sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A News Update

Started by Daddy Mack, August 09, 2014, 10:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Been a while since the news was updated in what is now known as the SEFWUN, or in long, Sports Entertainment Federation Wrestling Underground Network. Last we knew it was SEW and XFW on the SEFUFN Channel, but no more for its all about one place to come compete with the best, besides, we can always add a 2nd show during the week, if we need it!?! A rumor may get started from that and good, let it fly, like all the rest, right out the fucking window cause rumors ain't shit unless they become true. Much like rumors that there was ever to be some big takeover of this company, that the majority Owner had a minority Owner taken out. Truth is, its all bullshit cause those who needed to be taken out have been eradicated forever. Now is the time for the Mack-Marret Faction to show the world why they can never be torn apart, cause they never were. Although right now Mack be sitting at a news desk half baked with his bushy beard concealing most of his face and expression, or lack there of one!?! Behind them blue eyes is a man who knows where his Lizzy is, and she safe, so time to get on with this update and get back to his loves spending time with them before he has to come back and kick someone's teeth in.

"So low and behold, we be back right where we left off folks, so let's get to it cause this broadcast may be juicy, it could be long, unless I can shorten it up to be sweet and solid!"

Mack showing a bit of a smirk behind that hair covered face and brushes some blonde locks falling from behind his ear. A grey t-shirt on looking casual as he does the news cause this ain't no formal event, just a update from the straightest shooter this side, ah fuck it, ain't nobody ever shot straighter than Mack on any side, so let's get to it.

"Wrestle X was the event we were all looking to, looking past smaller events, except me, cause we had one more WAR to go, even though I was not scheduled to show, or was I!?"

Mack scratching his head a bit confused, but shrugs it off like its no big deal.

"Guess the memory is still a bit sketchy from that car wreck in Miami, but I do remember WAR 162 on March 26th, 2014, I remember that day quite vividly, and especially the night before. Was a chaotic night as was the case many of weeks building up to Wrestle X 9 on March 30th, 2014. I was in Michigan and Florida the day of WAR 162 with not much time to rest and little sleep the night before, but I showed up for WAR and made sure things kept rolling the way they should. At Wrestle X we saw a show go off without a hitch and The Showsteala shined bright as ever as did Elizabeth Marret. Was a good night to be at the biggest show of the year and the next night was the last edition of XFW LIVE TV on March 31st, 2014. A good show it started out to be and perhaps another LIVE TV episode will happen, but on the last one we saw Elizabeth really shine as she won two World Championships that night and chased a blonde bitch out of our company. Later that night we kept the action rolling too and didn't rest the day after or the day of WAR 163 on April 2nd, 2014, our last WAR to air, to date."

Mack scratching his beard and gets off topic.

"Maybe I outta trim this thing or whack it off?"

He looks back with the blue eyes and gets back to business with a smirk.

"Anyways, we been on hiatus for a while as I ended up injured due to extreme events outside the ring and the damage done to my wife's mind kept us from keeping SEFWUN afloat. But we are healing and damn sure back and things are being picked up where we left off and we got the King of SEF tournament beginning this Wednesday with WAR 164 on August 13th, 2014. It'll be a night of qualifying matches for the tournament with Lizzy and I teaming up in a first ever tag team qualifying round to earn our spots into the tournament, so that should be fun. The following week will be WAR 165 on August 20th where we will see quarter final matches for the King of SEF tournament, plus a triple threat to determine a challenger to the Light Heavyweight Title at King of SEF on August 24th, 2014. At the PPV we see Viper challenger myself for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship in a Japanese Deathmatch to mark our twelve year anniversary when we had our first Deathmatch and I broke the bastards neck. This year I do much worse to that dirty, sniveling son of a bitch!"

Them blue eyes darken a bit as Mack stares out intent on making sure vengeance his indeed his in what is sure to be a bloody battle.

"People are going to learn the hard way that Mack ain't laying down for nobody, that I will never be pushed aside and walked over to let anyone take the spotlight. If you want it, you come take it, otherwise, settle for the backseat like all the chumps who tried to steal my wife away. They failed in their quest, Viper fails, and I am damn sure more will fall to your fucking King, but like one of my songs says, why be a king, when you can be a god!?"

Mack grinning a bit sarcastic as he spreads his arms out wide, then falls backwards out of view and leave us to wonder what he has in store next!?! What is to come on the next two episodes of WAR and at the King of SEF PPV? Will Mack take care of Viper or is the Dominant Player ready for one last run as World Champion? And just who will become the latest King of SEF? Perhaps we will end up seeing the Light Heavyweight Championship change hands and who knows what other title changes could occur with the Chaos Title defended 24/7 live on WAR, and maybe even the PPV!?!

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock