, but I will control her, I will damage the both of you even more. This is not over until I bury you both for good and Mack, you too Elizabeth, you are both not going to like how this ends. Well I may have had a few pawns over the winter to try and do my dirty work, and they failed, I never said I wouldn't do it myself. I just like to pick away at you, pick apart your life breaking it down until I feel like ending it with the-"

Here comes Elizabeth Marret out on the stage in tight blue jeans with a black tank top on revealing a slight bit of her curving mommy cleavage. Her stilettos marching her down the ramp as Viper motions her to bring it on, but Mack leaps over the rail in a black hoody and baggy blue jeans with sneakers on to slide in the ring springing up into wild punches. Viper getting caught with several and goes back to a corner to block Mack who is all over the Dominant Player. Elizabeth getting to the ring as Viper shoves Mack away and charges out for a clothesline dropping The Showsteala. Liz in the ring quickly to run at Viper leaping into a knee to slam the Dominant Player in his head. Mack on his feet to pick up Viper and flip him a double middle finger salute before Liz drops behind the Dominant Player to swing a forearm up for a low blow. Then a Mack Attack drops Viper on his face and Mack rolls up to kick Viper from the ring in a furious rage. Elizabeth getting a microphone and comes up by Mack putting a hand on his back to keep him calm. The CEO lifting the mic to speak sternly.

"Viper, you will never control me for you may have infiltrated my mind, but you and no one could ever have me physically as Mack does. And to give you a warm up for this Sunday, tonight you are competing in this ring in a gauntlet match, one wrestler after another until you beat one of the ten wrestlers we pick, or until one of them beats you. But right now, let's get out of here and let our first match get underway and I can go warm up for my own match as well as warm up my man for his."

Elizabeth lowering the mic and drops it to reach up around Mack's neck pulling him into a wild kiss as Viper disappears to the back.

Match 1: King of SEF Quarter Final Round
Shawn Michaels v. Rob Van Dam

A showstopping performance with both men skipping a few heartbeats of those watching these two highflying wrestlers combat each other. RVD seemed to have the upperhand a lot during this match with an aggressiveness we don't often see from him. HBK kept coming back and after RVD missed his five star frog splash we saw Michaels tune up the band and nail his patented superkick to end this match leaving both men sweating after a hard fought round in the King of SEF tournament.

Winner: HBK after Sweet Chin Music via Pinfall @ 29 Minutes 18 Seconds

Match 2: King of SEF Quarter Final Round
24/7 Chaos Championship
Jordan Cut v. Brady Henderson(c)

Brady running into Jordan to send him back to a corner with a flurry of punches, then backs up to run in and leap up for a splash in the corner. Jordan ducking out and comes off the ropes to catch Brady with a clothesline, then leaps up into a knee drop over Brady's head. The so called cool cutter into a sleeper hold on Brady leaning down on his neck, but Brady able to drive himself up on his feet pushing Cut into a corner. Brady with elbows to Jordan's midsection and pulls him around to back up the turnbuckles looking for a tornado ddt. Jordan shoving Brady away as he comes off the turnbuckles and the so called cool cutter runs into a punt slamming Brady in his head. Cut picking Brady up for the Rock Bottom and ends the match.

Winner: Jordan Cut via Pinfall @ 16 Minutes 33 Seconds

Jordan rolling from the ring to get his title and back up the ramp with it when Johnny Camaro runs down from the back slamming the new 24/7 Chaos Champ across his back with a forearm, then drops him with a ddt on the floor. Johnny hopping on to the ring apron and leaps up to the top rope flying back into a twisting corkscrew splash on Jordan for the pin to win the title. Camaro up with the belt and runs to the back with it.

Match 3: Gauntlet
Drew Stevenson + Tim Stone + Trent Flash + Red Flowers + JR Hawk + Michael McMoney + Johnny Rebel + Skull + Steve Weigel + Johnny Camaro
v.
Viper

Drew throws a punch and Viper catches his fist to kick Stevenson in the midsection and plant him with the Unforgiven to quick and powerful for a counter, then makes the pin to wait for his second so called challenger.

Tim Stone comes out to enter the ring and look for a lock up feeling Viper out to find himself backed into a corner until the referee counts to four. Viper with a slap to Tim before backing up and waving him to bring it on. Tim comes out a bit fired up with his hands up to fight and Viper with a hard kick to his midsection, then a knee lift followed by a diving clothesline. Viper muscling Tim up into Sinful for the pin to wait for his third challenger.

Trent Flash comes flying out and leaping to the top rope and off it for a missile dropkick taking Viper down. Flash scrambling into a front facelock, but Viper up to his feet shoving Trent away and charges for Venom. Flash leapfrogging Viper and runs to the ropes springing off for a roundhouse kick. Viper manages to get an arm under Trent's leg and pull him in, then over for a modified belly to belly suplex. Trent rolling near the ropes and Viper up into a baseball slide dropkick sending Flash out to the floor. Viper rolls out to kick Trent in his ribs, then yanks him up to ram Flash's back into the ringpost. The Dominant Player rolling Trent in the ring, then rolls in as well and lifts up Flash for the Unforgiven. Trent twisting out for a side Russian leg sweep and rolls up to head up the turnbuckles flying off for a 450 splash. Viper with knees up into Trent's midsection and Flash rolls off in agony while the Dominant Player rises in a stalking motion. Trent getting up to get flattened from Venom ad Viper with the pin to wait for his fourth challenger.

Red Flowers comes out to roll in the ring and get up staring at Viper twisted and sick, a bit manic and gets tattooed with punches. Viper irish whipping Red to the ropes and leaps up for a high knee, but Red ducks and turns around hammering the Dominant Player with punches. Red turning Viper to push his throat down over the top rope and choke him, but gets elbows to the midsection. Viper running past Red to spring off the ropes into Venom taking the Flowers down into the pin to wait for his fifth challenger.

And here comes JR Hawk running to slide in and spring up rattling Viper with punches. The Dominant Player backs into a corner and lifts a knee into the ribs of Hawk, then turns him into the corner raining down his own punches. Viper with a irish whip sending Hawk into the opposite corner bouncing him out into a clothesline. The Dominant Player picking Hawk up for Sinful, but gets taken down in a hurricanrana. Hawk up and springing off the ropes into a front dropkick knocking Viper back down, then he heads to the top rope leaping off for a elbow drop. Viper rolling out of the way and catches Hawk with Venom and pins him to wait for his sixth challenger.

Viper looking at the stage and Michael McMoney rolls in the ring behind the Dominant Player to club him across the back with a double axe handle smash. Viper stumbling to the ropes and McMoney running at him to get a shoulderblock knocking the color commentator down. Viper grabbing his jacket and McMoney rolls out of it to escape into a corner yelling at the ref to keep him back. Viper with a kick to McMoney's midsection and takes him out of the corner with an armbar takedown bridging his body over the color commentator making him scream. McMoney tapping out already and Viper waits for his seventh challenger with a sick smirk.

Johnny Rebel runs down and slides in to leap up for a big boot that catches Viper in the head. Johnny lifting the Dominant Player up to look for Rebel Yell perhaps, but gets a kick to the midsection and another, then punches from Viper who shoves the Rebel back. Viper charging into Venom taking the big man down, then rolls him up into the Unforgiven and pins him to wait for his eighth challenger.

Skull comes running out and slides in trying to size up Viper, but quickly moves in with kicks to his knees and midsection, then plants the Dominant Player with a ddt. Skull rolls Viper up right away into a fall away slam, then picks him up for Aneurysm, but gets elbows to his head. Viper into a drop toe hold takes Skull down to eat the mat, then the Dominant Player gets into position for a front facelock and brings Skull up slamming knees to his head. Skull snapping up and Viper kicks him in the midsection, then rips him up into Sinful making the pin to wait for his ninth challenger.

Steve Weigel comes running out and circles the ring to slide in trying to get behind Viper and catches him in a side headlock running him right into a bulldog, then turns the Dominant Player over for the pin,

ONE

kickout! Viper powering out sending Steve rolling to the ropes and Weigel quickly getting up to hammer the Dominant Player across his back with forearms. Steve trying for a german suplex, but Viper switching around to nail his own german suplex flipping Weigel over to his stomach. Viper up to lift Steve up into the Unforgiven and pin him to wait for his tenth opponent.

Johnny Camaro runs out leaping on to the apron and springs up to the top rope flying off with a clothesline to Viper. Camaro rolling up to spring off the ropes into a low dropkick to Viper's head. Johnny kneeling over Viper delivering a few punches, but gets tosses aside and the Dominant Player eats a few punches as he stands. Viper taking a few more before firing back and trading a few with Johnny before kicking him in the kneecap. Johnny stumbles forward a bit as Viper backs up kicking him in the midsection and tries for the Unforgiven. Camaro twists out and spins into a roundhouse kick catching Viper in the side of his head. Johnny running to the ropes and springs off into the Speed Drop, then makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Viper getting up with help from Johnny who tries for the Heartbreak Hangover, but gets caught in the Unforgiven and the match is over.

Winner: Viper via Pinfall @ 31 Minutes 14 Seconds

Viper picks Johnny up to nail Sinful and pins him again, this time to win the 24/7 Chaos Title.

Backstage we see Viper find the locker room and step in to toss the 24/7 Title to Steve Weigel telling him.

"Good luck keeping it kid."

Viper walks away leaving Weigel confused, but smiles at the golden belt.

Match 4: King of SEF Quarter Final Round
Matt Ward w/Larissa v. William Mack w/Elizabeth Marret

A pretty good match from Matt who tried to keep up with Mack who was out for more than just to steal the show as has been the case lately. Mack giving a beatdown to Matt at some points and seemed to not care much about winning which isn't too unusual, but The Showsteala shined bright given us them moves of grace off the ropes. Larissa trying for a distraction, but Mack pays her no mind as Elizabeth yanks her down into Southern Pride on the floor. The pace a bit too quick for Matt who fell to the Mack Attack ending this match not much later.

Winner: Mack via Pinfall @ 22 Minutes 49 Seconds

Match 5: Fatal 4 Way
Winner Receives A Light Heavyweight Title Shot @ King Of SEF PPV
Johnny Camaro v. Heather Jackson w/Larissa v. Skull v. Zilus Zion
Referee: Tom Walker

Zilus jumping Skull with wild punches taking him in a corner as Heather pleads with Johnny to let her just lay down for him. Johnny taking the pin, but gets rolled up for a two count and Camaro comes back with a spinning leg drop to her. Zilus taking Skull down and collides with Johnny and those two go back and forth through most of the match with Heather picking her spots and Skull just getting sent down by either one or both. Skull ends up taking Zilus out of the ring allowing Johnny to single out Heather and put her away with the Heartbreak hangover to end the match.

Winner: Johnny Camaro via Pinfall over Heather @ 11 Minutes 27 Seconds

Zilus having just nailed the Explosive Hex on Skull gets on the ring apron and leaps to the top rope nailing the Houdini Phantom Kick on Johnny. Zilus rolls from the ring a bit furious, but shoots his arms up as if he is the winner and heads to the back finding a unsuspecting Steve Weigel and nail Scarlet Fever on him, then pins him to win the 24/7 Chaos Title. Jordan Cut comes along to slam a chair against the back of Zilus, then drops it and pulls the Zion around to nail The Cutter on the chair. The so called cool cutter makes the pin to become the new 24/7 Champ.

Main Event Match: King of SEF Quarter Final Round
Light Heavyweight Championship
WAR World Heavyweight Championship
Simon Lee Nash(c) v. Elizabeth Marret(c) w/William Mack

Elizabeth taking advantage of Simon early on in this one as the son of Nash appeared leery against the CEO. Simon kept up with her and rallied back his own offense showing he isn't afraid to hurt a woman. Liz not getting too hurt as she controlled most of the action, especially after distracting the ref while Mack gets to the apron and hangs Simon off the top rope springing him back around. The CEO into a running knee slamming Simon in his head, then she tries for the pin, but only gets a two count. Elizabeth keeps Simon grounded with a body scissors and leg grapevines trying to wear him down before going for her Southern Sleeper. Simon keeping out of the hold and gets Liz up for the F-5, but its countered with a ddt. Elizabeth getting up as Simon pulls himself up on the ropes and the CEO grabbing the ref, then Mack yanks Simon out of the ring into the Mack Attack. Viper comes running down the ramp to slide in the ring behind Elizabeth and clobber her in the back of the head, then nails the Unforgiven and rolls out as Mack slides in.

Winner: Liz via Disqualification @ 17 Minutes 2 Seconds

Viper backing up the ramp with a sick laugh as Mack kneels over Liz holding her up in a cradle with her head to his chest. And now Nick Miller wraps up the show.

"An awesome main event to say the least, but a ending with little to be desired as we build up to twelve years in the making, Mack and Viper this Sunday at King of SEF. Both Mack and Elizabeth are in the tournament as well, plus we'll see the Light Heavyweight Title on the line defended by Simon, so see ya then folks, have a goodnight."

Dark Main Event Match: Tag Team
Kevin Nash & Simon Lee Nash v. William Mack & Elizabeth Marret

Winners:
Mack & Liz via Pinfall when Mack pins Simon @ 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock